Weight Watchers 2014!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 06:32 PM by Adrianime.)
Weight Watchers 2014!!!
Hey there you New Years Resolutioners. Don't let yourself make a resolution to make some serious health and fitness changes to your life ...and then give up just a few months into the year!

Be dedicated! Believe in yourself! Set goals and work towards them! Don't give up! Don't make excuses! Baby steps are fine!

I made this thread hoping that people could post their progress towards their Health and Fitness goals throughout 2014. Big or Small! All (relevant) goals are welcome!

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup
No pain no gain!!! WeepingSadcryfaceWeepingThumbsupThumbsupBlushYes

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
10-01-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Weight Watchers 2014!!!
Indeed!!!!

I will try to lose weight by smoking meth!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 4 users Like The Germans are coming's post
10-01-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm trying to lose about 10-15 pounds of FAT (trying not to lose my muscle).

I've been slowly getting back into working out. Eventually I'll be back to hitting the gym every other day. My last workout was the first time I've really pushed myself in over a year and I'm SORE and it's awesome!

Also, my knee joints have been hurting, so I have been lifting and running much less than I did a year ago. But I slowly feel myself regaining my abilities. Eventually I would like to be able to have my endurance to a level where i can easily do 3-4 miles in 25-35 minutes. Right now I can easily do a 9 or 10 minute mile. Pushing myself would be 8 minutes. Killing myself might get me lower... haha.

10-01-2014, 06:25 PM
(10-01-2014 06:18 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Indeed!!!!

I will try to lose weight by smoking meth!

Haha my mom has said, which would be harder, dieting and exercising? Or kicking a meth habit? Consider
10-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Meth does not fall into the categories of either fitness or health Tongue

10-01-2014, 06:33 PM
(10-01-2014 06:31 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Meth does not fall into the categories of either fitness or health Tongue

Nope but I think it could be this, that, or the other...
;P
10-01-2014, 06:35 PM
(10-01-2014 06:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 06:31 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Meth does not fall into the categories of either fitness or health Tongue

Nope but I think it could be this, that, or the other...
;P
Weeping I guess there is a health forum section. I don't know why that slipped my mind. Any mods are free to move this there Weeping

10-01-2014, 06:35 PM
My goal is to lose weight without gaining muscle anywhere besides maybe me thighs. But preferably not gaining or losing muscle.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-01-2014, 06:45 PM
(10-01-2014 06:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  My goal is to lose weight without gaining muscle anywhere besides maybe me thighs. But preferably not gaining or losing muscle.
You can do it! My first thoughts on that would be to focus on calorie control (unpopular, but necessary much of the time). And general maintance exercises Smile.

And calorie control doesn't have to be crazy. Just figure out how much you eat on avg now (include all caloric beverages!!), and take 10% or 20% away (on avg). Over a few months you will see a huge difference. Thumbsup

Obviously I'm no personal trainer, but I do enjoy learning about these things. Smile.

10-01-2014, 08:17 PM
(10-01-2014 06:45 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 06:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  My goal is to lose weight without gaining muscle anywhere besides maybe me thighs. But preferably not gaining or losing muscle.
You can do it! My first thoughts on that would be to focus on calorie control (unpopular, but necessary much of the time). And general maintance exercises Smile.

And calorie control doesn't have to be crazy. Just figure out how much you eat on avg now (include all caloric beverages!!), and take 10% or 20% away (on avg). Over a few months you will see a huge difference. Thumbsup

Obviously I'm no personal trainer, but I do enjoy learning about these things. Smile.

I've been cutting carbs and it's been working really well for me so far. Big Grin
And running but I don't even count that as exercise, more like mommy's kid free time for self reflexion. Just try not to freeze to death or slip in the ice lol
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post