Weight Watchers 2014!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2014, 08:44 AM
RE: Weight Watchers 2014!!!
I only did 25 seconds today... My lower back was hurting for some reason.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 11:56 AM
(22-01-2014 08:44 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I only did 25 seconds today... My lower back was hurting for some reason.
Have your boyfriend give you a massage Thumbsup

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
22-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Excellent suggestion Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
22-01-2014, 11:07 PM
I had a great workout today, and did a 50 second plank and a 40 second plank to catch up on the days I missed.

24-01-2014, 12:11 AM
I'm going to join in here, as I'm trying to get motivated to do more in the fitness area.

My goals: Increase exercise level; drop some weight; eat less junk. I'm not going to plug in any targets or timelines yet, because that's usually where everything falls apart for Me. "Should do it" never feels as good as "did it."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2014, 09:44 AM
We're here to encourage you to get your butt in gear!

Today. The only reason I did a plank was so I could get on here and brag/complain about it. (Also the getting in shape thing, but that's not really short term satisfaction) Tongue

Anyway like I said a few days ago, I've been working on this dance thing for a performance and it is kicking my butt. Two hours of practice for the past four days! So I did a 30 second plank today instead of keeping to the regimen... I think the regimen is getting too hard for me D: so I'm just going to do what I can every day (ish). ((I skipped yesterday))

Big Grin

EDIT: felt guilty so I got on the floor for a second plank. Held it for 40 seconds!
24-01-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm recovering from surgery to my nose which means I can't exercise, but I've put on quite a bit of weight over the past couple of years and I'm determined to lose it. I've started the 5:2 diet as some are calling it, when I fast for two days a week and for me that's usually Monday & Thursday. The first time was tough but it seems to be getting easier and now I've been doing it for almost a month I'm already starting to see a slight improvement.
24-01-2014, 10:08 AM
I've been a slacker, took a couple days off. just did 20 squats - hoping to get more in after breakfast

this thread has once again got me moving. thank you!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-01-2014, 10:10 AM
if you have a smart phone and want to monitor calories, try the My Fitness Pal app. simple to use.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-01-2014, 11:46 AM
I've been pretty bad. My friend came to stay with me for a week, and with him here, my tiny 600 sq/ft apt is pretty crowded, and I've totally slacked off on the regimen. Plus it would be hella weird doing it like 3 feet in front of him in my living room, which is the only place wide enough for exercise in my place. I'll resume once he leaves! Which should be tomorrow or Sunday.