Weiner's wiener

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Weiner's wiener
So Weiner's wiener is making headlines again. Apparently Weiner can't keep his wiener zipped up.

Weiner's wife is a Clinton aide.

Obviously Hillary's morals are in the toilet, after her own hubby had a problem with his wiener and a cigar, now her aide's hubby has a repeat wiener issue.

Off with her head!

Hobo

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-08-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Weiner's wiener
Eliminating the smaller of his heads would have a more profound effect.........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-08-2016, 10:27 AM
Dont get me wrong, but i love Wiener! Wiener with mustard is awesome. I got some in the freezer even at this very moment.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
30-08-2016, 10:34 AM
(30-08-2016 09:51 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Eliminating the smaller of his heads would have a more profound effect.........

But...which one is it? I am pretty sure the one that hold most of his thoughts is the smallest one, so are we talking smaller physically or are we talking about the smaller mind?Consider

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
30-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Anthony Weiner is my favorite politician. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
31-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Well, I guess there you have a disorder that is closely related to the web. Or would he normally just expose himself to random women in real life and now it can be done with social media?

Wasn't the point of exposing themselves the surprised face of the random person as they see it?

In total 4 men exposed themselves to me, all when I was in my 20s, in 3 different countries. So it can't be all that rare.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-09-2016, 12:46 PM
I'm glad Huma finally ditched him with this third sexting scandal, especially since he was sending photos of his bulge this time, to another woman, while laying in bed next to his son. With the small child in the photo.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-09-2016, 12:50 PM
(30-08-2016 11:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  Anthony Weiner is my favorite politician. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

I just read an article (just a few days ago) that he was trying to run again...he was making his own wiener jokes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-09-2016, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2016 01:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
It's Huma's fault for not wearing a Burqa in public. If she can expose herself so can he.

#sigh
01-09-2016, 12:58 PM
[Image: anthony-weiner-cartoon-mckee-495x320.jpg]

Man, that guy is a douche canoe.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post