Weiner scandals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2013, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 12:04 AM by WeasleyFromTheShire.)
Weiner scandals
Again.....What are your views on what he has done twice, and still running for mayor ?

I personally think he fooled us twice , obviously, and he is a complete idiot for attempting to attain the mayoral seat. Who wants a mayor who has a sexual addiction ? Focus on the issues and not the text from the 20 year-old blond bombshell .

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2013, 10:19 AM
RE: Weiner scandals
Whatever, I don't give a shit. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
27-07-2013, 10:22 AM
(27-07-2013 10:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Whatever, I don't give a shit. Drinking Beverage

What he lacks in judgement, he's trying to make up for with chutzpah.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2013, 10:24 AM
(27-07-2013 12:00 AM)WeasleyFromTheShire Wrote:  Again.....What are your views on what he has done twice, and still running for mayor ?

I personally think he fooled us twice , obviously, and he is a complete idiot for attempting to attain the mayoral seat. Who wants a mayor who has a sexual addiction ? Focus on the issues and not the text from the 20 year-old blond bombshell .

Why do we care? I mean really how does him liking to send naughty texts effect his ability to govern? I have never understood the political sex scandal thing, unless what they are doing is illegal who gives a shit? As for this guy I don't know that much about him other than he was relatively popular with the media and his district before the twitter thing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-07-2013, 11:42 AM
I could care less. Sex is sex and politics are politics. I fail to see what one has to do with the other.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-07-2013, 11:47 AM
(27-07-2013 12:00 AM)WeasleyFromTheShire Wrote:  Again.....What are your views on what he has done twice, and still running for mayor ?

i would say it doesnt matter. As the others have pointed out,sending a few kinky texts doesnt affect his ability to lead.
As far as i know,sending these kind of texts to your partner is legal.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
27-07-2013, 10:46 PM
It shouldn't , but this is about having a community leader who represents the people. Does the same apply to the president ?

" My friends. You bow to no one. " - Aragorn

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows. " — Samuel Clemens

Simple....buy low, sell high.

Life in Rivendell is nice .
28-07-2013, 05:08 AM
(27-07-2013 10:46 PM)WeasleyFromTheShire Wrote:  It shouldn't , but this is about having a community leader who represents the people. Does the same apply to the president ?

Why should I care what my representatives do in their private lives? As long as it is legal, I don't care. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
28-07-2013, 05:20 AM
(28-07-2013 05:08 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-07-2013 10:46 PM)WeasleyFromTheShire Wrote:  It shouldn't , but this is about having a community leader who represents the people. Does the same apply to the president ?

Why should I care what my representatives do in their private lives? As long as it is legal, I don't care. Drinking Beverage

This, pretty much.

I mean, even back with the Clinton/Lewinsky thing, I could not wrap my mind around why it would be my business. The only people whose business that would be would be Bill, Hillary, and Monica. Not the whole country.

Same with Wiener and his weiner. I don't give a flying shit who he sends photos of his weiner to, I'd be more interested in his political views.

But hey, it's 2013. Maybe politicians who get caught sexting people really *do* represent the people who might be voting for them. But in any case, I think sex scandals have nothing to do with politics. If there was a candidate whose views I liked, their sexting habits would not influence my voting habits.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-07-2013, 02:44 PM

All you have to do is look at our political system, then at people's comments with regard to Weiner, etc.

You would need a stronger word or phrase to describe the hypocrisy. People are blatantly being irrational and manipulated.

You hear people say things about him lying and being immoral or not trustworthy, when our political system involves people taking massive and compromising donations toward spreading pure fabrication, misinformation and issue avoiding propaganda, which is done blatantly and pretty much to the point of being publicly accepted practice, in order to buy a representative, authoritative, decision-making position.

I really can't see how you could genuinely get offended by a penis pic, without being willfully ignorant.

The same would apply to Clinton or any sex scandal or any thing related. Looking at all of the things to be upset about, it really says something about a society, when someone getting a blowjob is the focus of your anger.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell