Weiner scandals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2013, 02:48 PM
RE: Weiner scandals
I don't really care -- at least you know what to expect with him.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Yeah...but no matter what is said about Weiner, one fact remains: he's an untrustworthy pervert.
28-07-2013, 03:06 PM
We only buy Oscar Meyer. They are scandal free weiners.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Weiner scandals
For some reason only democrats cheating on their wives receives attention from media. Liberal? Media?

Example: newt Gingrich was cheating on his wife when she was vegetabled up in a hospital, and he was cheating on his wife when he was prosecuting Clinton for getting his knob slobbed on.
28-07-2013, 04:36 PM
I couldn't care less if some political leader likes to cyber, sext, or have affairs.

His/her personal life is just that, and as long as its not illegal (child abuse) then who gives a.....damn
28-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Don't hate them for their sleezy dicks hate them for their sleezy politics.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Weiner scandals
The media is designed to lead and channel people's outrage and curiosity into things like who is bangin who or which ho killed her daughter, or which Mexican guy killed a black guy.

Those are safe controversies that the media is all over.

Things that actually matter and with getting mad about are not covered by media.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
01-08-2013, 06:45 AM
I think Weiner has a problem, but it's not with sex it's with maybe impulse control and definately narcissism. I agree with those who've said what he did or is doing isn't that far removed from what Clinton did and maybe still does. Weiner didn't involve children so his actions were not illegal. They do say something about his character, though, and each voter will decide whether that's okay with them or not.

I love him, politically.

I'm actually more curiously interested in the women who outed him. They were willing participants up to the point at which they outed him. What was THEIR motive? It seems to me, their 15 minutes. I'm still not convinced the first time wasn't a setup since Breitbart got involved.

I wish Weiner hadn't done it, because his political achievements are forever tainted and frankly, I think we need more bullheaded liberals like him to balance things out, and I wish he hadn't stepped down as Congressman.
03-08-2013, 02:36 AM
(27-07-2013 10:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Whatever, I don't give a shit. Drinking Beverage

This.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.