Weird Dream About Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Weird Dream About Trump
I had a strange dream last night that I was working for Donald Trump in the White House and that the guy had kinda befriended me and had entrusted me with several folders of documents as part of my duties. Upon inspecting the content of the folders, I noticed one DVD-ROM marked 'MELANIA SEX TAPE'. I was thinking 'Holy shit, this could wreck the guy' and was torn between turning the data over to the media because I was not happy with him as a President and wanted him out of office but felt guilty that about what a POS move that would have been.

I wonder what the dream really meant?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Weird Dream About Trump
Can't wreck a guy who admits to grabbing pussies. Facepalm
http://nypost.com/2017/03/24/melania-tru...th-donald/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-03-2017, 05:56 PM
(24-03-2017 05:39 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I wonder what the dream really meant?

Affordable, private online counseling

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Ummm....not too sure I would admit dreaming about tRump unless it was a nightmare.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-03-2017, 06:01 PM
(24-03-2017 05:39 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I wonder what the dream really meant?

It meant you didn't realize you were really asleep and dreaming.

Hobo
24-03-2017, 06:11 PM

It means you should start a Melania cult.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-03-2017, 12:06 PM
It means you have a secret desire to watch Trump have sex on tape Big Grin

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
25-03-2017, 12:08 PM
(24-03-2017 06:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ummm....not too sure I would admit dreaming about tRump unless it was a nightmare.

I had a nightmare about Ted Cruz the other night. I'm not even American and can't really remember what it was about, but since I remember Cruz being in it, it had to be a nightmare.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
25-03-2017, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 12:29 PM by unsapien.)
(25-03-2017 12:06 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  It means you have a secret desire to watch Trump have sex on tape Big Grin

Your assuming it was Trump on the tape, not very scandalous to have a tape of a man & his wife together.

If I'd have dreamt it,it would be Ivanka & Melania on the tape...

What?!

Bechased

okay, okay, I'm going...I'm going...

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
25-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Wink RE: Weird Dream About Trump
Hi,

How could anything about Trump not be weird! He has the franchise.

D.