Weird Food You Eat.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Weird Food You Eat.
(29-08-2012 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 11:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What kind of monster are you??? Shocking

There you go again with that moral superiority!

While cheap is obviously disturbed, he is not immoral except by your dead-white-guy Euro-imperialism crap.

There you go showing your gender insensitivity, you white-guy chauvinistic pig!
He is a she.
Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Weird Food You Eat.
(29-08-2012 03:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 01:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  There you go again with that moral superiority!

While cheap is obviously disturbed, he is not immoral except by your dead-white-guy Euro-imperialism crap.

There you go showing your gender insensitivity, you white-guy chauvinistic pig!
He is a she.
Drinking Beverage

Confused as FUCK! Blink

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-08-2012, 09:54 PM
(29-08-2012 05:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(29-08-2012 03:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There you go showing your gender insensitivity, you white-guy chauvinistic pig!
He is a she.
Drinking Beverage

Confused as FUCK! Blink

Yeah, your gender is so obvious from your name and avatar. My bad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 08:06 AM by Dom.)
(22-08-2012 05:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh, I just remembered something...

Lamb insides, hearth, lungs, liver and kidneys, on a spit, wrapped with small intestine. This is done with young, small lambs, not sheep, for obvious reasons.

[Image: vitalac7.jpg]

[Image: 2053fc8eb277a6f410e58a6e07b8e70c_view_l.jpg]

[Image: f85b7886b6b95a57b037e287252db9b9_view_l.jpg]

I only recognized the kidneys... I have eaten kidneys, liver, lung and brain fom extremely young pork. Old Bavarian recipes. And intestines are used all the time in making sausage of all description. I think in years long past people used to use everything from any kill. The shunning of a lot of things came I think with the plague, where people decided it was dirty and probably to blame. That's also when people got into cooking the heck out of everything they ate, limp veggies and overdone meat. Then they got into processed foods which they thought to be better for you since it was processed until all contaminants were sure to be killed.

Today processed foods are probably more dangerous than anything, not because ofthe plague of course but because it is devoid of a lot of nutrients and in the long run causes all kinds of issues, overweight being one of them.

There is an old saying in Bavaria: "The peasant don't eat what the peasant don't know."

It is instinctive not to eat what was not encountered when our parents fed us. It was once essential for survival, it was the way to avoid poisonous stuff. Animals in the wild still depend on this a lot.

Today we could enjoy most anything if we didn't have that instinct that makes us recoil from things we have never encountered. Those cultures that continued to eat certain things are still able to enjoy them happily.

Like it or not, this now useless instinct keeps all of us from enjoying all there is to enjoy and also from gaining all the nutrients we are designed to consume.

Some people are afflicted with it so bad that they eat very one sided diets, which is totally not good for us. We are omnivores. Our bodies require a little of this and a little of that.

We also haven't even begun to understand food as yet. It is a combo of countless chemicals and we probably identified 10% of them. Whenever you hear this or that natural food is bad for you (and these warnings change constantly, see butter and lard and margerine) it really means it is not good to eat exclusively, without being balanced with x, y, or z.

But we don't know what x,y,and z are, and so we cut out the supposedly bad food, thereby depriving our bodies of the positives these foods have for us.

When it comes to food, in the stride to understand it we have actually devolved from omnivore, the way we have evolved and our bodies are made to live, to selective eaters. And I would not at all be surprised if this was the root of a lot of modern day health issues such as cancer and autism etc etc.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post