Weird dream diary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014 08:56 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Weird dream diary
Do you have crazy dreams. I have vivid dreams probably because of the medication I'm on.

So yesterday I was on a battlefield. It was a french army and the uniforms looked about early 19th century ish. The soldiers would pray to Joan of Arc and she would show up on the battlefield sometimes to dress people's wounds and give them water.

I got shot more than once. My heart beat became extremely shallow and I was about to die but she gave me a blood transfusion and beat my chest really hard to keep the heart beating. Well, I survived and was discharged from the military because of medical reasons i'm assuming.

I went home to find the walls completely covered with yellow jacket (or wasp) nests. You couldn't even see the walls just wasp nests on top of wasp nests. I began spraying them with insecticide and thousands of wasps with their larvae fell to the ground writhing in agony. Suddenly they began flying all over the room.

I ran away and this cloud of bees followed me everywhere stinging the fuck out of me. Everywhere I ran the wasps followed. This was followed by a scene of me getting buried in a shallow grave with a small mound of dirt over it on which there was a cross and a shovel sticking into the ground to mark the location.

There were about five people standing around the grave and a black guy who looked like Morgan freemen spoke about my good deeds.

So, survived gun shot wounds just to die by wasps.

Anyone else have a fucked up dream they'd like to share. It doesn't have to be recent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Wicked Clown's post
28-07-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: God a wierd dream to share?
A few days ago I was at a trance festival and I took a lot of LSD. I went to "sleep" quite early and still extremely high, so I was hallucinating for a while in my hammock and I eventually fell asleep. I was dreaming about my 2 dead uncles and my dead grandmother. In the dream I knew they were dead and I was speaking with their ghost, memories, whatever you want, but it was so damn real, I am not even sure how much of it was a dream. I remember I was so sad I was just about to cry when I woke up. Didn't feel sad after I woke up and that kinda made me sad. I really wanted to cry for them, it felt right somehow, but I was at peace, so I couldn't.

Went back to the party and danced for the next 2 days, on a lot more LSD...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-07-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: God a wierd dream to share?
Dude you can get good LSD? I can't. Two times I did acid it was a dud. Dextromethorphan will give you hallucinations and out of body experiences if you do enough of it and keep your eyes closed.

Sometimes on dex I feel like I'm light as a feather and walking on the moon. Other times I feel like I'm floating and if there is a fan on I can hear angels singing.
28-07-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Got a wierd dream to share?
(28-07-2014 10:58 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Dude you can get good LSD? I can't. Two times I did acid it was a dud. Dextromethorphan will give you hallucinations and out of body experiences if you do enough of it and keep your eyes closed.

Sometimes on dex I feel like I'm light as a feather and walking on the moon. Other times I feel like I'm floating and if there is a fan on I can hear angels singing.

Well, as I said, I was on a trance festival for a few days. There is a certain kind of freedom there... Big Grin

Cool

-Hunter S. Thompson
28-07-2014, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 09:15 PM by Wicked Clown.)
The only part of that dream that bothers me is the walls covered with wasp nests crawling with disgusting larvae and wasps. It still makes me itch just thinking about it.

Quote:to the party and danced for the next 2 days, on a lot more LSD...

So I like drugs that make me more kind, gentle, humble, and affectionate like Benzo's and disassociatives. When I'm on dissasociatives or extacy I could hug a leper. LOL

Is LSD one of those kinds of drugs?
28-07-2014, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2014 09:18 PM by Wicked Clown.)
K well I can see no one is interested in swapping dreams. So I'll ask this question here rather than start a thread dedicated to it.

Do you like the smell of your armpit odor or your body odor in general?

Just wondering if that is normal. Be honest!
29-07-2014, 05:42 AM
No...

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-07-2014, 08:08 AM
(28-07-2014 09:14 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  K well I can see no one is interested in swapping dreams.

I actually was interested, and started to reply, but the only dreams I can remember are fairly normal ones. I know I've had some pretty weird ones, but the details of those fade away a few minutes after I wake up. If I can remember one, I'll post it.
29-07-2014, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2014 08:53 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Last night I had a dream that I was on a boat that streatched from the border of North Vietnam to the most southern border of south Vietnam. So I walked from north Vietnam to as far south as you can go and really enjoyed the weather down there and getting away from some of the people in my platoon who were calling me a fag because I wasn't getting any pussy. When I got to the furthest southern room I heard someone in the room next to me and began running but wasn't quick enough. It was my counselor telling me that I had dishes to do.

THe rest of the dream was goofy because there was this old officer who looked like the boss from the dirty dozen who could kick absolutely everyone's ass, and he was owning the entire platoon, and the military police took his blood to test him for PCP and it turned out negative, that he was totally sober and just an all around bad ass.

Then he got framed for doing something illegal and disappeared, and we were going up the river to look for him and take him to the stockade. On the way there I went into a pharmacy and got attacked because I didn't know I was in North Vietnam.

The Viet Cong soldier was about to kill me but then the pharmacist pulled out a south Vietnamese flag and began waving it and making funny faces and low guttural noises, and the dude ran off.

The dream just got more nonsensical from there.

Oh yeah! this is an entirely different dream last night, It just came to me. I was wrapped in a blanket under my bed screaming blasphemies at God and one of the moderators from Atheist forum.com came to check on me to make sure I was alright. Laugh out load

I was like, is your username aitm? he's like yeah. He was pleasantly surprised when I introduced myself. He was a bald Caucasian guy about 60-70 years old with a very meek and kind and gentle way about him. Don't know what he looks like IRL lol

Quote:I actually was interested, and started to reply, but the only dreams I can remember are fairly normal ones. I know I've had some pretty weird ones, but the details of those fade away a few minutes after I wake up. If I can remember one, I'll post it.

So what about one where you woke up and you were so incredibly relieved that it was just a dream?
29-07-2014, 09:10 AM
RE: Weird dream diary
(29-07-2014 08:26 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  So what about one where you woke up and you were so incredibly relieved that it was just a dream?

Well, I did have one once where I got cornered in a kitchen by a bunch of guys with knives. they were just about to slice me up when I woke up. Not only was I relieved, I was afraid to go back to sleep (didn't want to end up back in that same dream).

At the other extreme, I had another one where I was being chased by a couple of guys "with bad intent", and after lots of chasing, they eventually caught me, and -- I beat the shit out of them! Like there was never anything to be afraid of -- they were wimps.

Neither of those is really weird, though, like the ones you've been describing. I have had some like that, but as I said, I can't remember the details.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post