Weird phone call.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Weird phone call.
I got a weird phone call on my cell phone this morning when I was asleep. Only thing on the caller ID was the number "100". Has anyone else gotten a call like this or know what it is? I know the emergency number for police in India is 100 but i'm not sure why they would be calling me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Weird phone call.
(20-04-2014 03:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I got a weird phone call on my cell phone this morning when I was asleep. Only thing on the caller ID was the number "100". Has anyone else gotten a call like this or know what it is? I know the emergency number for police in India is 100 but i'm not sure why they would be calling me.

India, eh?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 6 users Like ELK12695's post
20-04-2014, 03:55 PM
(20-04-2014 03:53 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 03:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I got a weird phone call on my cell phone this morning when I was asleep. Only thing on the caller ID was the number "100". Has anyone else gotten a call like this or know what it is? I know the emergency number for police in India is 100 but i'm not sure why they would be calling me.

India, eh?

Laugh out load omg that is one of the best videos I have ever watched

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-04-2014, 05:06 PM
CLASSIC!!! BowingBig Grin Laugh out load

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
20-04-2014, 06:10 PM

I have read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Get a 3 shotguns each with some attachment, a combat knife, sleep in armor next to your guns, attach a flashlight to each of them, and sleep with lights on, all numbers like that belong to monsters.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
20-04-2014, 06:12 PM
(20-04-2014 06:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

I have read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Get a 3 shotguns each with some attachment, a combat knife, sleep in armor next to your guns, attach a flashlight to each of them, and sleep with lights on, all numbers like that belong to monsters.

I feel so much better

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
20-04-2014, 06:14 PM
(20-04-2014 06:12 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 06:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I have read enough creepypastas to know where this is going. Get a 3 shotguns each with some attachment, a combat knife, sleep in armor next to your guns, attach a flashlight to each of them, and sleep with lights on, all numbers like that belong to monsters.

I feel so much better

Also takes some flash bangs, get a tatical mask, a flak jacket, and fucking grenades. set traps to alert you. Also take MMA for CQC

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-04-2014, 06:17 PM
(20-04-2014 06:14 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 06:12 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I feel so much better

Also takes some flash bangs, get a tatical mask, a flak jacket, and fucking grenades. set traps to alert you. Also take MMA for CQC

How about a summon? Could that be useful? Though your suggestions sound much better...much more explosions which are better Evil_monster

[Image: notagain.gif]
20-04-2014, 08:33 PM
You should draw some protection sigils in your house walls, and paint your door with the blood of a lamb, just to be safe

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
20-04-2014, 08:35 PM
(20-04-2014 08:33 PM)nach_in Wrote:  You should draw some protection sigils in your house walls, and paint your door with the blood of a lamb, just to be safe

Maybe hire Chuck Norris as a body guard as well?