Weird things one encounters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Weird things one encounters
Today on my way home in the train a guy had refused to buy a ticket and when confronted with that by the conducter, he threatend him, after which the conducter called the cops. At the next station the cops came and asked the man to leave, instead he punched one of them in the stomache. The cops handcuffed him and dragged him out of the train.

Moron... He could have got away with a 5 Euro ticket, a 60 euro fine or a warning by the police, but chose an assaulting a police officer charge for which he could get 5 years on parol.

2 months ago on the trainstation I noticed a middle eastern guy smoking pot amongst a crowed without being bothered. some people from the personel came by and asked him to stop. He refused and told them that it was non of their buisness what he smokes and where. They called the cops who questioned him. Turns out he was from Afghanistan and had only been here for 4 years. The cops wanted to arrest him and he started screaming arround "what am I doing wrong?". After which they told him that pot is illegal, after which he got angry and started screaming "Are you fucking kidding me!? Not even the fucking Taliban outlawed pot where I am from!" The cops were confused and left.

Your witness accounts of whatever you may have encountered?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Weird things one encounters
I work on a train station, so I've seen plenty of shit like this. Staff get assaulted all the time for telling people they need a ticket to travel (can you imagine people trying that one at an airport?!) and it's not that unusual for them to then hit out at the British Transport Police when they are called over to arrest them. So that wouldn't be particularly weird to me. :-P

Weirdest thing I ever had at work was something I don't think I can tell in too much detail because I think it was referred to the Anti Terror Police. But there were these two guys lurking around the station quite early one morning before one of them came over to us and ask my colleague for help with something outside on the concourse. She went out to help and came back and told me that while she was helping him, his mate was watching way too closely for her to feel comfortable. And she heard them talking together and recognised the language as one from Afghanistan (she's from Pakistan herself, so she was correct). Anyway, the guys had to fill in a form regarding their issue, and as we were already kinda suspicious of them, we checked out their details online. We found out the name they gave was a character from a TV show, and the New York City address they gave was on a street that didn't exist and a Zip Code that didn't match the area of NYC that they had put down, and the phone number was from another state. Now, the purpose of the form is so we can later contact them to potentially give them some money, so giving false details was completely suspicious, so we reported them to the Police.

Then again, one day there was a full sized Dalek on the station. Nobody knew why it was there, they didn't have permission to be advertising or promoting something. It was just going around following people and stuff. Lol. We were trying to figure out if it there was someone inside or if there was someone somewhere operating it by remote control. Never found out.
[+] 1 user Likes NoraBrimstone's post
15-01-2014, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2014 05:19 PM by The Germans are coming.)
In Munich after a concert I simply wanted to go home but was stuck at the trainstation at platform 3. Suddently that weird guy just turns up out of nowhere staring at the tracks. He suddently pulled his pants down and started masturbating.....

I didn`t even stare at him, thinking that people would believe that I was the weirdo for staring at him.

15-01-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm tempted to derail this thread

Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
15-01-2014, 05:42 PM
I was a Corrections Officer for 6 years! What do you want to know?Drinking Beverage

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
15-01-2014, 05:46 PM
(15-01-2014 05:42 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I was a Corrections Officer for 6 years! What do you want to know?Drinking Beverage

Just go ahead.

15-01-2014, 06:01 PM
(15-01-2014 05:46 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 05:42 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I was a Corrections Officer for 6 years! What do you want to know?Drinking Beverage

Just go ahead.

I caught an inmate shoving a pen into his urethra. I have caught an inmate masturbating using his fecal matter as lube. I caught an inmate making chess pieces using his own crap and toilet paper as materials. Amazingly enough about the only thing that I never caught an inmate doing was having sex with another inmate.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
15-01-2014, 06:02 PM
(15-01-2014 06:01 PM)Crulax Wrote:  I caught an inmate shoving a pen into his urethra. I have caught an inmate masturbating using his fecal matter as lube. I caught an inmate making chess pieces using his own crap and toilet paper as materials. Amazingly enough about the only thing that I never caught an inmate doing was having sex with another inmate.

My greatgranduncle died in a trench on the eastern front during world war 1..........

by choking to death on a sausage his wife had sent him.

didn`t see it myself, but still amazing.

[+] 4 users Like The Germans are coming's post
15-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Some years ago I hitched a lift in Italy. After a while it became apparent that the guy driving the car was very agitated about something. He was sweating, glancing over all the time and muttering gibberish. I was pretty uncomfortable and ready to open the door and jump. Suddenly, without warning, he pulled over to the side, jammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car. He ran to the front of the car, took off his watch and put it on the bonnet. After about a minute he put his watch back on. He got back in the car and with a weird look in his eyes muttered something about checking the timing of the engine. Needless to say I was pretty relived when I reached my destination and got out of that car.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
15-01-2014, 06:16 PM
(15-01-2014 06:01 PM)Crulax Wrote:  ... never caught an inmate doing was having sex with another inmate.

I think it's good that they get some privacy!

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post