Weirdest compliment you ever received!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: Weirdest compliment you ever received!
(30-05-2017 12:21 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(29-05-2017 10:17 PM)ImFred Wrote:  I'm white and a Japanese girl told me I had an average sized dick for a white guy. She seemed rather impressed!

This seems to be a rather interesting story. Do you have some more background information?

I was teaching English in Japan and she was a kind of party girl who liked to mess around with foreign guys. She felt stigmatized from Japanese men because she had dropped out of high school (we were both in our twenties). She spoke English. Physically, she was very much my type. Thick boned, proportionate, one crooked tooth that charmed up her smile. We went on one date where she told me I should join the military because with my education I would be an officer and could get laid more. She also teased me when I used two hands to drink from a large beer stein. She said most men wouldn't allow themselves to look so feminine. I told her I hated the military and didn't care if I looked like a sissy. We enjoyed each other's bluntness and she agreed to come back to my place. We made out for a while but she put on the brakes and I very politely acquiesced as it's always been my policy never to be at all pushy about sex. About an hour later she called me and told me a story about having her dog lick peanut butter off of her vagina and then abruptly ended the conversation saying she needed "to go take a big shit". I about gave my dick a concussion I was so turned on. Next weekend I bumped into her at around 3-4 AM in a bar and she made a big point to make sure these Japanese guys who were hitting on her knew she was leaving with me. She drove us back to my place where this time we really fucked and she commented on my average white sized dick. Good Lord did I enjoy it! Shortly thereafter she took a vacation to Bali and informed me that she thought she was going to be my girlfriend but she fell in love with an Indonesian man over there. She told me they fucked on the beach with the waves splashing over them and he kissed her "everywhere" including her "belly button". I bumped into her a few times after that and she always showed that crazy sexy crooked grin but I never got a second crack at it. She was an awesome chick. I definitely wanted more but I felt really fortunate to have had the fun experiences anyway. It's hard to believe that was around twenty years ago. Damn. Time fucking flies. I hope she's still happy. Fantastic woman. What a blast!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like I'mFred's post
30-05-2017, 04:40 AM
Amazing Laugh out load this thread has descended into "tell us your dirty after hours tales"

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
30-05-2017, 04:42 AM
(30-05-2017 04:15 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 12:21 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  This seems to be a rather interesting story. Do you have some more background information?

I was teaching English in Japan and she was a kind of party girl who liked to mess around with foreign guys. She felt stigmatized from Japanese men because she had dropped out of high school (we were both in our twenties). She spoke English. Physically, she was very much my type. Thick boned, proportionate, one crooked tooth that charmed up her smile. We went on one date where she told me I should join the military because with my education I would be an officer and could get laid more. She also teased me when I used two hands to drink from a large beer stein. She said most men wouldn't allow themselves to look so feminine. I told her I hated the military and didn't care if I looked like a sissy. We enjoyed each other's bluntness and she agreed to come back to my place. We made out for a while but she put on the brakes and I very politely acquiesced as it's always been my policy never to be at all pushy about sex. About an hour later she called me and told me a story about having her dog lick peanut butter off of her vagina and then abruptly ended the conversation saying she needed "to go take a big shit". I about gave my dick a concussion I was so turned on. Next weekend I bumped into her at around 3-4 AM in a bar and she made a big point to make sure these Japanese guys who were hitting on her knew she was leaving with me. She drove us back to my place where this time we really fucked and she commented on my average white sized dick. Good Lord did I enjoy it! Shortly thereafter she took a vacation to Bali and informed me that she thought she was going to be my girlfriend but she fell in love with an Indonesian man over there. She told me they fucked on the beach with the waves splashing over them and he kissed her "everywhere" including her "belly button". I bumped into her a few times after that and she always showed that crazy sexy crooked grin but I never got a second crack at it. She was an awesome chick. I definitely wanted more but I felt really fortunate to have had the fun experiences anyway. It's hard to believe that was around twenty years ago. Damn. Time fucking flies. I hope she's still happy. Fantastic woman. What a blast!

Thumbsup Laugh out load
I was about to get bored after lunch, but you just made my afternoon worth it.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
30-05-2017, 04:51 AM
A Russian customer in Samara, at the end of a veeery long business dinner:

"I like you! You can drink almost like a Russian!" (I'm Italian, btw...)

Blink Confused
30-05-2017, 05:03 AM
Seriously though, I've met some Russians that were brutally nihilistic alcoholics.
31-05-2017, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 03:03 PM by treefireguy.)
Weirdest compliment you ever received!
"That was......amazing." Oh crap I though it said WILDEST compliments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
31-05-2017, 06:39 AM
(30-05-2017 05:03 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Seriously though, I've met some Russians that were brutally nihilistic alcoholics.

"Russian dash cam videos" on Youtube, an exposition on drunks, mostly Russian.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2017, 03:03 PM
"I didn't know buying bait was so simple!" What a schmuck.
31-05-2017, 04:06 PM
"He could nail Jello to a wall."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
31-05-2017, 08:06 PM
"You really do drive like a New York City cab driver."
My dad was one, and I inherited his driving.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post