Weirdest compliment you ever received!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Weirdest compliment you ever received!
(02-06-2017 11:16 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 10:55 AM)Emma Wrote:  From my mother-in-law not long ago, commenting on my physical transition changes-

"Emma, you've got a nice butt now!"

What? Thanks... I guess?
Huh

I'll give you a second opinion on it if you want one.

Ha! Nah, I can't do that- but thank you.

FWIW, she was right and I do have a nice ass. But it was odd hearing it from her. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
02-06-2017, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 09:37 PM by yakherder.)
(02-06-2017 11:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 10:55 AM)Emma Wrote:  From my mother-in-law not long ago, commenting on my physical transition changes-

What? Thanks... I guess?
Huh

Ugh, Tongue My bf's mom has no boundaries either. We decided to do something special for her, so I took her out for the day-got her hair done, bought all kinds of new make up, and a new outfit. We took her out that night to a wine bar that has a live band. And since my bf doesn't dance, I went out on the dance floor and danced with her. Anyway, she wasn't drinking or anything, which made what happened next a bit odd. She asked me to go to the ladies room with her--so of course, I said yes (you know, women go in groups to pee Laugh out load ).

Anyway, it was only a one person bathroom, so she went in, took her pee while I waited outside. Then I was like, fuck, I'm here, might as well go pee too. So she comes out and I go in and she followed me into the bathroom Shocking And I'm like um???? Anyway, I'm like uh I have to pee. And she's like I know, I won't watch, I just don't want to stand out there by myself. So then, I'm like ah, fuckit because I had to pee. So I drop my jeans and my panties and she just stood there staring while I did the hover thing, talking to me about random shit. Then she says you look really nice tonight. Hobo So it wasn't the compliment, it was hovering in mid pee while getting a compliment from my bf's mom No

I would have dropped a deuce of a magnitude sufficient to teach her an important lesson in boundaries.

For example:
[Image: F9lmzOi.gif]

Or

[Image: tumblr_m56utxqD9S1qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
02-06-2017, 09:57 PM
(02-06-2017 09:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 11:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh, Tongue My bf's mom has no boundaries either. We decided to do something special for her, so I took her out for the day-got her hair done, bought all kinds of new make up, and a new outfit. We took her out that night to a wine bar that has a live band. And since my bf doesn't dance, I went out on the dance floor and danced with her. Anyway, she wasn't drinking or anything, which made what happened next a bit odd. She asked me to go to the ladies room with her--so of course, I said yes (you know, women go in groups to pee Laugh out load ).

Anyway, it was only a one person bathroom, so she went in, took her pee while I waited outside. Then I was like, fuck, I'm here, might as well go pee too. So she comes out and I go in and she followed me into the bathroom Shocking And I'm like um???? Anyway, I'm like uh I have to pee. And she's like I know, I won't watch, I just don't want to stand out there by myself. So then, I'm like ah, fuckit because I had to pee. So I drop my jeans and my panties and she just stood there staring while I did the hover thing, talking to me about random shit. Then she says you look really nice tonight. Hobo So it wasn't the compliment, it was hovering in mid pee while getting a compliment from my bf's mom No

I would have dropped a deuce of a magnitude sufficient to teach her an important lesson in boundaries.

For example:

Or

Laugh out load I don't know if that would even phase her. But your post reminded of this from the movie Hall Pass.

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
02-06-2017, 11:29 PM
I don't know if it's "weird" but back from high school into college I dropped a good 30lbs and started exercising and on a trip back home ran into a few female friends from high school. One of them said "Wow you look a whole lot better", which at first I was like "thanks" but later I was like "wait, does that mean she found me disgusting before?"
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
04-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Weirdest compliment you ever received!
Ok I have one. Two years ago while hanging out on the sidelines watching my daughter play HS soccer. I was causally commenting on an earth sciences book a women next to me was holding. I had known her for years through soccer. She mentioned that she had recently gotten a job as a science professor, but was having a hard time with some of the concepts of the book. I asked what kind of concepts? It's earth science, like geology. How can there be "Concepts?". Then we for into a HUGE discussion about religion. Of course. She felt "God" created the planet. I of course knew that was not the case. I let her know that I was an atheist, always had been and always would be. I also advised her, nicely, that her views on the formation of our lovely planet were always going to contradict the facts in the textbook and she was in for a rough road. Anyhow, to make a long story short ish, Her comment to me was "I can't believe you are an atheist, you guys (also referring to my wife) are the best parents and best people ever!" With a look of bewilderment on her face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[+] 6 users Like treefireguy's post
04-06-2017, 10:38 AM
(04-06-2017 08:30 AM)treefireguy Wrote:  Her comment to me was "I can't believe you are an atheist, you guys (also referring to my wife) are the best parents and best people ever!" With a look of bewilderment on her face.

Classic!

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
04-06-2017, 10:39 AM
"you don't sound like a Muslim"... it was given to me by a German guy who visited my country last year. he didn't know about my view back then but it felt good :v :v
[+] 2 users Like TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 12:10 PM
(02-06-2017 09:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 11:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Ugh, Tongue My bf's mom has no boundaries either. We decided to do something special for her, so I took her out for the day-got her hair done, bought all kinds of new make up, and a new outfit. We took her out that night to a wine bar that has a live band. And since my bf doesn't dance, I went out on the dance floor and danced with her. Anyway, she wasn't drinking or anything, which made what happened next a bit odd. She asked me to go to the ladies room with her--so of course, I said yes (you know, women go in groups to pee Laugh out load ).

For example:

Or

Damn it, now that GIF shows up on my Tapatalk feed.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
04-06-2017, 12:19 PM

What? Thanks... I guess?
Huh

I think this is kind of nice. She has been watching your transformation and is commenting on well it's going. Sounds like she is okay with things and felt comfortable enough to comment (compliment) on your new, feminine body shape.

I will also bet that never in her life did she ever think she would be telling you that you have a nice butt.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-06-2017, 12:22 PM
(04-06-2017 08:30 AM)treefireguy Wrote:  Ok I have one. Two years ago while hanging out on the sidelines watching my daughter play HS soccer. I was causally commenting on an earth sciences book a women next to me was holding. I had known her for years through soccer. She mentioned that she had recently gotten a job as a science professor, but was having a hard time with some of the concepts of the book. I asked what kind of concepts? It's earth science, like geology. How can there be "Concepts?". Then we for into a HUGE discussion about religion. Of course. She felt "God" created the planet. I of course knew that was not the case. I let her know that I was an atheist, always had been and always would be. I also advised her, nicely, that her views on the formation of our lovely planet were always going to contradict the facts in the textbook and she was in for a rough road. Anyhow, to make a long story short ish, Her comment to me was "I can't believe you are an atheist, you guys (also referring to my wife) are the best parents and best people ever!" With a look of bewilderment on her face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Geez, you are nice people for being all evil and heatheny and god hating and stuff.'

Tongue

You shocked her out of her safe little cocoon of thinking atheists are awful people. That's a good thing. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post