Weirdest compliment you ever received!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Weirdest compliment you ever received!
I had a English guest who asked me for a number of a local business. I said "zero" instead of "oh" for 0. He said he was proud of me for not sounding like an idiot. Thanks?!?!? Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like izel's post
04-06-2017, 07:35 PM
So that gross diarrhea gif... I actually had a call just like that when I was working as a fireman/paramedic. A women had been stuck in her bathroom for three days with C-Diff. Wedged in between the wall and toilet. As my rescue pulled up there were police puking out front on the lawn. As we were removing the toilet to try to pull her out she "Let go". It wasn't pretty. Anyhow. Have a great evening folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes treefireguy's post
04-06-2017, 10:11 PM
(04-06-2017 07:35 PM)treefireguy Wrote:  So that gross diarrhea gif... I actually had a call just like that when I was working as a fireman/paramedic. A women had been stuck in her bathroom for three days with C-Diff. Wedged in between the wall and toilet. As my rescue pulled up there were police puking out front on the lawn. As we were removing the toilet to try to pull her out she "Let go". It wasn't pretty. Anyhow. Have a great evening folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Diff is no joking matter. My wife contracted that 6 years ago and it damned near killed her. She still has trouble because of it. Be glad you didn't get it from the victim you helped! I admire first responders, don't get me wrong.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
11-06-2017, 11:54 AM
"You have beautiful ovaries".
It was said to me by a doctor during an ultrasound though.
Shame I can't really go around showing off his attractive they are. So people just going to have to take my word for it.

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
11-06-2017, 12:01 PM
(02-06-2017 09:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: F9lmzOi.gif]
I love the consistency and texture of that.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
11-06-2017, 12:14 PM
"You're from the U.S.? But you're so polite!" - last conference I attended in Toronto.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
11-06-2017, 02:15 PM
(11-06-2017 12:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  "You're from the U.S.? But you're so polite!" - last conference I attended in Toronto.

"You're an American? You're not nearly fat enough!" Jeremy Clarkson
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
12-06-2017, 03:00 PM
(11-06-2017 02:15 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(11-06-2017 12:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  "You're from the U.S.? But you're so polite!" - last conference I attended in Toronto.

Sadly that one I have covered. That said, my doc was actually happy with me last we spoke. My lab results are better than they've been in the two years I've been her client. Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
13-06-2017, 02:31 AM
(11-06-2017 02:15 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

"You're English? I thought you were Australian" is one I got when I was on holiday in Memphis lol.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
07-10-2017, 03:32 PM
I'm not sure if this was a compliment or... Hobo

Today is a lazy day at my house, still in my pajamas and watching movies with my boyfriend. We decided on a Sandra Bullock theme, so going flashback with a lot of her old movies. We watched Forces of Nature, Miss Congeniality, and The Blindside. My boyfriend looks at me and goes "You know, your personality is a combination of all three of those Sandra Bullock characters merged into one." And that was all he said and went back to eating popcorn. Hobo

Tongue

[Image: tumblr_n6mc5ejCzQ1qf7u7jo1_500.gif]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi