Weirdest movies you have seen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Weirdest movies you have seen
Hi,

I was wondering what the weirdest movies are, you have ever seen.
Maybe not movies that everyone knows and it would be cool if you could just give a short explanation / plot...

My weirdest movie was "Horror in the attic"
I never found it again after bringing it back.
So the movie starts with a guy who wakes up in a hospital and is being sent to a house full of crazy people. Everyone is there for rehab.
So they all are so overpainted crazy in their own ways.
Every night that guy hears sounds from the attic but of course it is forbidden to go there. And of course at some point he can't resist and goes there.
In the attic there is a trunk and when he opens it he gets knocked down and someone who looks like him gets out.
And he is the one who makes the noises and later he wakes up in the hospital again.

The whole story has no real thought, no real storyline, and is so totally overpainted.
We found it in the Horror section but it was not a horror at all, it was just really weird.

Now you guys?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2011, 10:34 AM
RE: Weirdest movies you have seen
I LOVE weird movies!

I shan't give a list, but I will say that for years, my paragon of weird movies to judge all other weird movies was David Lynch's Eraserhead.

2011 changed everything for me. Call it a switch to atheism, if you will. Call it a greater access to movies through Netflix, but I now nominate as not only weirdest, but possibly the most disturbing movie ever filmed: The Human Centipede.

Click on the trailer at your own risk:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
16-12-2011, 10:42 AM
(16-12-2011 10:34 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I LOVE weird movies!

I shan't give a list, but I will say that for years, my paragon of weird movies to judge all other weird movies was David Lynch's Eraserhead.

2011 changed everything for me. Call it a switch to atheism, if you will. Call it a greater access to movies through Netflix, but I now nominate as not only weirdest, but possibly the most disturbing movie ever filmed: The Human Centipede.

Click on the trailer at your own risk:

I have Eraserhead in my queue. I'm gonna go with Human Centipede. Or The Wall.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
16-12-2011, 10:46 AM
The Wall could certainly be listed as "weird", but the music is so awesome that it pre-empts Bob Geldoff's shaved eye-brows. Undecided

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-12-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm feeling pretty sick right now so I'm gonna break the rules and not describe these movies at all.

Naked Lunch
Cat Soup
Akira
The Machinest
Mullhullond Drive
Videodrome
Chopper (only cause it's true)
Being John Malkovich
Brazil
Donnie Darko
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
City Of Lost Children
Zardoz
American Psycho

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
16-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Zardoz...very weird.

For those with gentle stomachs who do not wish to see the Human Centipede,
I give you South Park's Version:

16-12-2011, 11:48 AM
(16-12-2011 11:05 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm feeling pretty sick right now so I'm gonna break the rules and not describe these movies at all.

Being John Malkovich
Donnie Darko
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Haven't see some of what you listed but these have to be 3 of the 5 worst movies of all time.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-12-2011, 11:56 AM
Best if ya smoke ALOT of weed before ya watch this one...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
16-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Let me in was weird, and a little twisted for them being kids.

my friends wanted me to watch Human Centipede but we ran out of time on megevideo, (thank goodness) so they started explaining it. i got nauseous...
16-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Gummo

-Mark Twain