Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
04-09-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(04-09-2013 11:14 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 09:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  it is funny how far u think in terms of opportunities

atheism is for truth and rights, it is not a fashion or a will

what u want do it urself or be it the world proved how any can b subjectively all what he wants and stay sociable one with others

in truth, atheist is against theism knowin the wrong it is

futur i guess would show how far it is true, when the sense would b only to fight gods powers over individuals existence till the day of states separation from gods would b provided from superior supports

there is no religion for atheism when we are only conscious conditions in life waiting to get killed
since superpowers rule then resistence ends lead to subjective existence ways but not positive free life

and a movement is opposite to credibilty when by definition it cant b real

public debates are opposite to christians powers, it is clear anywhere that scientific atheist ways of reasonnings leads all serious debates

christians cannot debate, which show the christian u r

atheism cannot attract people, when it is an individual mean to b self conscious and sources

only the opposite to atheism could say that, and see normal to preach non preachings

what attract people is powers over others or powerful sources promises of positive gifts

people turn their back on religions bc they realized how negative it makes them b
If you turn your back on religion, "you are tortured".

In Hell, forever.

God works, by "carrot, or stick".

God is not willing "to beg you".

That is beneath her.

She just tells you what happens, if you don't do it.

God, GLEEFULLY, throws children into ovens.

If they displease her.

That being.

Scares me.

And, I don't get scared.

God, for the first THREE YEARS, I worked for her, said

"If you turn your back to me"

"I will kill you."

End quote.

You have no idea what God is.

A very scary thing.

Who kills humans
For fun.

Heck of a marketing job there Marky Mark the ark, you sure convinced me that your God not only exists but should be obeyed. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 03:01 PM by devilsadvoc8.)
M.A.D = [Image: bugs-bunny-1280x1024-635.jpg]

Sorry Mark, all of your "evidence" and fabrication hasn't convinced me one bit that your god is real or that you are their right hand S&M slave. Blurry pictures, a claim of a large thigh FFS, et al just don't persuade people with an IQ over 80. That said, unless your "god" can demonstrate convincingly their power I think I'll label you as just another charlatan. My request is simple for a deity who is able to create the universe and life and all things in - between: I would like a live mature blue whale in a french maid outfit to float by my office window in the next 15 minutes. Your god should know exactly where I am and if omniscient, will know of this request. Bring it!
04-09-2013, 03:18 PM
(04-09-2013 02:51 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Sorry Mark, all of your "evidence" and fabrication hasn't convinced me one bit that your god is real or that you are their right hand S&M slave. Blurry pictures, a claim of a large thigh FFS, et al just don't persuade people with an IQ over 80. That said, unless your "god" can demonstrate convincingly their power I think I'll label you as just another charlatan. My request is simple for a deity who is able to create the universe and life and all things in - between: I would like a live mature blue whale in a french maid outfit to float by my office window in the next 15 minutes. Your god should know exactly where I am and if omniscient, will know of this request. Bring it!

What do I care?

If I have "convinced you?"

I have 7 billion children.

And 25% die.

With the beginning, of the Millennium.

That party

Is "a little hectic".

For the riff raff.

Namely, they die.

Revelation 6:7-8

"The Fourth Seal--Death

7When the Lamb (the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ) broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." 8 "And I looked, and behold, I saw a pale horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death, and all Hell followed along with him. And authority was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword (my tongue), and with famine, and with pestilence, and with the wild beasts of the earth".

So..

Give me all your lovin.

Only 5.7 billion left.

When, this is over.

Examples

Need to be made.

I think the figure

If I am correct.

And I am.

1.3 billion.

Examples.
04-09-2013, 03:23 PM
(04-09-2013 03:18 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 02:51 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Sorry Mark, all of your "evidence" and fabrication hasn't convinced me one bit that your god is real or that you are their right hand S&M slave. Blurry pictures, a claim of a large thigh FFS, et al just don't persuade people with an IQ over 80. That said, unless your "god" can demonstrate convincingly their power I think I'll label you as just another charlatan. My request is simple for a deity who is able to create the universe and life and all things in - between: I would like a live mature blue whale in a french maid outfit to float by my office window in the next 15 minutes. Your god should know exactly where I am and if omniscient, will know of this request. Bring it!

What do I care?

If I have "convinced you?"

I have 7 billion children.

And 25% die.

With the beginning, of the Millennium.

That party

Is "a little hectic".

For the riff raff.

Namely, they die.

Revelation 6:7-8

"The Fourth Seal--Death

7When the Lamb (the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ) broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." 8 "And I looked, and behold, I saw a pale horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death, and all Hell followed along with him. And authority was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword (my tongue), and with famine, and with pestilence, and with the wild beasts of the earth".

So..

Give me all your lovin.

Only 5.7 billion left.

When, this is over.

Examples

Need to be made.

I think the figure

If I am correct.

And I am.

1.3 billion.

Examples.

i dunno if ur name should b hilarious or ridiculous..

there cant b but truth, so what knows better face the worse, out of true logical ends

u r like crazy, as if humans is a race that mean anything coming from nowhere having no relation with least of bases, while wat r u but just one person that cant at all see im sure even the most close to u right

too easy to talk about things and making stories around it to enjoy a sense of an audience listenning and believing easy being all

anyway, a human is a mortal forced being, like killed necessary at its time, so by definition human dont exist

that is why guys with some powers like jesus attract anyone to serve him as a god like all churchs around the world certify forgetting all about being humans just for a glimse of his powers on them

u r obsessed by the idea of being judged that is all what u mean and u dont want to mention it directly, but want to get to it at ur terms

u dont care all the nonsense u r forcing for such a will in others minds
u dont care that u never say smthg useful something real or present

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 03:29 PM
(04-09-2013 11:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Heck of a marketing job there Marky Mark the ark, you sure convinced me that your God not only exists but should be obeyed.

Don't obey.

What do I care?

I am here for "the viables".

The ones that can be saved.

Now obviously, "you have renounced God".

By saying, "I am an atheist".

Right?

So, you are not really "a peach", in God's eyes.

You will have to do a lot of work

For God to love you, again.

And a lot is done, by just having a person

Shut up.

Turn off the spew.

There are CHILDREN

Listening.

King David's wife, one time, chastised him, for "dancing for joy, to God, in the streets".

She just "mentioned, that it was unseemly"

But God heard it.

And he struck that bitch, barren.

For the rest of her life.

She had no children.

Just for that one "little comment".

And, I imagine

You made a few.

No?
04-09-2013, 03:33 PM
(04-09-2013 03:29 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 11:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Heck of a marketing job there Marky Mark the ark, you sure convinced me that your God not only exists but should be obeyed.

Don't obey.

What do I care?

I am here for "the viables".

The ones that can be saved.

Now obviously, "you have renounced God".

By saying, "I am an atheist".

Right?

So, you are not really "a peach", in God's eyes.

You will have to do a lot of work

For God to love you, again.

And a lot is done, by just having a person

Shut up.

Turn off the spew.

There are CHILDREN

Listening.

King David's wife, one time, chastised him, for "dancing for joy, to God, in the streets".

She just "mentioned, that it was unseemly"

But God heard it.

And he struck that bitch, barren.

For the rest of her life.

She had no children.

Just for that one "little comment".

And, I imagine

You made a few.

No?

the fact is the reverse so it also prove the lie, normal when it comes from an awareness enjoying to think being a cat

my spelling is bad n my words are poor but my sentences translate clearly my thoughts and positions about else existence too

my first language is french but i value english much more for facts terms, to me english is way more free

while i prove how languages are to serve free opinions and not the reverse

conscious freedom is way superior stand to any expression

which is why what enjoy animals emotions and being standards cant see anything of what freedom say

freedom is superior while u cant see but the superior u r

04-09-2013, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 08:43 PM by Mark Dreher.)
(04-09-2013 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  i dunno if ur name should b hilarious or ridiculous..

there cant b but truth, so what knows better face the worse, out of true logical ends

u r like crazy, as if humans is a race that mean anything coming from nowhere having no relation with least of bases, while wat r u but just one person that cant at all see im sure even the most close to u right

too easy to talk about things and making stories around it to enjoy a sense of an audience listenning and believing easy being all

anyway, a human is a mortal forced being, like killed necessary at its time, so by definition human dont exist

that is why guys with some powers like jesus attract anyone to serve him as a god like all churchs around the world certify forgetting all about being humans just for a glimse of his powers on them

u r obsessed by the idea of being judged that is all what u mean and u dont want to mention it directly, but want to get to it at ur terms

No, the Millennium

"Gets rid of the filth".

And that means die.

Lots of people.

Bad people, die.

God calls it "the big flush".

The shit

Goes down.

Smells better already, to be honest.

God sent me here, to talk to you.

And see, if a few cherries, could be picked.

It is called

"The Final Reaping".

And, there are "no Jews, in the Millennium".

So..

They perish.

But God, reconciles, with the homosexuals.

So, it's a good deal, for them.

But the last 14 million Jews

Do "go".

One way

Or another.

Hopefully converted

Would be good.

But, we'll see.
04-09-2013, 03:40 PM
(04-09-2013 03:38 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  i dunno if ur name should b hilarious or ridiculous..

No, the Millennium

"Gets rid of the filth".

And that mean die.

Lots of people.

Bad people, die.

God calls it "the big flush".

The shit

Goes down.

Smells better already, to be honest.

God sent me here, to talk to you.

And see, if a few cherries, could be picked.

It is called

"The Final Reaping".

And, there are "no Jews, in the Millennium".

So..

They perish.

But God, reconciles, with the homosexuals.

So, it's a good deal, for them.

But the last 14 million Jews

Do "go".

One way

Or another.

the problem is what u dont seem to know how a word is true, any word

when existence is true then any word is absolute objective free real clarity

while to u belief, is pointing smthg that might exist or not but subjectively u adopt as u want it to b

this is nonsense, it cant b

it shows how all words are deformed by conscious misconceptions, so a lot of opposite to the true means are sold out and mayb it is a way for fake life to b stronger

a belief is an absolute objective reality of abstract recognition of else existence

logically, one cant recognize being present but itself, as any perspective would b always related to his own presence fact

but bc existence is true, objective always exist as being else positive end constant fact without means

so belief as a word, mean the abstraction of objective facts knowledge being true, so kind of recognition of smthg else existence being present too

that is how beliefs should b always neutral, while the word is used to mean an affection for smthg to b

to believe one must b else to else then too
while the word is used to confuse the belief with the believer, that is how it could mean god, but it is an impossible way, if the believer is not independant to what he believe then he doesnt exist to believe anything

the word belief literally is b lief, which show what i said

leave and b so there is else present

now theism n atheism are never an objective free fact so they cant b believed

theism is pointing a source of objective so outside of it so never it nor inn
and atheism is pointing individuals freedom and not things so also dont admit the existence of absolute objectivity, while clearly shout being opposed to the word belief so mean its own presence fact over anything n everything

04-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ. 112 pages and he is still trolling you?

Well, fuck me...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
04-09-2013, 03:59 PM
(04-09-2013 03:47 PM)Filox Wrote:  Jesus Fucking Christ. 112 pages and he is still trolling you?

Well, fuck me...

Smile

Yabut, I think I'm finally getting through to him. Yes

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post