at 8.
Puked it up
less than 10 years later.
Unforgivable sin.
Don't need
no forgiveness.
Don't want
no forgiveness.

It looks like "you just turned into a homosexual" my dear, to be honest.

I so confused. Blink ... Blink ... Huh "ManlyGirl! Apparently I just turned into a homosexual!" "How is that even possible, you're an impotent limp dick old man who keeps forgetting to dose his testosterone. Is this coming from that 22 yo gay Kiwi virgin on your forum? Whatever the fuck that means."

(04-09-2013 03:38 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  No, the Millennium

"Gets rid of the filth".

Well, if nothing else I've found a new band I really like because of Marky Mark and his Make Believe Mark Ark by googling "grace" and "filth". ... Ain't never heard of 'em before but I bet Elk has, sounds like his headbanging taste.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(04-09-2013 03:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  the problem is what u dont seem to know how a word is true, any word

when existence is true then any word is absolute objective free real clarity

while to u belief, is pointing smthg that might exist or not but subjectively u adopt as u want it to b

this is nonsense, it cant b

it shows how all words are deformed by conscious misconceptions, so a lot of opposite to the true means are sold out and mayb it is a way for fake life to b stronger

a belief is an absolute objective reality of abstract recognition of else existence

logically, one cant recognize being present but itself, as any perspective would b always related to his own presence fact

but bc existence is true, objective always exist as being else positive end constant fact without means

so belief as a word, mean the abstraction of objective facts knowledge being true, so kind of recognition of smthg else existence being present too

that is how beliefs should b always neutral, while the word is used to mean an affection for smthg to b

to believe one must b else to else then too
while the word is used to confuse the belief with the believer, that is how it could mean god, but it is an impossible way, if the believer is not independant to what he believe then he doesnt exist to believe anything

the word belief literally is b lief, which show what i said

leave and b so there is else present

now theism n atheism are never an objective free fact so they cant b believed

theism is pointing a source of objective so outside of it so never it nor inn
and atheism is pointing individuals freedom and not things so also dont admit the existence of absolute objectivity, while clearly shout being opposed to the word belief so mean its own presence fact over anything n everything

Ya.

God is sitting three feet from me.

Right now.

So, you got that.

I think you took "too many logic courses", in college.

(With the intersecting circles, on the chalkboard, and such.)

All, speculative, claptrap.

God, is a very nice gal.

Mean as a snake, to those who deserve it.

But "a kitten", to all of the rest.

God, treats in kind.

If you can "put food in your mouth, WITHOUT thanking?"

Your days are numbered.

Is, the only way I can put it.

That is disrespect

That is "taking communion"

At the altar of Satan.
04-09-2013, 04:32 PM
(04-09-2013 04:26 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  That is disrespect

At the altar of Satan.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-09-2013, 04:32 PM
(04-09-2013 04:26 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 03:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  the problem is what u dont seem to know how a word is true, any word

when existence is true then any word is absolute objective free real clarity

while to u belief, is pointing smthg that might exist or not but subjectively u adopt as u want it to b

this is nonsense, it cant b

it shows how all words are deformed by conscious misconceptions, so a lot of opposite to the true means are sold out and mayb it is a way for fake life to b stronger

a belief is an absolute objective reality of abstract recognition of else existence

logically, one cant recognize being present but itself, as any perspective would b always related to his own presence fact

but bc existence is true, objective always exist as being else positive end constant fact without means

so belief as a word, mean the abstraction of objective facts knowledge being true, so kind of recognition of smthg else existence being present too

that is how beliefs should b always neutral, while the word is used to mean an affection for smthg to b

to believe one must b else to else then too
while the word is used to confuse the belief with the believer, that is how it could mean god, but it is an impossible way, if the believer is not independant to what he believe then he doesnt exist to believe anything

the word belief literally is b lief, which show what i said

leave and b so there is else present

now theism n atheism are never an objective free fact so they cant b believed

theism is pointing a source of objective so outside of it so never it nor inn
and atheism is pointing individuals freedom and not things so also dont admit the existence of absolute objectivity, while clearly shout being opposed to the word belief so mean its own presence fact over anything n everything

Ya.

God is sitting three feet from me.

Right now.

So, you got that.

I think you took "too many logic courses", in college.

(With the intersecting circles, on the chalkboard, and such.)

All, speculative, claptrap.

God, is a very nice gal.

Mean as a snake, to those who deserve it.

But "a kitten", to all of the rest.

God, treats in kind.

If you can "put food in your mouth, WITHOUT thanking?"

Your days are numbered.

Is, the only way I can put it.

That is disrespect

At the altar of Satan.

u dont exist loser and ur end is definitive anyway, u cant get any recognition of ur being from me

come u to force me since u r claiming having bigger balls in ur ass, which show the shit u r, asking another to make everything while saying being the superior

and u r the creature in ur head piece of merde, who insist to point everything as a lie in order to keep using anything for ur pleasure

existence is true, whatever perspective is an objective clarity of smthg right

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 04:33 PM
(04-09-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 09:18 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  It looks like "you just turned into a homosexual" my dear, to be honest.

I so confused. Blink ... Blink ... Huh "ManlyGirl! Apparently I just turned into a homosexual!" "How is that even possible, you're an impotent limp dick old man who keeps forgetting to dose his testosterone. Is this coming from that 22 yo gay Kiwi virgin on your forum? Whatever the fuck that means."

(04-09-2013 03:38 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  No, the Millennium

"Gets rid of the filth".

Well, if nothing else I've found a new band I really like because of Marky Mark and his Make Believe Mark Ark by googling "grace" and "filth". ... Ain't never heard of 'em before but I bet Elk has, sounds like his headbanging taste.

Haha! Good ole cradle of filth. They've been around forever, wouldn't have expected them to be quite your cup of tea girly. I am pleasantly surprised. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-09-2013, 04:36 PM
(04-09-2013 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  u dont exist loser and ur end is definitive anyway, u cant get any recognition of ur being from me

come u to force me since u r claiming having bigger balls in ur ass, which show the shit u r, asking another to make everything while saying being the superior

and u r the creature in ur head piece of merde, who insist to point everything as a lie in order to keep using anything for ur pleasure

existence is true, whatever perspective is an objective clarity of smthg right

I'm onto you, you schmuck Big Grin God, took me long enough...
04-09-2013, 04:36 PM
(04-09-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 09:18 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  It looks like "you just turned into a homosexual" my dear, to be honest.

I so confused. "ManlyGirl! Apparently I just turned into a homosexual!" "How is that even possible

You said, "you lost your faith".

I said, "you look like you just turned into a homosexual".

And, as homosexuals TEND to do

You now think that you can not, "be with God".

So, you try not to even believe he exists.

Since, you can't fathom that.

You did not "lose your faith".

You just started liking men, or whatever.

And you think the two

Can't get along.
04-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Jesus fuck Mark, can't you shut up. You're ugly. On the inside. And outside, for that matter.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-09-2013, 04:38 PM
(04-09-2013 04:36 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I so confused. "ManlyGirl! Apparently I just turned into a homosexual!" "How is that even possible, you're an impotent limp dick old man who keeps forgetting to dose his testosterone. Is this coming from that 22 yo gay Kiwi virgin on your forum? Whatever the fuck that means."

And you think the two

Can't get along.

ur insistence to picture ur rejection to a woman expression, keep exhibiting the negative u r alone

as if women are inferiors beings that cant see anything right, so u get to urself the secure hide of being superior in most disgusting and hypocrit way

but objectively u dont mean nor do anything urself but enjoy create others inferior profiles wether due to race or sex that dont have any relation with urself

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 04:39 PM
(04-09-2013 04:36 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 04:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I so confused. "ManlyGirl! Apparently I just turned into a homosexual!" "How is that even possible

And you think the two

Can't get along.

With your head so far up your rear end, how the hell do you breath?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post