Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
06-09-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(06-09-2013 05:40 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  There is one upside to being immortal (given that you would have to be given the descriptions of hell), you'd eventually build up the strength, endurance, and pain tolerance needed to fight back. You can go to hell an obese wimp who knows next to nothing on fighting, and eventually you will step out a blood-soaked Kratos and have the strength to fight God herself.

I will thank these Berserker Angels for being a drill sergeant and personal trainers.

I do not know that Berserkers "train you", too well.

They just "beat you up".

They are mentioned in "The Apocalypse of Peter", verse 21.

http://thenewholybible.org/the_apocalypse_of_peter.htm

And, in the Book of Second Enoch, Chapter 10, verse 1 and 2.

http://thenewholybible.org/second_enoch.htm

They are

The Wrath of God.

In the flesh.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2013, 08:42 AM
(06-09-2013 06:05 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  Very funny my dear.

Very funny.

Except, the thing around his neck, looks NOTHING like it.

That is a gold cross.

Hung, upside down.

You know, walmart, has cheap eye exams.

About 140 bucks.

Time, for an appointment.

I know, that OTHER people, call that a "Techno Viking".

Because of their ignorance.

And their stupidity.

That, is not my problem.

DO YOU SEE ANY ADS, ON THAT VIDEO?

Answer, please.

If there are no ads

That means

YOU FUCKING OWN IT.

1. Go fuck yourself.

2. Wanting it to be a cross does not make it such you delusional ass-hat.

3. International copyright law does not work that way shit-for-brains.

Quote:Lawsuit
In 2009, creator Matthias Fritsch was served with a legal notice from an individual identifying himself as the Technoviking, which asked him to cease distributing the viral video. Following the issue of this notice, Fritsch chose to no longer accept ad revenues from the video he uploaded on YouTube. On January 17th, 2013, Fritsch revealed that the trial between he and the unnamed plaintiff had begun in Germany. That same day, Fritsch told the Daily Dot[23] that he is being accused of “infringement of personality rights” on the grounds that Fritsch is responsible for creating the persona of Technoviking to gain revenues from his video and thus, the person it depicts. As of January 17th, the original Technoviking video is still online, but covered by a large annotation[24] stating that the video will stay covered until this legal issue has been solved.

On June 11th, 2013, Berlin District Court delivered its verdict. According to The Daily Dot[26], the court ordered Fritsch to pay a fine of €15,000 (roughly $20,000), which includes revenues earned from YouTube advertising and a large sum of the legal bills, and stipulated that he cannot display video or photographs of the Technoviking in public, even if they were to be pixelized to obscure the subject’s face. However, the court ruled against the plaintiff’s claim of €10,000 in compensation for “pain and suffering” and specified that the verdict only affects Fritsch, rather than others on the Internet involved in the participatory culture.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/technoviking

You know what that means motherfucker? YOU DON'T OWN SHIT. Laughat

Fucking retard...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-09-2013, 08:44 AM
(06-09-2013 05:48 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(06-09-2013 05:23 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  You will be beat to a pulp. By someone who knows how to do it. And lasting for all eternity.

How about you try to beat me to a pulp old man. I prefer to fight real people with big mouths than their invisible friends.

You do look like a tough guy.

From your picture.

But so do I.

And the Lord Jesus, "does not soil his hands"

In anything unseemly.

Never gets arrested.

Never gets a ticket.

Never gets an illness.

A life of Riley

Kind of guy.

But, thank you for asking.
06-09-2013, 08:51 AM
(06-09-2013 08:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You know what that means motherfucker? YOU DON'T OWN SHIT.

Such language, my dear.

Oh the joy, of talking with atheists.

Here is one that I don't own, but I do use.

It is called

"The scriptures"

"Are fulfilled"
06-09-2013, 08:58 AM
(06-09-2013 08:51 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  Oh the joy, of talking with atheists.

You know, there's a real easy fix for that dumbass... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Ok Mark, how bout this.....

You've shown us your face. You've shown us your "massive thigh." You've even shown us your belt ( Consider ). So, since you are open to displaying pictures of yourself on the Internet, I'm sure you would be fine with posting one more.

Post a picture of yourself that will prove your claims. It's very little to ask really. Just a pic that shows both your face (clearly), as well as your thigh (preferably with a tape measure around it, but an in-focus shot showing your legs side by side that demonstrates the incredible difference between your two thighs will suffice).

It,s not like I'm asking you to show something you haven't already displayed. All I'm asking is that you demonstrate your alleged stature and over sized thigh in a manner that is clear and that shows the prophetic thigh is actually yours.

...as a side note....the picture you've already used as an example of your "massive thigh" is unimpressive. Would you mind, in the very least, showing us a picture of those two legs beside one another, and photographed from head on, so we can actually see the difference, instead of having to try to figure out what perspective and angle the pic was taken from?

You say you have proof. Have the balls to actually show it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
06-09-2013, 09:17 AM
I'd prefer to see a pic of his goddess. She sounds hawt!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
06-09-2013, 09:21 AM
(06-09-2013 09:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'd prefer to see a pic of his goddess. She sounds hawt!

Yabut now Mark is gonna post a bunch of links to some pictures of clouds and shit. What we need is some new, clear pics.

(... And topless, if god is as hot as you say Mark.Thumbsup )

So many cats, so few good recipes.
06-09-2013, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 10:43 AM by Mark Dreher.)
(06-09-2013 09:09 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok Mark, how bout this.....

You've shown us your face. You've shown us your "massive thigh." You've even shown us your belt ( Consider ). So, since you are open to displaying pictures of yourself on the Internet, I'm sure you would be fine with posting one more.

Post a picture of yourself that will prove your claims. It's very little to ask really. Just a pic that shows both your face (clearly), as well as your thigh (preferably with a tape measure around it, but an in-focus shot showing your legs side by side that demonstrates the incredible difference between your two thighs will suffice).

It,s not like I'm asking you to show something you haven't already displayed. All I'm asking is that you demonstrate your alleged stature and over sized thigh in a manner that is clear and that shows the prophetic thigh is actually yours.

...as a side note....the picture you've already used as an example of your "massive thigh" is unimpressive. Would you mind, in the very least, showing us a picture of those two legs beside one another, and photographed from head on, so we can actually see the difference, instead of having to try to figure out what perspective and angle the pic was taken from?

You say you have proof. Have the balls to actually show it.

No.

Jump through your own fucking hoop.

My dear.

My face, is on Reddit.

My face, is on Facebook.

My face, is on CARM.

My face,

Is on every frikkin atheist forum

On the internet.
06-09-2013, 10:45 AM
(06-09-2013 09:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'd prefer to see a pic of his goddess. She sounds hawt!

She IS very pretty.

Here, is the clearest picture of her, that I have.

http://thenewholybible.org/shekinahs_talisman.htm