Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
12-09-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(12-09-2013 03:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 03:19 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  ...
Oh, my goodness, you do not know your bible to well.

I know it very well.

But it's a crappy sequel.

The original has a much better story-line, better character development and way more action scenes.

The later re-make was much better too:

Tanakh II: The Koran (this time it's personal!)

Talking of which, I'm in KL tomorrow so I'll go to the mosque for Friday prayers.

Wanna come?

It'll be fun.

A mosque is good, a mosque is fine.

If you want to become a Muslim, that is "a fine alternative".

As, they also, go to Heaven.

Catholics, don't go "too much."

Members of Judaism, none.

Jehovah's Witnesses, problems there, "not too many" go.

Mormons, almost 100%, do go to Heaven

Hinduism and Buddhism, none.

Scientology, none.

Deist, none.

That is the line up.

And that is what you have to contend with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Given the incredibly low bar set by Saul of Tarsis, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, and most recently Mark Dreher; I'm thinking I should totally just pull some shit out of my ass, write my own 'holy' book while pretending to know things I don't know, found a tax-exempt corporation (i.e. a religion), and just sit back and relax upon the hopes and dreams of those gullible enough to believe the shit I say.

I mean really, how hard can it be? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-09-2013, 04:06 AM
(12-09-2013 04:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Given the incredibly low bar set by Saul of Tarsis, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, and most recently Mark Dreher; I'm thinking I should totally just pull some shit out of my ass, write my own 'holy' book while pretending to know things I don't know, found a tax-exempt corporation (i.e. a religion), and just sit back and relax upon the hopes and dreams of those gullible enough to believe the shit I say.

I'm in.

What are you going to call your new religion?

Gotta have a snappy title.

Is it going to be as exclusive as Mark's?

Or will you let anyone join as long as they have the membership fee?

Bowing

12-09-2013, 04:23 AM
(12-09-2013 04:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Given the incredibly low bar set by Saul of Tarsis, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, and most recently Mark Dreher; I'm thinking I should totally just pull some shit out of my ass, write my own 'holy' book while pretending to know things I don't know, found a tax-exempt corporation (i.e. a religion), and just sit back and relax upon the hopes and dreams of those gullible enough to believe the shit I say.

I mean really, how hard can it be?

You should do that, I recommend, that you do.

Why, are you posting, on this thread?

If you have nothing to add?

There are many many other threads, you could say nothing on.
12-09-2013, 04:55 AM
(12-09-2013 12:19 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 12:14 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  The Final Assault

In the bible.

Is "a blizzard of information".

Coming out.

The truth, has been suppressed.

By, you know who.

But the internet, can not be stopped.

And this is a problem, for THEM.

A huge problem.

And

One they can't fix.

Oh, I thought you were gonna do something. Never mind. Drinking Beverage

Suck on my banana, freako.

Typical brain dead response.

Since you since you sign your posts with "a quote from Emerson".

Why don't you explain your position, in light of Emerson saying that "people SHOULD believe in God?"

What, do you "half way" believe Emerson?

Are you a cherry picker?

You should find another "signature".

Maybe Liberace, said something interesting about God?

Or Boy George.

Or Richard Simmons.

[Image: 220px-RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg]

Find yourself, a quote

You actually, believe in.

Because Emerson

Believed in God.
12-09-2013, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 05:06 AM by DeepThought.)
(12-09-2013 04:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

I'm in.

Bowing

I suppose the membership fee should be higher for Jews appaently cos they are supposed to have more money! Tongue Big Grin maybe a sliding scale based on income.

Try quoting a line like "it's easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter heaven, so donate your money to the church!"

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
12-09-2013, 05:10 AM
Ymir's blood;1152742 Wrote:These Catholics, are they go-ers? :nudge:

Not "too many" Catholic's, go to Heaven.

Catholicism, is loaded with paganism.

And baloney.

A better choice would be a Protestant, of any type.

Or, a non denominational.

God's favorite preacher is a fellow, by the name of "Joel Osteen".

[Image: Osteen.jpg]

Joel Osteen and the Lakewood Church.

This fellow has his sermons whispered directly into his ear by the very Holy Spirit of God. He is a true reflection of God's will, and as many of his words that you can take in, the better off that you will be. It would be of great value to go back through his entire catalog of past sermons.

The more numerical number of his words that you can take in, the better off you will be. Now that is a very very clear statement. His non stop repeating mantra of "Just praise God, and just thank God, and never a complaint in sight" is a tune that tickles God's fancy. It strikes right to the heart of the matter. Very pleasing to God.

His sermons could easily and more accurately be called "The Rules for the New Millennium".

[Image: lakewood_church2.jpg]
12-09-2013, 05:42 AM
(12-09-2013 04:23 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  Why, are you posting, on this thread?

If you have nothing to add?

There are many many other threads, you could say nothing on.

L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O aw man L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L the irony is L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O completely lost L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O on you! L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O you are so L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L oblivious! O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O *can't breathe* L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O l o l o l o l o l o l o o o o o o.... *chuckle*

Heh...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-09-2013, 05:49 AM
Vivisectus;1152749 Wrote:So is your bathroom also God's bathroom?

I do live in "the Holy of Holies".

With God.

This, is "God's car".

[Image: DSC00518.jpg]

Shekinah's Chariot

Shekinah's Chariot. i.e. - "God's car". "The prettiest car on the face of the earth". A 2001 (last year made) high power Trans Am. 200 plus miles per hour. This is the actual vehicle that is used to transport the actual physical presence of God on the earth. An entity separate from me. It is a possession owned by me, the Second Coming, and I drive it for the beloved one. It was given to me as a gift from God after the completion of the five year typing process that created the New Holy Bible. The prettiest car on the face of the earth. According to Horsepower Magazine.

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/pictures...bird/20281

There can only be one. And this is it. Every head turns. Every girl smiles. The magnificent "chariots of the Shekinah" have always been, from the beginning of time, as a minimum standard, "the prettiest thing that could possibly be built or created" (from "Third Enoch", 1:6-7), as they are used to transport "the Shekinah" of God. The actual physical presence of God, or the physical presence of "the Holy Spirit". And me.
12-09-2013, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 06:11 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-09-2013 04:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

I'm in.

Bowing

Well seeing as how those heathen Pastafarians already stole Pirates and awesome Italian food... Consider

I need something with NINJA's in it, we'll bring em back better than an 80's action flick. Also, it needs DINOSAURS. No religion has claimed them yet (fuck you Ken Ham ┌║┐(•_•)┌║┐), so I'm taking them. Our holy foods will be anything chocolate or nut based (peanut, macadamia, cashew, etc. we are all inclusive), because fuck all of the aquatic and animal based food bullshit the Abrahamic religions gets into a piss about. Oh, and we're going to need rules. First rule: DON'T BE A DICK. I'll let you all know if I come up with more. Also the religion should be open to editing and revision, because that shit works out awesome in science and Wikipedia, and it's one of the things currently fucking classic monotheism in the ass. We gotta plan ahead here folks, plan ahead...

EDIT: Also, fuck Mark's Trans-Am bullshit, our god (or gods, depending on what I feel like) are going to be riding motorcycles like a FUCKING BOSS.

[Image: Honda_Super-Magna-V45_1988_7796.jpg]

SUPER MAGNA BITCHES!

1986 Honda VFR700 Super Magna V45, designed with help from Arlen Ness (the Carol Shelby of motorcycles).