Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
12-09-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(12-09-2013 08:28 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Runny and smelly are the best kinds of cheese... and feet.

Wink

I hate to admit this especially to a Brit but Cheddar is my favorite cheese. I'm slowly acquiring a taste for Stilton.Dodgy

Okay, you've said you don't like smelly and runny cheese - what about smelly cheese that isn't runny and has no taste whatsoever? I wish I remembered its name. I was in 1st grade and I tried it after being told it didn't taste like anything - and it didn't! Would that be one you'd be willing to try? I mean, if you blocked your nose or something. I know some are runny and then others are stinky, so I don't know if the cheese has to be both runny and stinky at the same time for you to go "no, that's not something I can take, but I will try it if it's a standalone for either qualities".

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
12-09-2013, 08:35 AM
(12-09-2013 08:28 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:25 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Runny and smelly are the best kinds of cheese... and feet.

Wink

I hate to admit this especially to a Brit but Cheddar is my favorite cheese. I'm slowly acquiring a taste for Stilton.Dodgy

I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone that I only go for French cheese... I could lose my passport for that.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-09-2013, 08:35 AM
(12-09-2013 08:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Does this mean your god/dess craps in your car?

Is it cheese or fecal matter that's crapped out?

12-09-2013, 08:36 AM
(12-09-2013 08:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:28 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I hate to admit this especially to a Brit but Cheddar is my favorite cheese. I'm slowly acquiring a taste for Stilton.Dodgy

I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone that I only go for French cheese... I could lose my passport for that.

Your man card is intact! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
12-09-2013, 08:36 AM
(12-09-2013 06:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 04:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm in.

What are you going to call your new religion?

Gotta have a snappy title.

Is it going to be as exclusive as Mark's?

Or will you let anyone join as long as they have the membership fee?

Bowing

Well seeing as how those heathen Pastafarians already stole Pirates and awesome Italian food... Consider

I need something with NINJA's in it, we'll bring em back better than an 80's action flick. Also, it needs DINOSAURS. No religion has claimed them yet (fuck you Ken Ham ┌║┐(•_•)┌║┐), so I'm taking them. Our holy foods will be anything chocolate or nut based (peanut, macadamia, cashew, etc. we are all inclusive), because fuck all of the aquatic and animal based food bullshit the Abrahamic religions gets into a piss about. Oh, and we're going to need rules. First rule: DON'T BE A DICK. I'll let you all know if I come up with more. Also the religion should be open to editing and revision, because that shit works out awesome in science and Wikipedia, and it's one of the things currently fucking classic monotheism in the ass. We gotta plan ahead here folks, plan ahead...

EDIT: Also, fuck Mark's Trans-Am bullshit, our god (or gods, depending on what I feel like) are going to be riding motorcycles like a FUCKING BOSS.

[Image: Honda_Super-Magna-V45_1988_7796.jpg]

SUPER MAGNA BITCHES!

1986 Honda VFR700 Super Magna V45, designed with help from Arlen Ness (the Carol Shelby of motorcycles).

Great start...needs more dragon. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-09-2013, 08:39 AM
(12-09-2013 08:33 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:28 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I hate to admit this especially to a Brit but Cheddar is my favorite cheese. I'm slowly acquiring a taste for Stilton.Dodgy

Okay, you've said you don't like smelly and runny cheese - what about smelly cheese that isn't runny and has no taste whatsoever? I wish I remembered its name. I was in 1st grade and I tried it after being told it didn't taste like anything - and it didn't! Would that be one you'd be willing to try? I mean, if you blocked your nose or something. I know some are runny and then others are stinky, so I don't know if the cheese has to be both runny and stinky at the same time for you to go "no, that's not something I can take, but I will try it if it's a standalone for either qualities".

I would try it. Not sure about the runny/stinky correlation Smile

I still try other cheese from time to time as there are things I used to dislike but like now. I can handle some Blue Cheese in small doses. Cheddars, Gruyere and that type are the ones I tend to like. Asiagos get a little funky for me but I can handle them.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
12-09-2013, 08:40 AM
(12-09-2013 08:33 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  ...
what about smelly cheese that isn't runny and has no taste whatsoever? I wish I remembered its name.

I need to know!

Was it one of these?

https://www.smellycheese.com.au/index.cf...1952CB8F9F

12-09-2013, 08:42 AM
(12-09-2013 08:39 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:33 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Okay, you've said you don't like smelly and runny cheese - what about smelly cheese that isn't runny and has no taste whatsoever? I wish I remembered its name. I was in 1st grade and I tried it after being told it didn't taste like anything - and it didn't! Would that be one you'd be willing to try? I mean, if you blocked your nose or something. I know some are runny and then others are stinky, so I don't know if the cheese has to be both runny and stinky at the same time for you to go "no, that's not something I can take, but I will try it if it's a standalone for either qualities".

I would try it. Not sure about the runny/stinky correlation Smile

I still try other cheese from time to time as there are things I used to dislike but like now. I can handle some Blue Cheese in small doses. Cheddars, Gruyere and that type are the ones I tend to like. Asiagos get a little funky for me but I can handle them.

I haven't met a type of cheese I don't like as yet, and I try all that cross my path.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-09-2013, 08:44 AM
(12-09-2013 08:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:39 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I would try it. Not sure about the runny/stinky correlation Smile

I haven't met a type of cheese I don't like as yet, and I try all that cross my path.

Hmmm, I don't like cheese that has blue or green stuff growing in it.

But I like most other cheeses that I've tried.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2013, 08:47 AM

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post