Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
23-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Re: Welcome Mark Dreher
Pages and pages of.... O_o.. wtf??... transform into cheesy discussion...
Then quickly turn to farts. The classiness us overwhelming!

Approve. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(23-05-2015 08:59 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Preforming necromancy here so that newer members (and older members can remember) can read about late great Mark Dreher. Never seen anyone like this before and I doubt this place ever will again.

He was a weird one indeed. It's people like him that invoke pity from me to theists. The human mind is a terrible terrible place to get hopelessly lost in.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
23-05-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2015 11:27 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-05-2015 10:28 AM)Free Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 08:59 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Preforming necromancy here so that newer members (and older members can remember) can read about late great Mark Dreher. Never seen anyone like this before and I doubt this place ever will again.

He was a weird one indeed. It's people like him that invoke pity from me to theists. The human mind is a terrible terrible place to get hopelessly lost in.

He was entertaining. About as entertaining as a poke in the eye. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-05-2015, 01:16 PM
https://www.facebook.com/TheViceRegent?fref=ts

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
23-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Well, that was unnecessary.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-05-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm actually glad you resurrected this one. I forgot how entert....... oooh, something shiny.. Knights who say NI!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
23-05-2015, 08:01 PM
(23-05-2015 01:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/TheViceRegent?fref=ts

Dude is for real....

I have no idea why, but even as scary as the thought of it is, it makes me smile to know that he's out there....being totally fucking insane and making up for all of us sinners. Cool

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
23-05-2015, 09:15 PM
(23-05-2015 08:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 01:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/TheViceRegent?fref=ts

Dude is for real....

I have no idea why, but even as scary as the thought of it is, it makes me smile to know that he's out there....being totally fucking insane and making up for all of us sinners. Cool

41,000 views!

Mmmmmmmm.

It is interesting that we all find mildly psychotic people fascinating.

However the unfortunate truth is that they are not that interesting in real life, just tedious and frustrating to deal with. We should all be glad none of us has to live with Mark.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
23-05-2015, 09:27 PM
(23-05-2015 09:15 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  41,000 views!

Mmmmmmmm.

However the unfortunate truth is that they are not that interesting in real life, just tedious and frustrating to deal with. We should all be glad none of us has to live with Mark.

Oh I'm more than happy to be exactly where I am in relation to that dude. Nowhere near. Smile

He is fucking fascinating though, isn't he? I'm so curious to know what it's like inside his mind, but at the same time I'm glad I don't. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
23-05-2015, 09:46 PM
(23-05-2015 09:15 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 08:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dude is for real....

41,000 views!

Mmmmmmmm.

For me the fascination is similar to being intrigued by serial killers. How or what makes a serial killer go from a person with a "normal" psyche to someone compelled to take another's life? Were they ever "normal"?

Same with all religious people, but especially the nutters. How can they not see through the bullshit? Why do they believe in obvious lies?

The questions from a failure to understand their thinking.