Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
23-05-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(23-05-2015 09:27 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 09:15 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  41,000 views!

Mmmmmmmm.

It is interesting that we all find mildly psychotic people fascinating.

However the unfortunate truth is that they are not that interesting in real life, just tedious and frustrating to deal with. We should all be glad none of us has to live with Mark.

Oh I'm more than happy to be exactly where I am in relation to that dude. Nowhere near. Smile

He is fucking fascinating though, isn't he? I'm so curious to know what it's like inside his mind, but at the same time I'm glad I don't. Yes

His thoughts are not constrained by rational thinking. No insight. He does not have to question himself. Listening to someone who thinks like this can be entertaining, but in the real world it soon loses its appeal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2015, 09:55 PM
(23-05-2015 09:46 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  His thoughts are not constrained by rational thinking. No insight. He does not have to question himself. Listening to someone who thinks like this can be entertaining, but in the real world it soon loses its appeal.

Yabut, did you see that bare chest and his firebird? You gotta admit it's kinda awesome. I'd like to dress up and act like that for a day. Just for grins. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
23-05-2015, 10:08 PM
(23-05-2015 09:55 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 09:46 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  His thoughts are not constrained by rational thinking. No insight. He does not have to question himself. Listening to someone who thinks like this can be entertaining, but in the real world it soon loses its appeal.

Yabut, did you see that bare chest and his firebird? You gotta admit it's kinda awesome. I'd like to dress up and act like that for a day. Just for grins. Tongue

Yes. That's just the snapshot of his life though. To actually be him would be no fun.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2015, 10:15 PM
(23-05-2015 10:08 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 09:55 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yabut, did you see that bare chest and his firebird? You gotta admit it's kinda awesome. I'd like to dress up and act like that for a day. Just for grins. Tongue

Yes. That's just the snapshot of his life though. To actually be him would be no fun.

Stop pissing in my cheerios, Mark! Dodgy

Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-05-2015, 06:11 AM
(23-05-2015 10:08 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 09:55 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yabut, did you see that bare chest and his firebird? You gotta admit it's kinda awesome. I'd like to dress up and act like that for a day. Just for grins. Tongue

To be fair, it might be the case that he doesn't even realise how batshit he is, and therefore enjoys himself quite a bit.

If you stop looking at it through the lens of a sane person, it may help the perspective shift.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2015, 06:36 AM
(23-05-2015 09:55 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

Did you notice that in the pic with him and the Firebird he is pumping gas? May not be his car...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-05-2015, 08:54 AM
(24-05-2015 06:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Did you notice that in the pic with him and the Firebird he is pumping gas? May not be his car...

*dumps cheerios down the sink* Dodgy

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
24-05-2015, 08:59 AM
(24-05-2015 08:54 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 06:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  Did you notice that in the pic with him and the Firebird he is pumping gas? May not be his car...

*dumps cheerios down the sink* Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-05-2015, 02:43 PM
I haven't gone back through this thread but this was the guy with the big thigh from the bible, yes?

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
24-05-2015, 02:54 PM
(24-05-2015 02:43 PM)Eva Wrote:  I haven't gone back through this thread but this was the guy with the big thigh from the bible, yes?

Yeppers Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man