Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
20-08-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(20-08-2013 08:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-08-2013 08:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Some are a little more crazy than others though.

Given that Subject A has written a whole new Bible, I think we can safely say that he's serious and not at all deranged.

clearly

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2013, 08:34 AM
(20-08-2013 08:32 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(20-08-2013 08:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  Given that Subject A has written a whole new Bible, I think we can safely say that he's serious and not at all deranged.

clearly

Besides, I am sure he has the true revelation, isn't that required for writing a new bible?Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
20-08-2013, 08:36 AM
(20-08-2013 08:34 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(20-08-2013 08:32 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  clearly

Besides, I am sure he has the true revelation, isn't that required for writing a new bible?Drinking Beverage

As long as the true revelation is in no way just a brain fuck-up. Which is very easy to figure out...apparently Huh

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
20-08-2013, 08:38 AM
This fucking guy...

Quote:The beloved one has given me the divine name of "Lord Enoch, son of Shekinah", "Shekinah" is another name for God. My other name that you may be more familiar with however is "The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ". The world will call me "Lord Enoch, son of Shekinah". The divine title that I have is "The Lesser Yahweh". I am a member of "a team". When God said "let us make man in our image, and according to our likeness". I was the second half of that "us". The spouse, the best friend, the intimate confidant, and the personal servant of "The Greater Yahweh", The Lord God Almighty. The "Metatron" (the Highest Archangel) and "the Heavenly Scribe" are two additional titles that I have in addition to the title of "The Lesser Yahweh". The fact that when I came again I would have many titles or "crowns" on my head was predicted of by the prophets, "And on his head are many crowns, and he has a name written on him which no one knows except himself". (Revelation 19:12) And that name is "The Lesser Yahweh". The Vice Regent of God himself.

For comparison...

Quote:And god said to me, "I have need of a prophet. Accept this, and you can expect misery, insanity, frustration, humiliation, ostracism and have no certainty in your faith. You're also likely to be ripped apart by angry mobs. On the plus side... ah, who am I kidding. There is no plus side. Deny me, and expect to wake tomorrow to live the life of the idle rich. The choice is yours. Take your time."

He starts to walk away, then pauses, turning back to look at me. "Oh, one other minor consideration. I may or may not have had something to do with your Gwynnie thing. Deny me, and that too shall pass..."

Walks away laughing, shaking his curly dome...

Hmmn... Consider

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-08-2013, 08:38 AM
(20-08-2013 07:16 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  His own bible? Intriguing? Consider

Well, the old one was dusty.

No?

We need a fresh attack.

So says God.

Nice to hear from you.
20-08-2013, 08:39 AM
(20-08-2013 08:38 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(20-08-2013 07:16 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  His own bible? Intriguing? Consider

Well, the old one was dusty.

No?

We need a fresh attack.

So says God.

Nice to hear from you.

Joseph Smith wrote something similar. How did you come to your revelation?

-Rick
20-08-2013, 08:41 AM
(20-08-2013 07:13 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Mark is a new forum member who has written his own bible[1] and now seeks to end atheism, one person at a time[2]. Mark, like I said in the introductions thread... if you're here to be a human being I'm sure you'll be welcome. We accept all kinds here. Just be aware that you're not the first person I could have written this post about Wink

If you're here for the apologetics then I hope you have something more substantial to offer than the links already provided...

[1] http://thenewholybible.org/
[2] http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_here...of_God.htm

How about photos of God?

That I took.

http://thenewholybible.org/picture_of_th..._glory.htm

God is a cutie.

I think you will agree.
20-08-2013, 08:41 AM
No What the?....

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
20-08-2013, 08:43 AM
(20-08-2013 07:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, goody, another True Believer™. Drinking Beverage

How long will you last here, Mark? You will not gain any converts or convince anyone that belief is the same as knowledge or that faith is evidence.

What do you hope to accomplish?

This, is my first time here.

Never heard of you all, yesterday.

Why am I here?

I help atheists, you know

A minister.

This is my gig.

The earth.
20-08-2013, 08:44 AM
The crazy is strong in this one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 10 users Like Anjele's post