Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
25-08-2013, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 05:27 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(25-08-2013 04:06 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  Not one Jew In 2000 years Has ever gone to Heaven.

And that is a fact.

I assumed, that was "common knowledge".

Are you illiterate?

What does the bible say?

Well I don't know how to break this to you gently...

[Image: Jesus-Ascension.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
25-08-2013, 06:05 AM
(25-08-2013 05:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well I don't know how to break this to you gently...

The expression that "Jesus arrives on a cloud"

Is probably, more of a metaphor.

Would not you think?

I mean, did you really expect to see a guy, flying around?

Like tweety bird?

Or Superman?

No, that is not too likely.

If you see Superman, "faith", is no longer needed.

Jesus arrives on a cloud, means "The Cloud of God's Glory", in the bible.

"And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord, So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of the Lord". (I Kings 8:10-11)

"Now on the day that the tabernacle was erected, the cloud covered the tabernacle, the tent of the meeting, and in the evening it was like the appearance of fire over the tabernacle, until morning". (Numbers 9:15)

And what is that?

Why, that is "The Shekinah".

That I have been telling you about.

Here, is her photo.

http://thenewholybible.org/picture_of_th..._glory.htm

I did come with a cloud.

Pictures.

And everything.

Thank you for asking.
25-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Mark, you have stamped John Wayne imitated by Ryan Stiles into my brain as I read your meanderings.

Do you personally dentify as a racist homophobe who uses his own bible to hide behind as justificstion to how he hates certain people of the world for no other reason than their being different than him?

If you reply "no" to that then just add "dishonest" as well.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
25-08-2013, 06:20 AM
(25-08-2013 06:07 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Mark, you have stamped John Wayne imitated by Ryan Stiles into my brain as I read your meanderings.

Do you personally dentify as a racist homophobe who uses his own bible to hide behind as justification to how he hates certain people of the world for no other reason than their being different than him?

If you reply "no" to that then just add "dishonest" as well.

A "homophobe"?

I do not believe, that I have said anything about homosexuality.

Other than, "they CAN go to Heaven".

Right?

And that is "good news".

I believe.
25-08-2013, 06:53 AM
(25-08-2013 06:20 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  A "homophobe"?

Right?

And that is "good news".

I believe.

Actually, quite to the contrary, Mark.

Your own rewritten bible states this:

Quote: Corinthians 6: 9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

http://thenewholybible.org/pauls_letters...thians.htm

Or how about this quote:

Quote: Murders, adulterers, pro-choice, atheists, homosexuals, abortion, liars, etc. each have their own specific punishment in Hell to fit their sin.

Peter describes his visit to Hell starting in verse 21 on to verse 34. The pro-choice sanction is listed in verse 26. The homosexuality sanction is listed in verse 32. The specific liberals (atheists) sanctions are listed in verses 28 and 34.

32 And other men and women being cast down from a great rock precipice fell to the bottom, and again were driven by them that were set over them, to go up upon the rock, and thence were cast down to the bottom and they had no rest from this torment. And these were they that did defile their bodies behaving as women, and the women that were with them were they that lay with one another as a man with a woman.

http://thenewholybible.org/the_apocalypse_of_peter.htm

Contradiction after contradiction, Mark. Just here, on this site, let alone your own.

I guess that photographic memory of yours is not so perfect, eh? Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
25-08-2013, 07:20 AM
(25-08-2013 06:53 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 06:20 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  A "homophobe"?

Right?

And that is "good news".

I believe.

Actually, quite to the contrary, Mark.

Quote: Corinthians 6: 9Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Or how about this quote:

Quote: Murders, adulterers, pro-choice, atheists, homosexuals, abortion, liars, etc. each have their own specific punishment in Hell to fit their sin.

Peter describes his visit to Hell starting in verse 21 on to verse 34. The pro-choice sanction is listed in verse 26. The homosexuality sanction is listed in verse 32. The specific liberals (atheists) sanctions are listed in verses 28 and 34.

32 And other men and women being cast down from a great rock precipice fell to the bottom, and again were driven by them that were set over them, to go up upon the rock, and thence were cast down to the bottom and they had no rest from this torment. And these were they that did defile their bodies behaving as women, and the women that were with them were they that lay with one another as a man with a woman.

Contradiction after contradiction, Mark. Just here, on this site, let alone your own.

I guess that photographic memory of yours is not so perfect, eh? Drinking Beverage

Well, as I said, homosexuality "is a sin".

And you will notice, that "The Apocalypse of Peter", has a specific punishment for "lying", also.

But, I doubt that lying is a sin big enough, to prevent you from Heaven.

Since, we all have lied.

The Apocalypse of Peter

Is just for, people stupid enough, to go to Hell.

But, any human (sans maybe a Jew, who don't say grace right) who says grace, every meal

BUYS, A TICKET, TO HEAVEN.

You have earned it.

And any sin

Falls away.

For a person so noble

To bow their head, and pray

To pay

For their food.

So yes, a homosexual, would have to do "a little work".

Namely, be normal, on this food thing.

A billboard, for God, is "a blessed creature".

Protected, in every way.

Including, eternal fate.

So..

You do it that way.

The same requirement

As ANY human.

Has.

Thank you for asking.
25-08-2013, 07:24 AM
(25-08-2013 06:05 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 05:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well I don't know how to break this to you gently...

The expression that "Jesus arrives on a cloud"

Is probably, more of a metaphor.

Would not you think?

I mean, did you really expect to see a guy, flying around?

Like tweety bird?

Or Superman?

No, that is not too likely.

If you see Superman, "faith", is no longer needed.

Jesus arrives on a cloud, means "The Cloud of God's Glory", in the bible.

"And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord, So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of the Lord". (I Kings 8:10-11)

"Now on the day that the tabernacle was erected, the cloud covered the tabernacle, the tent of the meeting, and in the evening it was like the appearance of fire over the tabernacle, until morning". (Numbers 9:15)

And what is that?

Why, that is "The Shekinah".

That I have been telling you about.

Here, is her photo.

http://thenewholybible.org/picture_of_th..._glory.htm

I did come with a cloud.

Pictures.

And everything.

Thank you for asking.

A lot of the ridiculous parts of the Buybull are intended to be taken literally because the people back then didn't know enough about the world to know the things they were writing weren't possible. Noah's Ark is bullshit, and modern people know it's bullshit because we understand why it's impossible. Just as they thought a world-wide flood were possible and that someone could fit all of the animals on an ark was feasible, they thought that magical beings (like Jesus) could ride on clouds and walk on water, so they weren't being metaphorical. You attempting to paint such instances in a metaphorical light is just special pleading. It's not a legitimate rationalization.

“One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.”

- Bertrand Russel
25-08-2013, 07:48 AM
(25-08-2013 07:24 AM)eksyte Wrote:  A lot of the ridiculous parts of the Buybull are intended to be taken literally because the people back then didn't know enough about the world to know the things they were writing weren't possible. Noah's Ark is bullshit, and modern people know it's bullshit because we understand why it's impossible. Just as they thought a world-wide flood were possible and that someone could fit all of the animals on an ark was feasible, they thought that magical beings (like Jesus) could ride on clouds and walk on water, so they weren't being metaphorical. You attempting to paint such instances in a metaphorical light is just special pleading. It's not a legitimate rationalization.

It is "the correct answer".

And that, is all that matters.

God is not bound by legalities, or technicalities.

And prophecy, is explained, very well, by how I explain it.

And, you will find, that no other explanation

Will EVER come up.

You got the final word

At

The beginning.
25-08-2013, 07:56 AM
(25-08-2013 07:20 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 06:53 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Actually, quite to the contrary, Mark.

Or how about this quote:

Well, as I said, homosexuality "is a sin".

And you will notice, that "The Apocalypse of Peter", has a specific punishment for "lying", also.

But, I doubt that lying is a sin big enough, to prevent you from Heaven.

Since, we all have lied.

The Apocalypse of Peter

Is just for, people stupid enough, to go to Hell.

But, any human (sans maybe a Jew, who don't say grace right) who says grace, every meal

BUYS, A TICKET, TO HEAVEN.

You have earned it.

And any sin

Falls away.

For a person so noble

To bow their head, and pray

To pay

For their food.

So yes, a homosexual, would have to do "a little work".

Namely, be normal, on this food thing.

A billboard, for God, is "a blessed creature".

Protected, in every way.

Including, eternal fate.

So..

You do it that way.

The same requirement

As ANY human.

Has.

Thank you for asking.

Again with the contradictions, old chap. If you rewrite a bible, make sure to stick with what you rewrote.

Council of Nicaea, anyone??? Big Grin

25-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Nice foraging, Cheap.

It seems all too easy to pick holes in this one's tales of hypocrisy.

So easy, I'm almost feeling sorry for him and there are better things to do with my time.

Smile
And praying ain't one of them.

Consider
I wonder if I can get a Jewish 'duck' from room service.
Probably not.
Probably just muslim, christian or buddhist 'chicken' as usual.

Dodgy

And, btw, I agree that no Jew has entered any kind of heaven for 2000 years... for obvious reasons... no one ever has or ever will.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post