Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
27-08-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(27-08-2013 06:45 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 06:37 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So with one of your thighs being huge (btw, your face isn't in the picture, so there's no way to tell who's thigh it is) and the other one being smaller than the other, does this mean you go in circles much like your reasoning? On a serious note, I'm still here. No, I didn't tell you I wanted to be smitten because well, that's just silly. You're not the person I would trust to relay a message to her because you manipulate with words way too much.

Well, "the thigh" (as in one), is an interesting sign.

Mentioned, in the old testament, at Ezekiel 21:12.

And, in the new testament, at Revelation 19:16.

And both places, it says "thigh", as in one.

You see, the Second Coming, is A BIG DEAL, as opposed to last time.

Even though, that was a pretty big deal.

The Second Coming

Eventually.

Rules, the entire earth.

Every King

Will kiss his ring.

Or die.

That is a choice.

That, I do not make.

And naturally, you have to pin him down, pretty good.

To identify him.

Thigh... kiss... coming... pin him down... and the leather pants.

You see where I'm going here, Mark? You need to lighten up and not be so symbolic towards the BDSM culture if you're gonna talk about god.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2013, 06:49 AM
(27-08-2013 06:41 AM)Skippy538 Wrote:  God throws babies in ovens = Not worthy of worship. Squash away.

In my short time here I've learned the greater the bluster at the beginning of the thread, the arguments are proportionately worse to an equal degree. As soon as I hear "Atheists capitulate at my feet" or "I destroy atheists" or whatever it is, I need to run away because precisely the opposite is true. Maybe atheists capitulate out of being bored to death, but there aren't any arguments that would cause it.

Snooze.....

I am a teacher.

You "destroy atheists", by "filling in the gaps of data, that they seem to lack".

Not, by killing them.

You see, they are just uneducated.

And, you don't pick on retards, as a general rule.

Kidding.

Maybe.
27-08-2013, 06:59 AM
(27-08-2013 06:45 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  This is turning into a one-sided pissing contest about "My sky daddy is better than you all". He's abusive, and so is she, and they both together will kill anyone who isn't wanting to do things the way Mark Dreher wants them to do.

You're pissing into the wind, Mark.

The Second Coming, is FULLY AUTHORIZED, to kill up to 1.7 billion people.

You did not know this?

I am dealing with illiterates.

Who, have not read the bible.

Bad people only, obviously.

People, who do not say grace.

They say that 007, has "a license to kill".

He does not.

The Second Coming however, does.

You find it, at Revelation 6:7-8.

The Fourth Seal--Death

7When the Lamb (the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ) broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." 8 "And I looked, and behold, I saw a pale horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death, and all Hell followed along with him. And authority was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword (my tongue), and with famine, and with pestilence, and with the wild beasts of the earth".

The end of evil.

You are welcome.
27-08-2013, 07:25 AM
So... why are you such a lonely old man?

You must feel pretty lonely after all your friends and family shut you out because you're too crazy for them.
You know, you don't need to pretend that you speak with God to get people's attention...

[Image: oscar.png]
27-08-2013, 07:27 AM
(27-08-2013 06:59 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 06:45 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  This is turning into a one-sided pissing contest about "My sky daddy is better than you all". He's abusive, and so is she, and they both together will kill anyone who isn't wanting to do things the way Mark Dreher wants them to do.

You're pissing into the wind, Mark.

The Second Coming, is FULLY AUTHORIZED, to kill up to 1.7 billion people.

You did not know this?

I am dealing with illiterates.

Who, have not read the bible.

Bad people only, obviously.

People, who do not say grace.

They say that 007, has "a license to kill".

He does not.

The Second Coming however, does.

You find it, at Revelation 6:7-8.

The Fourth Seal--Death

7When the Lamb (the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ) broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." 8 "And I looked, and behold, I saw a pale horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death, and all Hell followed along with him. And authority was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with the sword (my tongue), and with famine, and with pestilence, and with the wild beasts of the earth".

The end of evil.

You are welcome.
You're comparing a book written by man with another book written by man, one of them had really cool gadgets and the other had really poor authorship. Both are fiction to me, Mark, but only one is on my bookshelf. Can you guess which one?

27-08-2013, 07:46 AM
(27-08-2013 07:27 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  You're comparing a book written by man with another book written by man, one of them had really cool gadgets and the other had really poor authorship. Both are fiction to me, Mark, but only one is on my bookshelf. Can you guess which one?

Nothing in the bible, "is written by man".

God, takes a lot of time, "hashing the words out".

The words, have to work, even a billion years from now.

So you go over them, carefully.

And a prophet, is a typist.

Not much more, than that.

But the words, that he types

Is where "all the power lies".

Since, they are God's.
27-08-2013, 08:06 AM
it's like a car crash, horrible to behold, but so hard to look away..... Big bluff and bluster, deeply disappointing execution. Sad. The whole thing makes no sense, but of course it wouldn't, its religion craziness. Let's start a thread that doesn't suck and ignore the nonsense.....

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
27-08-2013, 08:08 AM
(27-08-2013 07:46 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 07:27 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  You're comparing a book written by man with another book written by man, one of them had really cool gadgets and the other had really poor authorship. Both are fiction to me, Mark, but only one is on my bookshelf. Can you guess which one?

Nothing in the bible, "is written by man".

God, takes a lot of time, "hashing the words out".

The words, have to work, even a billion years from now.

So you go over them, carefully.

And a prophet, is a typist.

Not much more, than that.

But the words, that he types

Is where "all the power lies".

Since, they are God's.

Yeah, you read what I said wrong. Not surprising. Drinking Beverage

So god is like an Ent when it comes to communication? It takes forever for them just to say hello. No wonder the Ent Wives left.

27-08-2013, 08:27 AM
(27-08-2013 08:08 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Yeah, you read what I said wrong. Not surprising.

So god is like an Ent when it comes to communication? It takes forever for them just to say hello. No wonder the Ent Wives left.

God will communicate with you, on your last day.

When you kneel before him.

He will have a lot to say.

Or, if you become a Christian, God talks to you, through the Holy Spirit.

Those, are your only opportunities, to talk with God.

A secular person, will get a couple minutes, before they are thrown into the lake.

Of fire.

Revelation 20:15, "And if anyone's name is not found written in the book of life, they are thrown into the lake of fire".

A Christian

Practically lives with God, in their house.

So you can chat, whenever you want.
27-08-2013, 08:35 AM
(27-08-2013 08:27 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 08:08 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Yeah, you read what I said wrong. Not surprising.

God will communicate with you, on your last day.

When you kneel before him.

He will have a lot to say.

Or, if you become a Christian, God talks to you, through the Holy Spirit.

Those, are your only opportunities, to talk with God.

A secular person, will get a couple minutes, before they are thrown into the lake.

Of fire.

Revelation 20:15, "And if anyone's name is not found written in the book of life, they are thrown into the lake of fire".

A Christian

Practically lives with God, in their house.

So you can chat, whenever you want.

Again, what's with the whole submissive shit? You're taking your BDSM stuff really seriously, Mark.