Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
29-08-2013, 07:49 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
What do we know after 77 pages of "conversation" with Mark?

1- He cannot decide on a gender for the "god" that sits next to him
2- he is an anti-Semite
3- he lies about where he lives
4- he is unable to write a post in a normal writing style
5- he claims to be some sort of messiah due to his assertion that one of his thighs is bigger than the other
6- he claims he drives a cheesy trans am
7- he claims he has re-written the bible
8- he claims he caused the VT massacre by not divorcing his wife quickly enough (nice god you've got there MD! to slaughter innocents to get you to do something)
9- he hasn't posted completely homophobic statements but has come close
10- for someone who claims they are religious he is quite caught up with material possessions (his supposed car, his lies about where he lives)

(assuming he isn't a poe) This guy is a nutjob. He is a fanatic and has lost touch with rational thought. Thankfully he no longer has a job nor is he making some poor woman miserable. I am very happy for her.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like devilsadvoc8's post
29-08-2013, 07:54 AM
(29-08-2013 07:36 AM)Shannow Wrote:  To paraphrase:

When I die, a part of my body that cannot be seen, detected or proven to exist grows a new body that isn't a body and travels somehow to place that cannot be seen, detected or proven to exist.

This place will either be good or bad depending entirely on the gender of people into whom I inserted the penis of my earthly body, church attendance and whether my earthly body uttered words of thanks to a being who cannot be seen, detected or proven to exist prior to consuming food.

Does any of that sound in any way faintly ridiculous to you? Any part?

I am not an "apologist", for God, God needs to make no apologies.

And as I said, homosexuality, is a "non issue".

A very minor sin, that does not prevent you from Heaven.

So, that is a red herring.

Homosexuals, typically, DO go to Hell.

But for no reasons related to homosexuality.

Just for being "a filthy liberal", who does not say grace.

Or attend church.

That, is their crime.

And if you do not commit that crime, you do not go to Hell.

Even, a homosexual.

You are shooting yourself in the foot

Every time you eat, without thanking God for it.

Quote.

The reason that you do not live to 120 years is because God already routinely takes one day off from the end of your life for every day that you do not say grace.

After the age of consent (adulthood, about the age of 20) the Father begins taking one day off from your lifespan for every day that you do not say grace before each and every meal. You are meant to live 100 additional years after you become an adult, that is if you behave in a normal manner (say grace before eating). Your average lifespan is only 70 because you cut that 100 years in half by ignoring what the bible instructs you to do, thank God for your food.

End quote.
29-08-2013, 07:56 AM
(29-08-2013 07:49 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  What do we know after 77 pages of "conversation" with Mark?

2- he is an anti-Semite
5- he claims to be some sort of messiah due to his assertion that one of his thighs is bigger than the other
8- he claims he caused the VT massacre by not divorcing his wife quickly enough (nice god you've got there MD! to slaughter innocents to get you to do something)
10- for someone who claims they are religious he is quite caught up with material possessions (his supposed car, his lies about where he lives)

(assuming he isn't a poe) This guy is a nutjob. He is a fanatic and has lost touch with rational thought. Thankfully he no longer has a job nor is he making some poor woman miserable. I am very happy for her.

Don't forget that whole dominatrix gig he has going on with "god". I gleamed it from him earlier and he's recently come out of the woodwork on it.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
29-08-2013, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 08:09 AM by Mark Dreher.)
(29-08-2013 07:49 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  What do we know after 77 pages of "conversation" with Mark?

2- he is an anti-Semite

What?????

I did not lie about where I live.

Where in the world, did you get that?

The rest, is pretty much correct.

I am antisemitic.

And what is wrong, with being antisemitic?

Was not Jesus antisemitic?

Answer, please.

Did he not say to them, the Jews, "You are of your Father, the Devil" John 8:44

I think he did.

I think he did.

And, is not God antisemitic?

Answer, please.

Well, a thinking man, to evaluate if God is antisemitic, would look at God's "Tisha B'Av curse", on Judaism.

http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_here...of_God.htm

To evaluate, if God is antisemitic.
29-08-2013, 08:08 AM
(29-08-2013 07:56 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Don't forget that whole dominatrix gig he has going on with "god". I gleamed it from him earlier and he's recently come out of the woodwork on it.

What a red herring.

So God is a dominatrix, just because "prayers, are said on your knees".

Well, you can say them off your knees, if you want to

They just wont work.
29-08-2013, 08:25 AM
(29-08-2013 07:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Just another example of how religion allows people to be vile in "socially acceptable" ways.

I do not think it is "vile", for a minister to tell you, "that you should be saying grace".

And attending church.

And, that is what I am telling you.

In a "drawn out" way.

Cause, you evidentially

Need "extra help".

Being

That you are an atheist.

In a world

Created, and run by God.
29-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Oh man... I do miss Egor's sanity.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like KVron's post
29-08-2013, 08:31 AM
(29-08-2013 07:41 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:09 AM)bemore Wrote:  Well I appreciate your answers Mark, however I now bow out of your conversation with these conclusions.

You are blinded by religion. That everything that happens in life you will attribute in some way to god, ignoring all other evidence to the contrary. It is so ingrained into your neural brain connections that if anybody comes at you with an argument against your beliefs then your body will naturally react with the "fight or flight syndrome" and whilst you are not physically being attacked, your brain will not be able to tell this difference. On the flip side if you meet people who agree with you then your brain will release endorphins and you will feel pleasure and a sense of "communion"

That either you were born into this indoctrination or somewhere along in your life you needed something to help rationalise the world and to give you answers that at that moment you couldn't see.

You are not alone Mark, millions of people are like you (sadly) but the good news is (in the western world) your kind, especially in the UK where I am from. Are all dying off.

Good luck!!!

The only ones, who are going to "die off", are atheists.

God is killing them, right now.

One by one.

My brothers best friend, his "lifelong best friend", Todd Strickland, an atheist, died, just a few days ago.

For no reason.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...&ref=br_tf

Deader

Than a doornail.

I think that is why God asked me to come talk to you all.

i.e. "Your last chance"

Before you pass.

You are such a scumbag that you will post the direct link of a family friend. You are such a classless piece of slime.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-08-2013, 08:35 AM
(29-08-2013 08:30 AM)KVron Wrote:  Oh man... I do miss Egor's sanity.

My copy, comes from God.

But it does rip through atheists

Pretty good.

You are right.

i.e. It is time

To pay

The fiddler.
29-08-2013, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 08:45 AM by ELK12695.)
(29-08-2013 08:05 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  What?????

I did not lie about where I live.

Where in the world, did you get that?

The rest, is pretty much correct.

I am antisemitic.

And what is wrong, with being antisemitic?

Was not Jesus antisemitic?

Answer, please.

Did he not say to them, the Jews, "You are of your Father, the Devil" John 8:44

I think he did.

I think he did.

And, is not God antisemitic?

Answer, please.

Well, a thinking man, to evaluate if God is antisemitic, would look at God's "Tisha B'Av curse", on Judaism.

http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_here...of_God.htm

To evaluate, if God is antisemitic.

Please change your avatar, I got a good one for ya:
[Image: 5426fcc273cdbd98f5abe5774b373806.png]

Don't forget to write some Paul fan fics aswell. I'm sure the god inside your brain would like to use them for some kinky roleplaying later on.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."