Welcome Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.3 Average
03-09-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: Welcome Mark Dreher
(03-09-2013 02:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 12:55 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  Notice, I said God.

Funny, I only noticed how you had no evidence.

Oh sure.

Here is "The Story of Creation".

http://thenewholybible.org/The_Story_of_Creation.htm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2013, 02:28 AM
(03-09-2013 02:26 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 02:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Funny, I only noticed how you had no evidence.

Oh sure.

[Image: 067DXT40]

Making shit up is not evidence, unless you want to concede that the Book of Mormon and the Qu'ran are also evidence for their faiths.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2013, 02:47 AM
(03-09-2013 02:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 02:26 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  Oh sure.

Making shit up is not evidence, unless you want to concede that the Book of Mormon and the Qu'ran are also evidence for their faiths.

The Book of Mormon, is fine.

The Koran, is fine.

The Koran, was "dictated by Gabriel".

You know.

A muckety muck.

And they, get it right.

But, it is meant for the "Arab Bedouin", only.

If you ain't that

You should be a Christian.

Or a Mormon.

I don't mind those.

Either.
03-09-2013, 03:00 AM
(03-09-2013 02:47 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 02:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Making shit up is not evidence, unless you want to concede that the Book of Mormon and the Qu'ran are also evidence for their faiths.

The Book of Mormon, is fine.

The Koran, is fine.

You know.

A muckety muck.

And they, get it right.

If you ain't that

Or a Mormon.

I don't mind those.

Either.

Yeah, the problem is, both are proselytizing religions that can quote their particular holy books in a bid to expand their influence and power. They both make mutually exclusive claims to sole authenticity, and both believe in a mandate to spread their faith across the whole world. This means they both believe that you are a heretic, and your faith must be uprooted and replaced with theirs.

Quoting your own holy book at them is not likely to change their minds or stop them in their tracks.

"But, it is meant for the "Arab Bedouin", only."

How very racist and ethnocentric of you. I'm sure you make Jesus proud, as is he existed, he was an arab.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2013, 04:00 AM
(03-09-2013 03:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 02:47 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  The Book of Mormon, is fine.

The Koran, is fine.

You know.

A muckety muck.

And they, get it right.

If you ain't that

Or a Mormon.

I don't mind those.

Either.

Yeah, the problem is, both are proselytizing religions that can quote their particular holy books in a bid to expand their influence and power. They both make mutually exclusive claims to sole authenticity, and both believe in a mandate to spread their faith across the whole world. This means they both believe that you are a heretic, and your faith must be uprooted and replaced with theirs.

Quoting your own holy book at them is not likely to change their minds or stop them in their tracks.

How very racist and ethnocentric of you. I'm sure you make Jesus proud, as is he existed, he was an arab.

It is not my fault, that you are illiterate.

As to "what the Muslims are for".

That is written in "The Final Judgment".

http://thenewholybible.org/the_final_judgment.htm

Chapter 7.

Reprinted here, quote.

I would like to take some time right now to thank my Islamic warriors. My zealots. Thank you so much my dears. I love you. And God loves you. And that is as good as it gets.

It is time to embrace me. It is time to relax. What a ride huh? What a trip. But you did it.

There is no denying that.

And for that I will always be thankful.

I love you.

And most of all

God loves you.

However, it is now time to put "Islam" on a shelf.

It is time to close the books on that "task specific" religion. Not because it is wrong, but because that mission is now over. And you were very successful. You held the course, you completed the task. Today, God says to you, "Well done, my good and faithful servants. Well done, well done, well done".

My love, the beloved one has required that there be only one unified religion in the new Millennium. And I think that you will be very comfortable with the mechanics of "the new Christianity" in its methodology of worshipping God. No longer worshipping Christ but correctly just worshipping God.

I am a simple messenger, you do not worship the mailman, you only worship God.

The new Protestant Christianity requires that you pray five times a day on your knees to God, just like all the principles of Islam required that you do. You will be very comfortable in this new version of Christianity, all you will have to do is change the name of God in your mind from "Allah" to "the Father" or "the Shekinah". ("The Father" and "the Shekinah" are the exact same thing, they are two sides of the exact same coin. You address your prayers to either and you will be addressing them both).

With the release of The New Holy Bible, Protestant Christianity is now the only door left open to get into Heaven.

And you did a very very good job my dears. Your reward will be great in Heaven. The most that a child of God could possibly ask for.

You see the best way, to reward the best warriors, is to make sure they get into Heaven.

And this is the only way.

To make sure.

So..

End quote.

You are welcome.
03-09-2013, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 05:10 AM by cheapthrillseaker.)
(03-09-2013 02:24 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 01:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... And starving guys elsewhere can go fuck themselves. And so, why can't your douche God fix the obesity thing ? Why is it that there is not enough food for everyone ? Why is it that the natural world is dying, when your stupid bitch god could fix it ? You can pretend that everything is perfect, but the fact is it isn't. Ask your miserable deity why she doesn't fix these things ?

I really don't think the earth could be any better.

It is perfected.

The only thing left

Is "the ingrates"

You know.

That's why they sent me.

To mop up.

So your god can't do sheeeeeeeeit simply because you don't think.

Sonny, let me make this clear to you: if your god did exist, you'd probably be wiped off the face of this earth presuming all that you have so far about her. It's disrespectful. Don't act surprised; it's what your god does anyway.

My guess though is that it's just the real "you" peeking out, showing it was you simply wanting to be god.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
03-09-2013, 05:08 AM
(03-09-2013 04:43 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 02:24 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  I really don't think the earth could be any better.

It is perfected.

The only thing left

Is "the ingrates"

You know.

That's why they sent me.

To mop up.

Do your god can't do sheeeeeeeeit simply because you don't think.

Sonny, let me make this clear to you: if your god did exist, you'd probably be wiped off the face of this earth presuming all that you have so far about her. It's disrespectful. Don't act surprised; it's what your god does anyway.

My guess though is that it's just the real "you" peeking out, showing it was you simply wanting to be god.

I do not "want to be God".

That is a position, of more responsibility, than I care to do.

I am happy

To worship at God's feet.
03-09-2013, 05:27 AM
(03-09-2013 04:00 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 03:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yeah, the problem is, both are proselytizing religions that can quote their particular holy books in a bid to expand their influence and power. They both make mutually exclusive claims to sole authenticity, and both believe in a mandate to spread their faith across the whole world. This means they both believe that you are a heretic, and your faith must be uprooted and replaced with theirs.

It is not my fault, that you are illiterate.

As to "what the Muslims are for".

That is written in "The Final Judgment".

http://thenewholybible.org/the_final_judgment.htm

Chapter 7.

Reprinted here, quote.

I would like to take some time right now to thank my Islamic warriors. My zealots. Thank you so much my dears. I love you. And God loves you. And that is as good as it gets.

It is time to embrace me. It is time to relax. What a ride huh? What a trip. But you did it.

There is no denying that.

And for that I will always be thankful.

I love you.

And most of all

God loves you.

However, it is now time to put "Islam" on a shelf.

It is time to close the books on that "task specific" religion. Not because it is wrong, but because that mission is now over. And you were very successful. You held the course, you completed the task. Today, God says to you, "Well done, my good and faithful servants. Well done, well done, well done".

My love, the beloved one has required that there be only one unified religion in the new Millennium. And I think that you will be very comfortable with the mechanics of "the new Christianity" in its methodology of worshipping God. No longer worshipping Christ but correctly just worshipping God.

I am a simple messenger, you do not worship the mailman, you only worship God.

The new Protestant Christianity requires that you pray five times a day on your knees to God, just like all the principles of Islam required that you do. You will be very comfortable in this new version of Christianity, all you will have to do is change the name of God in your mind from "Allah" to "the Father" or "the Shekinah". ("The Father" and "the Shekinah" are the exact same thing, they are two sides of the exact same coin. You address your prayers to either and you will be addressing them both).

With the release of The New Holy Bible, Protestant Christianity is now the only door left open to get into Heaven.

And you did a very very good job my dears. Your reward will be great in Heaven. The most that a child of God could possibly ask for.

You see the best way, to reward the best warriors, is to make sure they get into Heaven.

And this is the only way.

To make sure.

So..

End quote.

You are welcome.

Once again, making shit up is not evidence. Drinking Beverage

03-09-2013, 05:30 AM
(03-09-2013 05:08 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 04:43 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Do your god can't do sheeeeeeeeit simply because you don't think.

I do not "want to be God".

I am happy

Just.. think about this: you're on an atheist site. Most here don't believe in gods. If you're coming here onto this site saying you're talking on behalf of god, I'm going to think it's not god - as I don't believe in gods - and see it as solely you talking and that anything you account as the wants of your god to be the wants of you and only you.

Why on earth would you chose to come to a site like this knowing you're going to be viewed as someone who has lost their marbles rather than an angel, Metatron or otherwise?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
03-09-2013, 05:38 AM
(03-09-2013 05:30 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 05:08 AM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  I do not "want to be God".

I am happy

Just.. think about this: you're on an atheist site. Most here don't believe in gods. If you're coming here onto this site saying you're talking on behalf of god, I'm going to think it's not god - as I don't believe in gods - and see it as solely you talking and that anything you account as the wants of your god to be the wants of you and only you.

Why on earth would you chose to come to a site like this knowing you're going to be viewed as someone who has lost their marbles rather than an angel, Metatron or otherwise?

Well, I can PROVE who I am.

I don't care what people think.

If they think anything other than "This is the Lord Jesus Christ".

They are wrong.