Welcome to China.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: Welcome to China.
(17-06-2013 07:55 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 04:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  Nice illustration of what I said. Once again, you do not address the post but go off on some tangent.

No, we are done having substantive discussions because you are incapable of doing so. I may continue to point this out.

What have you done to support Liu?

Again with the bullshit.

The point here is that Liu was jailed for expressing dissent. He did not advocate violence, merely change.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2013, 08:41 AM
(17-06-2013 08:29 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 08:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Gathering information for the People's Communist Party are you?

Puppet.

Hypocrite.

Communist mouthpiece

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
17-06-2013, 08:43 AM
(16-06-2013 01:52 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Petition ... low cost but fair enough.

Keep us informed about your petition, and then see what you can do next.

Please notice the use of the word "us" and not "me"...

Gathering info for the People's Party are you?

The "and then see what you can do next" sound like a veiled threat to me.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-06-2013, 08:47 AM
(17-06-2013 08:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 08:29 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Hypocrite.

Communist mouthpiece dupe.

fixt.

Get your terminology right.Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-06-2013, 09:46 AM
(17-06-2013 08:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 08:41 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Communist mouthpiece dupe.

fixt.

So we have come across the political version of PleaseJesus a low level functionary infatuated with the doctrine he was brought up in and refuses to even see evidence placed before him. The fact that you do not want the free flow of ideas speaks volumes about you as a person Hu so let me turn this around What have you done to improve the lives of the billions of oppressed people living under your tyrannical authoritarian government?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-06-2013, 12:55 PM
(17-06-2013 09:46 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 08:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  fixt.

So we have come across the political version of PleaseJesus a low level functionary infatuated with the doctrine he was brought up in and refuses to even see evidence placed before him. The fact that you do not want the free flow of ideas speaks volumes about you as a person Hu so let me turn this around What have you done to improve the lives of the billions of oppressed people living under your tyrannical authoritarian government?

Oh haven't you herd?
He's joined the Communist party so he can spread the word about the party (and probably dob those in who have anti-communist party thoughts??) so more people can see the joys of being an indoctrinated sheep too!
Who needs free thought when someone will dictate and run your life for you!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-06-2013, 06:12 PM
(17-06-2013 08:04 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 02:10 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  What have you done to support Liu's "ideas or struggle" which you think so highly of, Chas, other than this cheap forum talk with this tiny ambition to bother me (is it) ?

Therefore, I think I am justified to have named you a "hypocrite" in you rep details. What do you think ?

Oh, that comment is going to last in your rep details for a long, long time.

And with all the "-2" rep point and the "slippery" comment you gave me, I gave you a NEUTRAL one. That's my respect for your free speech rights. And that's the difference in practice between us.

Chas, I will have to say the H word I mentioned above to you, again. What do you think ?

===========================================

With tens of my questions unanswered, a coward "I am done with you", in this thread, are you not ashamed about talking to me again ?!

I think I am justified to have called you "dishonest" several times after all. What do you think ?

It is you freedom to comment on other people's conversation.

But as far as I understand, NEITHER Revenant77x NOR I invited you to join !

That is what I consider as your obsession with overreaching, and have told you so for several times. What do you think ?

Revenant77x then said he's got a PETITION.

I said fair enough.

What have you got to support Liu, Chas ? Anything better than your cheap forum talk in this thread ?

I apologize if I am too confrontational when I tried to learn from your, Earmuffs' and some other forum members' way of saying things (hello teachers).

I am switching from the confrontational mode.

But I haven't done that yet.

Chas, would you kindly please say "I am done with you" to me again, and honestly stick up to your words, at least in this thread, please [Image: em64.gif]?

I sincerely appreciate that. [Image: em91.gif]

Besides going off on tangents and not addressing the issue with any substantive arguments, you have this really bizarre notion that you can come to a public forum and not only dictate how people reply to you but also who gets to reply to you!

From the very first post you made on the GASPING thread
Quote:

I had you pegged. In it you lay down the rules for engagement. Is this a communist thing? Limiting speech? Limiting participation? Of course it is!

Chas has you pegged
(06-04-2013 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are a ChiCom apologist troll.

earmuffs has you pegged
(06-04-2013 08:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really don't see how you are confused other then you simply don't know the importance of free speech and non-government censorship because you've grown up and lived in a country that actively censors you from things it doesn't want you to know.

Revenant77x has you pegged
(06-04-2013 09:36 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He does however have a rather large blind spot when it comes to criticising his government. I don't know if that is ingrained because of the government or if it is a cultural thing (chinese superiority is a running theme in their history) Even when presented with hard proof he turns a blind eye and redirects to some supposed crime of the west's.

There are more but this should suffice. I took some time to re-read some of your apologist thread and it is painfully obvious that you are nothing but a puppet of the government.

You might think you are "educating" people here on how "wrong" our perceptions are of China but you're not the only Chinese person I speak to who still resides in China. If you think we're hostile against you your own countrymen want to lynch you for supporting the unconscionable!

Let me take a page from HU's playbook:

Oh pretty please don't respond to me (dripping sarcasm)
I am but a polite everyman from mainland China, a country poorly misunderstood by the West (lying through teeth).
I only want peaceful discourse (while holding a knife behind his back).
Let me enlighten you (as his brainwashed, propaganda filled mind spins).
Let's talk nicely (attempting to limit speech and thought).
If you insist on pointing out the truth then this conversation is finished (in another attempt at limiting speech and free thought).
Squirrel! (in an effort to misdirect and distract).

You are so fucking transparent.

In the not too distant future someone will ask,
"Do you remember HU.Junyuan?"
"Who?"
"Exactly" Drinking Beverage

[Image: em112.gif] Hypocrite. Period.

Want something? Then do something.
17-06-2013, 06:13 PM
(17-06-2013 08:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 07:55 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  What have you done to support Liu?

Again with the bullshit.

The point here is that Liu was jailed for expressing dissent. He did not advocate violence, merely change.

I am done with you. [Image: em112.gif] Hypocrite master.

17-06-2013, 06:13 PM
(17-06-2013 12:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 09:46 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So we have come across the political version of PleaseJesus a low level functionary infatuated with the doctrine he was brought up in and refuses to even see evidence placed before him. The fact that you do not want the free flow of ideas speaks volumes about you as a person Hu so let me turn this around What have you done to improve the lives of the billions of oppressed people living under your tyrannical authoritarian government?

Oh haven't you herd?
He's joined the Communist party so he can spread the word about the party (and probably dob those in who have anti-communist party thoughts??) so more people can see the joys of being an indoctrinated sheep too!
Who needs free thought when someone will dictate and run your life for you!

[Image: em112.gif] Hypocrite.

17-06-2013, 06:28 PM
See, now he's just trolling.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.