Welcome to China.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Welcome to China.
(14-06-2013 10:56 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  There you go, slipping out the back door again.

Some Birds like their cages. So anyone still not convinced that Communism just replaces the concept of God with the state? It can do no wrong, evil is the fault of the people not the state, anyone who isn't in line is a heretic and deserves what they get. Ultimately it is sad that Hu has no idea what freedom is and can't understand censorship since it is all he has ever known and he refuses to peek outside his cage. He laughs when our governments screw up but never thinks about the fact that we can call our government on their bullshit but His government is perfect in all ways.

Well, another person I've found where the limits are for his/her reasoning.

At least USA is not the place for free speech for Snowden. Anyone else ?

Oh, I have been hurting a few's patriotic mind too much. Really didn't notice that.

I apologize.

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 11:04 AM
(14-06-2013 10:59 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  There you go, slipping out the back door again.

There you go, Chas, slipping out the back door again.

For the third time, I ask you:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I CALL FOR THE OVERTHROWN OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IN THE STREETS OF WASHINGTON?

They will ask you to go join the other 50 people standing in the designated area in front of the white house. As long as you are not brandishing a weapon you will probably just be ignored. I live near DC and have been down Pennsylvania Ave before they closed it off to traffic (you can still walk down it and can get right by the White house) there are always protests there. Thats what freedom of speech means.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2013, 11:09 AM
(14-06-2013 10:59 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I can't help but wonder what constitutes a "legal" or "illegal" petition?

I mean, a petition is defined as:
pe·ti·tion
A formal written request, typically one signed by many people, appealing to authority with respect to a particular cause

It's basically a letter signed by many people to an authority in an attempt to have something changed or addressed. Is there really a nation on Earth currently which does not give it's people even the token freedom of petitions? And why? Why arrest a person for getting others to sign a piece of paper saying like "Hey, Government, you know what we, the people, think would be just fantastic? X. We'd love some X right about now. How's about you do us, the people your people stand for and represent, a favour and give us some X?"
X in this situation seems to be the ability to choose, or at least attempt to choose, who runs the country. It's not like such a petition would be inciting people into open revolt, rebellion or Revolution against the current Government or anything... Then again, traditionally, them communists were supposed to love them some good Revolutions....

Will you forgive if I say that I wasn't paying much attention to your post.

Besides, would you like to do some research to find out whether that man was put in jail because he had a "petition" ?

14-06-2013, 11:14 AM
(14-06-2013 11:04 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They will ask you to go join the other 50 people standing in the designated area in front of the white house. As long as you are not brandishing a weapon you will probably just be ignored. I live near DC and have been down Pennsylvania Ave before they closed it off to traffic (you can still walk down it and can get right by the White house) there are always protests there. Thats what freedom of speech means.

First, I was asking the slippery Chas, but anyway ...

Second, US Code Chapter 115 Item 2383 and 2385 don't say that it is illegal to provoke the overthrown of the current American administration and should be punished? If you say so, I will have to consider you as dishonest.

Thirdly, free speech again, why in Hong Kong, not in DC ?

14-06-2013, 11:15 AM
(14-06-2013 11:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  NOBODY WILL CARE, IT'S CALLED FREE SPEECH

Free speech ... in Hong Kong ?

14-06-2013, 11:18 AM
You didn't say Hong Kong, you said Washington...

Fuck you're an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-06-2013, 11:20 AM
(14-06-2013 11:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 10:59 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  There you go, Chas, slipping out the back door again.

For the third time, I ask you:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I CALL FOR THE OVERTHROWN OF THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IN THE STREETS OF WASHINGTON?

It depends. If you call for the violent, armed overthrow, you will be arrested.
If you call for his impeachment or recall, you will not.

It is legal to call for the president, or any official, to step down or be thrown out of office, it is legal to call them stupid or arrogant or misguided.

It's called freedom of speech. You don't have it.

Since your last "I don't know", it's been some time.

Have you done your research and found out which way the Nobel Peace Prize winner called for to transit China from one-party rule to multiple-party rule? Violence or impeachment?

Hopefully not another "I don't know".

Tongue

14-06-2013, 11:24 AM
(14-06-2013 11:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You didn't say Hong Kong, you said Washington...

Fuck you're an idiot.

My sorry for the family education (particularly about manners) your parents have provided.

If you know that I was referring to Snowden's not revealing the surveillance scandal in DC but in Hong Kong and you say the above quoted on purpose, you then are a dishonest person.

14-06-2013, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 11:28 AM by Revenant77x.)
(14-06-2013 11:14 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 11:04 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They will ask you to go join the other 50 people standing in the designated area in front of the white house. As long as you are not brandishing a weapon you will probably just be ignored. I live near DC and have been down Pennsylvania Ave before they closed it off to traffic (you can still walk down it and can get right by the White house) there are always protests there. Thats what freedom of speech means.

First, I was asking the slippery Chas, but anyway ...

Second, US Code Chapter 115 Item 2383 and 2385 don't say that it is illegal to provoke the overthrown of the current American administration and should be punished? If you say so, I will have to consider you as dishonest.

Thirdly, free speech again, why in Hong Kong, not in DC ?

[Image: DC+protest+Oct+2011+013.jpg]

Try this in front of the Executive office in Beijing and let me know how it works out for you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2013, 11:28 AM
(14-06-2013 11:24 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 11:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You didn't say Hong Kong, you said Washington...

Fuck you're an idiot.

My sorry for the family education (particularly about manners) your parents have provided.

If you know that I was referring to Snowden's not revealing the surveillance scandal in DC but in Hong Kong and you say the above quoted on purpose, you then are a dishonest person.

You say China has good human rights and you call me dishonest?

And I'll have you know, I'm putting myself through university.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.