Welcome to Walmart - how may I piss you off???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Welcome to Walmart - how may I piss you off???
Who is the whackjob hiring at Walmart???

I needed to pick up a few things for a job I'm doing - and decided Walmart would be a quick "in and out"..

Wrong.....

I was parked outside at the north end of the lot - and there was only one register open at the north end of the store -- and there's only one guy -- finishing up and leaving in line.... Cool.......

So I toss the stuff up on the checkout -- and then look at the cashier......

She (big assumption, I know....) looks a bit like Harley Quinn.........

That is, if you saw Harley Quinn in her mid 70's -- after a life of a 2 pack a day smoking habit, 10 years of methamphetamine use and 2 bouts of lung cancer...... And herpes...... She had her hair dyed red, and in pigtails -- but the 2 inches of grey roots were a bit distracting... And she should have brushed her tooth................

Whatever.....

I tell her to give me back $20 cash - and she rings it in.....

Then she says -- " I don't agree with your hat"....

I have to think a second -- I'm wearing my "Right to keep and bear arms" hat..... It's not anything flashy -- just a good work hat.....

She then goes on to tell me how the world would be a better place if people just got along, and blah, blah, blah..... I half expect her to break into 5 choruses of Kumbaya ......

Holyfuckinshit..... Seriously??????

I'm wont to say ANYTHING - for fear of drawing this tarbaby of a conversation out any further.... so, I say --- "It's a free country - you're allowed to believe whatever you like".........

She gives me my reciept and closes the drawer....

No cash....

grrrrrrrrrr...

"My cash???"

She wants to see the receipt...................

????????

"Oh... I guess I owe you $20"

She has to get a manager.... In the meantime she keeps blathering away - and there's now two people in line behind me.......

Action time....

"Do you like your job here??" I ask????

"Oh yeah - it's really great blah, blah blah"....

I put my hand up in a stopping gesture - and when she stops -- I say.....

"Good.... want to keep it??? Shut the fuck up, right now and do your job.... Capiche????"

She shut up...

I looked back -- the two people in line were both grinning from ear to ear.....

I guess I wasn't the only one thinking it....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-10-2016, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 12:19 PM by CleverUsername.)
RE: Welcome to Walmart - how may I piss you off???
"Someone made a mistake and was overly talkative so I threatened to get them fired. Smile "

Somehow, you don't come off as the better person in this story.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
18-10-2016, 11:50 AM
zero sympathy for choosing walmart.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
18-10-2016, 12:23 PM
I gave up on Walmart a few years back. I have only been in there a couple times since I decided on my personal boycott of the place.

One day back in the section you mention, my husband and I stood there in line for about ten minutes while two employees discussed how awful Walmart is as a place to work. Apparently the fact we were standing there with money in hand to make a purchase wasn't important. And these weren't kids either but rather two ladies about my age. Customer service at it's worst.

I also used to shop there a lot for sewing goods. The woman who worked in that section just had the look of someone who hated everyone and everything and any attempts at conversation of any sort were met with an icy stare and not so much as a grunt of recognition. Again, not some teen or twenty-something with attitude but a woman my age who was pissed as hell that her lot in life had her working in Walmart.

Now I just pretend Walmart doesn't exist. There prices generally aren't so good that I am willing to be treated like shit when I can spend my money elsewhere.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
18-10-2016, 01:41 PM
I avoid Walmart like the plague.........................because most of the people there look like they have the plague. I feel like I need to take a shower after I've been there. Eww.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-10-2016, 01:48 PM
I once went there after midnight. Cannot un-see....

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
18-10-2016, 01:49 PM
There's one just across the highway from where I work, and since I share a car with my flatmate, it's often the only place I can stop to grab something when I'm leaving work if I want to get back home before they need to leave for their own job. But I work graveyard, so I only ever shop there just after 7am, and it isn't half bad walking around when the place is nearly empty.

Had to go during the daylight hours like a normal human being once. Never again. Fuck everyone else.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-10-2016, 01:54 PM
I have purchased exactly 1 item from Walmart in my life and that was by mistake. It was a temporary outdoor Christmas sales tent that I didn't realize was operated by Walmart until I was leaving the parking lot. I felt so dirty.
Weeping

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
18-10-2016, 01:59 PM
Heard lots of bad about Walmart over the years, sounds worse than Tesco.

The staff in Tesco are st least civil if you speak to them but when they are working customers do not exist, the aisles get blocked with produce trolleys and picking carts, they walk in front of you . . .

My biggest gripe is poor stock control and they move stuff around so oftem. One lady, fifty something I would guess, after spending some time vainly looking for the item she wanted, just threw her basket at the display, shouted, "I hate this fucking place," and walked out.

Been tempted myself.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
18-10-2016, 02:12 PM
(18-10-2016 01:48 PM)Loom Wrote:  I once went there after midnight. Cannot un-see....

Hahahahaha. You poor thing. Here.....have some bleach for your eyes??

[Image: 1ffe25571e2a75583a39ee26c246118c.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post