Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-06-2009, 06:30 AM
RE: Welcome!
Many thanks for the plug! I've become a big fan of Derren Brown (via YouTube), and I love his debunking of psychic phenomenon. Brilliant.

-Ed

Seth Andrews
TTA Founder and Host
YouTube Facebook BlogTalkRadio
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2009, 09:29 AM

Hey, just came to the site from atheist nation, and I like the approach of the site so far. If you could do like a live chat room here, or maybe even a voice chat room (hey, I can hope for something). Well, other than that, great site, look forward to meeting everyone soon.
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2009, 12:38 PM

Nice layout for this site. I just got annoyed with the registration process. Took a long time!

Anyway, I am an activist atheist living in the Washington DC suburbs. I was born in Brazil, the largest Catholic country in the world...quickly becoming more Evangelical thanks to the US churches engaging poor Brazilians..

Skeptical since childhood, I started questioning things, became an agnostic and then finally a full blown atheist in my 30's...yes, it took that long to lose the fear of coming out.
14-07-2009, 01:43 PM

I too hope this will be a serious hit, hopefully a site where we can evolve our thoughts further
without the annoying people on sites like youtube and facebook.
Cheers!
28-09-2009, 02:39 PM

Hope this forum is worth being a part of! I love atheist communities. It's like being at the "grownups table" during a social funtion.
14-10-2009, 08:46 PM

Hi Ed, Atheist Planet posted one of your videos, so I thought I'd check your site out. Like what I see, but boy does it take a long time to get started!

Best of luck, I'll be back!
21-10-2009, 03:05 AM

Hello Friends...
My name is sky and I live in Cambridge. Big hi to you all! I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all!
It is very nice site so Its great pleasure to join this forum and you all buddy.
Thanks a lot....
25-10-2009, 07:38 PM

Joined to show my support. Thanks for making this website and the videos!
[+] 1 user Likes Ian's post
22-01-2010, 04:18 PM

Hey Ed (great name by the way), you have done a great job with this site & the YouTube site and videos. You have talent & skill in relaying the reasonable & rational message of non-belief & Atheism. You are certainly doing your part to open eyes & minds to rational intelligence & reality. However, we all know that there is way too much religion & ignorance in a delusional & dangerous world. So, how do we grow our movement of non-belief and help rid the world of religious ignorance & human stupidity?
29-01-2010, 08:28 PM

Hey all! New to the site, I came across it via the youtube channel. I like it, and looking forward to being active here and getting to know you all. Also if anyone wants to give me a crash course in site navigation it'd be appreciated, or just stop by to say hello.