Well I'll be damned!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2012, 02:39 PM
RE: Well I'll be damned!
If that pick is genuine then it is probably a zeplin. I was shocked to see that it was a real airship. Here is a link to a really clear pic. http://www.abneypark.com/sanfranfromairship.jpg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2012, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 04:34 PM by Janus.)
(11-12-2012 08:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  There was DaguerreotypeShop, however. Drinking Beverage

And here is the very first example! From 1838! Observe how hundreds of people, carts, horses and carriages have been carefully removed from this extremely busy street scene on one of the main boulevards of Paris (you can tell from the shadows that it's around 3 PM). Only the shoe shine boy and his patron remain.

[Image: BoulevardduTempleDaguerreotype1838-18391...c4ca6f.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
15-12-2012, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 06:30 PM by Vosur.)
(15-12-2012 02:39 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If that pick is genuine then it is probably a zeplin. I was shocked to see that it was a real airship. Here is a link to a really clear pic. http://www.abneypark.com/sanfranfromairship.jpg
Why were you shocked? The airship was photoshopped into the picture by the owners of this Steampunk website.

This is the original image (from Wikipedia).

[Image: San_Francisco_in_ruin_edit2.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
15-12-2012, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2012 01:18 AM by Janus.)
No, that is the photoshopped version! The government wants to keep everything UFO and alien under wraps so they systematically endeavour to edit every image that might show them. Iconic pictures first of course. You've never seen anything like the acronyms' combined photoshop department! It's like 3 times the size of Shea Stadium! Cool

Frankly... you might be working for them too!
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
15-12-2012, 08:16 PM
(15-12-2012 07:55 PM)Janus Wrote:  No, that is the photoshopped version! The government wants to keep everything UFO and alien under wraps so they systematically endeavour to edit every image that might show them. Iconic pictures first of course. You've never seen anything like the acronym's combined photoshop department! It's like 3 times the size of Shea Stadium! Cool

[Image: tinfoil-hat.jpg]

15-12-2012, 08:43 PM
(15-12-2012 08:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 07:55 PM)Janus Wrote:  No, that is the photoshopped version! The government wants to keep everything UFO and alien under wraps so they systematically endeavour to edit every image that might show them. Iconic pictures first of course. You've never seen anything like the acronym's combined photoshop department! It's like 3 times the size of Shea Stadium! Cool

[Image: tinfoil-hat.jpg]

Hey, Vosur, I think we have to terminate him; he's on to us.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2012, 08:59 PM
(15-12-2012 08:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hey, Vosur, I think we have to terminate him; he's on to us.
Hey, Chas, roger that. I'll send some of my men over to his house when he's asleep.

15-12-2012, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 09:05 PM by Janus.)
(15-12-2012 08:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 08:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: tinfoil-hat.jpg]

Hey, Vosur, I think we have to terminate him; he's on to us.

Ha! Then everybody else will have confirmation! Try to deny that! And then the vox populi will be out to lynch you for your double timing.

In fact I think I'll jump off a cliff and blow your cover unless you contribute a million bucks to my retirement fund. Let's say as a Xmas present.
So it's either that or being hounded to the ends of the earth for the rest of your lives and/or an untimely demise at the hands of the baying crowds.
Your choice.
15-12-2012, 10:11 PM
(15-12-2012 09:02 PM)Janus Wrote:  
(15-12-2012 08:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hey, Vosur, I think we have to terminate him; he's on to us.

Ha! Then everybody else will have confirmation! Try to deny that! And then the vox populi will be out to lynch you for your double timing.

In fact I think I'll jump off a cliff and blow your cover unless you contribute a million bucks to my retirement fund. Let's say as a Xmas present.
So it's either that or being hounded to the ends of the earth for the rest of your lives and/or an untimely demise at the hands of the baying crowds.
Your choice.

It will be an 'accident'. Yeah, that's the ticket. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2012, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2012 01:35 AM by Janus.)
People put 2 and 2 together you know. Big Grin Even if it's not true*. Tongue You'll never be safe anywhere anymore. Evil_monster

*correction: especially if it's not true. Viz 9/11, JFK, etc.