"Well. So-and-So Was An Atheist!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: "Well. So-and-So Was An Atheist!"
(31-01-2014 04:12 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  No one has ever said the mods need to be impartial here that I'm aware of. Just that any mod actions taken in their capacity as mods should be fair or we'll chirp them. When Moms ain't posting in pink, she's just another member of the forum.

Yet she was instigating. Her post had nothing in it except to tell another member I was going to call him stupid. She got the desired result though, he stopped posing and ignored me. Kinda makes it difficult to respect her as a mod.

EDIT: not only is all of the above the problem but the are quite a few posters here that are kinda suffering from a wolfpack mentality. They see a mod instigating shit so they assume it's ok for them to do. Was a really bad choice on her part.

I really don't give a shit about "wolfpack mentality". If you cannot concede when someone addresses your unverifiable blanket statements, YOU'RE the problem. If anyone else said the same thing, it would be called out, "wolfpack" or not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
31-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Have there been any major atrocities that were actually done "in the name of atheism"? Like the person(s) responsible actually announced that it was done because there isn't a god?
31-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Re: RE: "Well. So-and-So Was An Atheist!"
(31-01-2014 06:19 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 04:12 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Yet she was instigating. Her post had nothing in it except to tell another member I was going to call him stupid. She got the desired result though, he stopped posing and ignored me. Kinda makes it difficult to respect her as a mod.

EDIT: not only is all of the above the problem but the are quite a few posters here that are kinda suffering from a wolfpack mentality. They see a mod instigating shit so they assume it's ok for them to do. Was a really bad choice on her part.

I really don't give a shit about "wolfpack mentality". If you cannot concede when someone addresses your unverifiable blanket statements, YOU'RE the problem. If anyone else said the same thing, it would be called out, "wolfpack" or not.

You are really a piece of work. You got slapped by that mood on another thread for doing this? Trying to get another?

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Hitler was definatly catholic.

Everyone here knows that.

Yet people, even on usualy reliable platforms always claim that he was atheist.

And often some cunts even believe that they can teach us our own history in that regard.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-01-2014, 06:35 PM
(31-01-2014 04:12 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  She got the desired result though, he stopped posing and ignored me.
I was the last one to post in that exchange, but you somehow see that as me ignoring you. Hmm. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
31-01-2014, 06:38 PM
I could writes loads of stuff here.

But I am really getting tired and will do so tomorow.

I might open a new thread, since I am very well informed on the subject, especialy concerning naziism and religion.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Re: RE: "Well. So-and-So Was An Atheist!"
(31-01-2014 06:35 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 04:12 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  She got the desired result though, he stopped posing and ignored me.
I was the last one to post in that exchange, but you somehow see that as me ignoring you. Hmm. Drinking Beverage
Meaning you left. Why do you assume I meant put me on ignore? Too many people here are quick to make stupid assumptions.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 06:47 PM
(31-01-2014 06:39 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 06:35 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I was the last one to post in that exchange, but you somehow see that as me ignoring you. Hmm. Drinking Beverage
Meaning you left. Why do you assume I meant put me on ignore? Too many people here are quick to make stupid assumptions.

PHillarious! I liked the part where you assumed he made any such assumption... And then followed it up with that bit about people making stupid assumptions! Laughat
31-01-2014, 07:59 PM
(31-01-2014 06:22 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Have there been any major atrocities that were actually done "in the name of atheism"? Like the person(s) responsible actually announced that it was done because there isn't a god?

That I know of: no. Certainly not any large-scale ones, as in the context of the dictators previously discussed. I'm sure there might have been a few hate crimes over the years or something, but not several planes crashed into buildings, seven fucking crusades, or countless genocides.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
01-02-2014, 09:40 AM
(31-01-2014 06:39 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 06:35 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I was the last one to post in that exchange, but you somehow see that as me ignoring you. Hmm. Drinking Beverage

I didn't leave. You gave nothing to reply to and I said so. You then ignored me. But that was obvious. Who said anything about putting you on ignore? Rolleyes

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair