• 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Well THERE's a way to keep your parking-spot unoccupied
[Image: wtf-photos-videos-monsters.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Observer's post
29-06-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: Well THERE's a way to keep your parking-spot unoccupied
Hahahaha, thats pretty funny.

I also have seen in my country a lot of funny, WTF, religious signs and boards in churches and homes.

[Image: hogar.jpg]

Translation: "This home is catholic, please, do not fuck with us" or "This home is catholic, please GTFO" thats the closest way I can translate that sign.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2011, 06:56 PM
(29-06-2011 05:46 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  Hahahaha, thats pretty funny.

I also have seen in my country a lot of funny, WTF, religious signs and boards in churches and homes.

[Image: hogar.jpg]

Translation: "This home is catholic, please, do not fuck with us" or "This home is catholic, please GTFO" thats the closest way I can translate that sign.

I'm guessing it's to prevent Jehovah's Witnesses and Evangelical Christians from knocking their door, telling them to stay away. It's kind of like "favor de no venir a joder", right?

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
29-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Lucky it's not a sign in front of a mosque Confused

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
29-06-2011, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2011 11:09 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
(29-06-2011 06:56 PM)Efrx86 Wrote:  I'm guessing it's to prevent Jehovah's Witnesses and Evangelical Christians from knocking their door, telling them to stay away. It's kind of like "favor de no venir a joder", right?

Yeah, You are right, it is another way to say that, that means the same.

(29-06-2011 10:49 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Lucky it's not a sign in front of a mosque Confused

Yeah haha, but muslims are a minority here, I think there is only one big mosque in Mexico City, I'm not sure about how many other mosques are there in other states of my country.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2011, 03:40 PM
violators will be circumcised...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist