Well finally have an answer how Noah's ark happened!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Well finally have an answer how Noah's ark happened!
It's funny how all those biblical peeps are British.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
21-11-2013, 09:32 PM
looks really good to me, I like cool fantsy movies with a los of CGI Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
03-01-2014, 02:31 PM
(20-11-2013 09:29 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Ugh...gross... and this one too...

If they would have taken this another direction it would make a really good scary movie!
03-01-2014, 02:57 PM
I was just thinking about the book "Heaven is for real" a few days ago.

Is everyone's consensus mainly that the preacher dad made the whole story up for money?Consider
03-01-2014, 05:11 PM
And I wonder why so many people in my family still believes Noah fit an ark up his ass.

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
03-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Based on the true story of a child being very sick and then getting better. Everything else we made up....Tah Dah !!!

And the movie ends with the father killing everyone in the family, then himself as they all move to heaven, because as the title says
"Heaven is real".....kill yourself and all your family, because committing an atrocity is the only way god knows if you are as "good" as he is.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
04-01-2014, 03:13 AM
(03-01-2014 02:57 PM)crazylikeyou Wrote:  I was just thinking about the book "Heaven is for real" a few days ago.

Is everyone's consensus mainly that the preacher dad made the whole story up for money?Consider

See Marjoe Gortner.

Hugh Marjoe Ross Gortner (generally known as Marjoe Gortner; born January 14, 1944, in Long Beach, California) is a former revivalist and actor who first gained attention during the late 1940s when, aged four, he became the youngest-known ordained preacher. He then gained notoriety in the 1970s when he starred in Marjoe, an Oscar-winning behind-the-scenes documentary about the lucrative business of Pentecostal preaching. The name "Marjoe" is a portmanteau of the biblical names "Mary" and "Joseph".

When Gortner was a child, his father, Vernon, a third-generation Christian minister, noticed his son's talent for mimicry and his fearlessness of strangers and public settings. His parents claimed he had received a vision from God during a bath, but this was later conceded by Marjoe to be a lie his parents forced him to repeat. He claimed they enforced this by mock-drowning him because they could not beat him which would leave bruises which might be noticed during his many public appearances. They began training him to deliver sermons, complete with dramatic gestures and emphatic lunges. When he was four, his parents arranged for him to perform a marriage ceremony attended by the press including photographers from Life and Paramount studios.

Until his teenage years, Gortner and his parents traveled the United States holding revival meetings. As well as teaching him scriptural passages, his parents also taught him several money-making tactics involving the sale of supposedly "holy" articles at revivals which promised to heal the sick and dying. By the time he was 16, his family had amassed what he later estimated to be three million dollars. Shortly after Gortner's sixteenth birthday, his father absconded with the money and a disillusioned Marjoe left his mother for San Francisco.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjoe_Gortner

Marjoe (1972 American documentary film)

Marjoe was a precocious child preacher with extraordinary talents, who was immensely popular in the American South. His parents earned large sums of money off him up until the point he outgrew his novelty. Marjoe rejoined the ministry as a young adult solely as a means of earning a living, and not as a believer; he spent the next several years using his fame and status as an evangelist to defraud a small fortune out of individuals both through tent revivals and televangelism.

Eventually, Gortner suffered a crisis of conscience and decided to renounce his ways, offering the documentary film crew unrestricted access to him during his final revival tour. The film contains scenes from genuine revival meetings showing Gortner preaching and praying for people, interspersed with footage of Gortner admitting on camera that he was a non-believer and revealing the tactics used by himself and other evangelists to manipulate people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjoe

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-01-2014, 10:22 AM
(20-11-2013 09:29 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Ugh...gross... and this one too...

Well that was fucking convincing...

Like a cuddly version of The Sixth Sense.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Yeah ....... but........... but........ Me loves me some Russel Crowe.......

**blink blink**Censored

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
04-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Yabut... did they save the kangaroos?

Ohmy