28-09-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Well fuck . . .
Congrats, bud. Kill it!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Stipulation: You work from Georgia. If they want you bad enough they'll meet you half way. Maybe you travel every other week, etc. or some type of compromise.

**Crickets** -- God
28-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Now I'm just noting the irony that if I was still a xian, I would be commenting on the graciousness of god for miraculously turning this around in my favor Laugh out load

Those religious filters are a doozy! Facepalm

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
29-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Well I aced the first interview! I now have a one hour Skype interview next week and depending on how that goes, I may be flying out to Seattle for a five hour comprehensive interview at their headquarters. Big Grin

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 9 users Like Octapulse's post
29-09-2015, 07:42 PM
(28-09-2015 08:29 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  My wife and I recently relocated from California to Georgia for her job and I have had a hell of a time finding work even though I have a B.S. in business administration. I just received an email from a recruiter at Amazon that saw my resume and thought I would be an excellent fit for a position leading one of their customer service teams of 25 - 40 people while undertaking other projects to improve the department. The only problem?

The job is in Winchester, KY! Weeping

Can you telework?

#sigh
29-09-2015, 08:00 PM
(29-09-2015 10:40 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Well I aced the first interview! I now have a one hour Skype interview next week and depending on how that goes, I may be flying out to Seattle for a five hour comprehensive interview at their headquarters. Big Grin

Watch out for hippies.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
29-09-2015, 08:15 PM
(29-09-2015 08:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 10:40 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Well I aced the first interview! I now have a one hour Skype interview next week and depending on how that goes, I may be flying out to Seattle for a five hour comprehensive interview at their headquarters. Big Grin

Watch out for hippies.

But I would not feel so alone ... everybody must get stoned.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-10-2015, 06:50 PM
. . . and I didn't make the cut for the third round. Looks like I won't be going to Seattle or working at Amazon Weeping

09-10-2015, 06:55 PM
(09-10-2015 06:50 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  . . . and I didn't make the cut for the third round. Looks like I won't be going to Seattle or working at Amazon Weeping

I didn't want to burst your happy bubble before, but you might have dodged a bullet. I have heard it's hard to work there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/16/techno...place.html

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller