Well fuck . . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Well fuck . . .
(09-10-2015 06:50 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  . . . and I didn't make the cut for the third round. Looks like I won't be going to Seattle or working at Amazon Weeping

sorry bud, that sucks. I am a little concerned about my next job as well...still 7 months out from retirement, need to get my shit together quickly Unsure

I hope you find something perfect soon Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
09-10-2015, 07:26 PM
(09-10-2015 06:50 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  . . . and I didn't make the cut for the third round. Looks like I won't be going to Seattle or working at Amazon Weeping

Yeah, Amazon is high on customer service and sucks for employees.

Sorry to hear though. Try looking online, there are always openings some place...lots of job agencies online too. I loved working online.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-10-2015, 08:13 PM
(09-10-2015 06:55 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  

I didn't want to burst your happy bubble before, but you might have dodged a bullet. I have heard it's hard to work there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/16/techno...place.html

You're probably right. Even though I knew it would be very fast paced and challenging, I really wanted the huge salary and stock options that came with it

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2015, 08:15 PM

I'm sorry you didn't get the job Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Well fuck . . .
(09-10-2015 08:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

I'm sorry you didn't get the job Hug

God intervened because he knew what was best for you. Romans 8:28 LMAO!!
Seriously though, sorry but keep plugging away!

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
10-10-2015, 09:16 AM
(10-10-2015 09:10 AM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 08:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm sorry you didn't get the job Hug

God intervened because he knew what was best for you. Romans 8:28 LMAO!!
Seriously though, sorry but keep plugging away!

Oh please don't get started on that shit! Tongue My old boss from Hertz emailed me about a virtual position that opened up and my wife is already digging into the "God is responsible for this" bullshit that I now have to endure. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my networking efforts to stay in touch with her and say hello every now and then. . . Facepalm

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
10-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Well fuck . . .
Lol exactly. Just like my mother was telling me that the stove that broke in one of my rental properties was God telling me to get rid of it?? I asked her to tell me how God is more worried about my stove than the 17,000 + kids that starve to death across the world every day...but apparently that is different. Give me a break people!!!!!

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
10-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Good luck finding a gig mate. Sucks not working. Especially when things are so expensive.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-10-2015, 09:36 AM
(10-10-2015 09:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Good luck finding a gig mate. Sucks not working. Especially when things are so expensive.

Thanks mate, I think Hertz gig will pan out since I left on good terms. The position will be 1/10th the responsibility of my previous one, hopefully I can still get close to the same pay . . .

[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
10-10-2015, 09:44 AM
(10-10-2015 09:36 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 09:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Good luck finding a gig mate. Sucks not working. Especially when things are so expensive.

Thanks mate, I think Hertz gig will pan out since I left on good terms. The position will be 1/10th the responsibility of my previous one, hopefully I can still get close to the same pay . . .

Fingers crossed. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post