Well he finally did it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Well he finally did it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PArHi_7GL3s

This guys been talking about this for months and he finally did it.

what a miserable, miserable piece of crap.

I wish somebody would go to where he was and knock his teeth out..

What a miserable piece of s***! What in the hell does he think he's doing! What a shining example of the teachings of Jesus Christ!

This guy should just join the Muslims then so that way he can go on his anti-gay jihad was that they would support that this guy is a perfect example of why atheists are right....

He's just a miserable pile of crap believing in a book of fairy tales hating on people because of a lie! Stalking and harassing his ex wife and her new boyfriend tellin his kids that their mother is a w**** and a s*** bitching and complaining about her taking selfies when all of his videos are exactly like selfies any time you point the camera at yourself it's a selfie doesn't matter if its photo or video I despise this guy with every fiber of my being! He got me pull it off of youtube, he got someone to bully me right off for youtube! Because I dared to make response videos to him and he was able to get dirt on me but he has dirt on him now too

What a miserable pile of skin and bone
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Well he finally did it
People still burn flags?
It just seems to me you could find dozens of other things to be this pissed-off about.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
01-03-2015, 11:51 AM
again ? how many times has that flag been burnt ?
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
01-03-2015, 11:52 AM
(01-03-2015 11:51 AM)Ace Wrote:  again ? how many times has that flag been burnt ?
I don't know he must have more than one or he shot more than one video or something I don't know but this guy needs to be stop somehow
01-03-2015, 12:20 PM
(01-03-2015 11:52 AM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I don't know he must have more than one or he shot more than one video or something I don't know but this guy needs to be stop somehow
I can understand the emotional aspect of it, but it seems a little over the top to get bent out of shape over a flag burning. Surely it's a fairly harmless thing to do in lieu of something more heinous towards that group/organization/government/etc.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
01-03-2015, 12:23 PM
(01-03-2015 12:20 PM)Russ Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 11:52 AM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  I don't know he must have more than one or he shot more than one video or something I don't know but this guy needs to be stop somehow
I can understand the emotional aspect of it, but it seems a little over the top to get bent out of shape over a flag burning. Surely it's a fairly harmless thing to do in lieu of something more heinous towards that group/organization/government/etc.
It's all just an epitome of his whole entire character.. It's more than just the burning of the flag... It his whole very existence that is ripping my mind apart
01-03-2015, 12:26 PM
(01-03-2015 12:23 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 12:20 PM)Russ Wrote:  I can understand the emotional aspect of it, but it seems a little over the top to get bent out of shape over a flag burning. Surely it's a fairly harmless thing to do in lieu of something more heinous towards that group/organization/government/etc.
It's all just an epitome of his whole entire character.. It's more than just the burning of the flag... It his whole very existence that is ripping my mind apart

Stop watching him.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
01-03-2015, 12:39 PM
(01-03-2015 12:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  Stop watching him.

/thread

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
01-03-2015, 12:46 PM
(01-03-2015 12:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 12:23 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  It's all just an epitome of his whole entire character.. It's more than just the burning of the flag... It his whole very existence that is ripping my mind apart

Stop watching him.
It's like watching a car accident
01-03-2015, 12:51 PM
(01-03-2015 12:46 PM)Peanut butter bullet Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 12:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  Stop watching him.
It's like watching a car accident

Stop watching those too. Gawkers get in the way and prevent emergency crews from doing their jobs.

I think you may have some anger/self control issues.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post