Well, hello.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Well, hello.
Greetings.

I really like Seth's videos, podcasts especially, just as well as good debate (or laugh) about religion, so I though, hey why not visit here? I may find something to enjoy and, who knows, maybe even help someone somewhere.

As for little old me, I'm from Europe, but I move around a lot, spent quite some time in the US, also a bit in Afraica. I aso always was an atheist, which is probably thank to my very free-thinking and openminded family, if I include just my parents and grantperents, I have a typical agnostic, atheist, jew and christian. None of them ever tryied to force their opinions on me (or anyone else for that matter) and yet I ended up being atheist before I was even fully aware of the meaning as a rather little kid - which actually later led me to the belief (if you excuse the pun) that atheism is the natural outcome once you start thinking a lot about it.
To be honest, I tend "dislike" christianity the most, finding certain behaviour the believers present to be offensive, for purely personal reasons connected to bad experiences.

As a person, I tend to be sarcastic, skeptic and somewhat pesimistic, I have two years of university related to phisics, put on hold thanks to utter boredom, and one year of philosophy, put on hold thanks to certain developments in my life and currently, I'm doing nothing productive. Good thing I have an internet.

Well. That's about it. I don't know whether the introduction is excessive or short, but feel free to ask anything or throw a stone with "too long" at me.

Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jessper's post
16-04-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Well, hello.
Welcome!

Glad you found us.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
16-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Howdy!

[Image: opforum1.png]
16-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Welcome Smile
16-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks - but one question - There is no "edit"? I see some really nasty typos up there and now I'll never be able to like myself ever again, hehe.
16-04-2012, 11:17 AM
I think the Edit feature is on a timer.

Welcome!
16-04-2012, 11:22 AM
(16-04-2012 11:17 AM)MrGnawty Wrote:  I think the Edit feature is on a timer.

Welcome!
Thanks and yes, I have just noticed. Moderator approved first post apparently just ruined my life, image and character.
Phisics *facepalm* Smile
16-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Hey, don't worry. It's not like we're going to label you as a spelling retard or something.
Ok, so maybe it is like that! Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post