Well hello there!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2012, 05:31 AM
Well hello there!
Hey y'all!

I finally decided to join this forum, I don't know why I haven't joined until now but that doesn't matter. What matters is that my name is Thomas Jansson, I'm 16 years of age and come from Åland Islands in Finland, a nice little archipelago right between Sweden and Finland.

I wanted to join because I wanted someplace to share my thoughts and ideas as an atheist. Although I live in one of the most secular places on earth, people here usually think wierdly about people who are radical on both sides of the religious debate. So what place would be better than this!

Some of my inspirations are of course Christopher Hitchens (RIP!), Dawkins and Penn Gillette. Some of my other inspirations outside of religion is Steve Jobs (also RIP!), John Petrucci (guitarist in the band "Dream Theater") and practically everyone who makes sense.

Well, thats about it for me right now. I hope I'll enjoy my stay and make some new acquaintances in the process! Have a nice day everyone!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MrProg's post
02-01-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Well hello there!
Hey MrProg, welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions to our little community here. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Hey MrProg Smile Yay for having another atheist to bash those devil worshiping Christians over yonder with. Slight concussion may result but it'll be fun Wink
02-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope your stay is indefinite. If you wish to leave please speak with the jailor that holds the keys to your cell. You may be able to bribe your way out, but probably not.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
03-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello and welcome!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
03-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Nice to meet you MrProg. I am new here also.

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2012, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the forum MrProg!
Nice to see someone from one of the most secular country's in the world Smile

Enjoy
04-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Hi Prog - I like your flag and that --> Å <-- looks really cool. Cool
Just looking at the current demographic of religion for Åland Islands - looks to be 94.8% Evangelical Lutheran. Do you feel that might be possibly because of the remoteness of the islands and socially isolated, mainstream views dominate?
That is kind of how I view my current location. I'm in the middle of Kansas in the US, which might as well be in the middle of an ocean -in fact, it once was! Wink

Smile Welcome to the forum, MrProg.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein