09-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Well played Origin user, well played...
[Image: hFB474321]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-09-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Well played Origin user, well played...
Perfect.

I'm sick of EA's business practices. It is kind of a reflection of the current industry but still they always take it twenty steps further.
09-09-2014, 09:12 AM
SINCE WHEN IS THERE A SET NUMBER OF TIMES A KEY/LICENSE CAN BE USED?

GOD DAMMIT EA, I BOUGHT THE FUCKING GAME. IT SHOULD BE MINE. Angry
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-09-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't worry about DLC stuff. The real danger to gaming comes from SJWs demanding quotas of minority characters. It is an attack on artistic freedom itself.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
09-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Only reason I use it is because they gave out The Sims 2 with all DLC free.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-09-2014, 02:17 PM
(09-09-2014 01:22 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I don't worry about DLC stuff. The real danger to gaming comes from SJWs demanding quotas of minority characters. It is an attack on artistic freedom itself.

You have a very skewed view of things if you think that minor social criticism is worse long term to gaming than the vulture capitalism that has been championed by EA. Paying full price for games only to find out that most of the features cost extra is becoming standard for EA and has turned me off from ever buying their games again and as EA is conglomerating most of the gaming world through buyouts and mergers as EA goes so goes gaming.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-09-2014, 02:29 PM
AW: RE: Well played Origin user, well played...
(09-09-2014 02:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 01:22 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I don't worry about DLC stuff. The real danger to gaming comes from SJWs demanding quotas of minority characters. It is an attack on artistic freedom itself.

You have a very skewed view of things if you think that minor social criticism is worse long term to gaming than the vulture capitalism that has been championed by EA. Paying full price for games only to find out that most of the features cost extra is becoming standard for EA and has turned me off from ever buying their games again and as EA is conglomerating most of the gaming world through buyouts and mergers as EA goes so goes gaming.
Well, at least there's a cure to the DLC cancer: piracy. Thumbsup

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-09-2014, 02:31 PM
(09-09-2014 02:29 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 02:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You have a very skewed view of things if you think that minor social criticism is worse long term to gaming than the vulture capitalism that has been championed by EA. Paying full price for games only to find out that most of the features cost extra is becoming standard for EA and has turned me off from ever buying their games again and as EA is conglomerating most of the gaming world through buyouts and mergers as EA goes so goes gaming.
Well, at least there's a cure to the DLC cancer: piracy. Thumbsup

That is not really a long term solution either.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-09-2014, 03:41 PM
AW: RE: Well played Origin user, well played...
(09-09-2014 02:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 02:29 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Well, at least there's a cure to the DLC cancer: piracy. Thumbsup

That is not really a long term solution either.
I used to be optimistic about it, but at this point, I no longer believe there's a long term solution. Their customers don't care about it enough to boycott them en masse and that pretty much eliminates the possibility of change.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-09-2014, 03:44 PM
(09-09-2014 03:41 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 02:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That is not really a long term solution either.
I used to be optimistic about it, but at this point, I no longer believe there's a long term solution. Their customers don't care about it enough to boycott them en masse and that pretty much eliminates the possibility of change.

If anything most consumers seem to flock to it.