Well that's odd

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Well that's odd
So Facebook goes screwy and stops working right the same day two Popes, John Paul II and John XXIII get canonized as Saints. You think the crazies are going to go online and somehow link the two together and come up with some crazy story about how it's a biblical sign of sorts? Maybe there's something in the bible about a book of faces or something.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Well that's odd
(27-04-2014 02:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  ...
the crazies

Consider

I only know of one person who has made that connection.

Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2014, 03:46 AM
(27-04-2014 03:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 02:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  ...
the crazies

Consider

I only know of one person who has made that connection.

Dodgy

Well i'm not afraid to admit i'm crazy haha hence why I thought of it, just odd though.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
27-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Unless Zuckerberg was canonized, not seeing the connection. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
27-04-2014, 03:22 PM
(27-04-2014 11:22 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Unless Zuckerberg was canonized, not seeing the connection. Laugh out load

Maybe he was in disguise.

27-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Pope John Paul 2 was canonized?

Dang I'm totally out of the loop.

I'm ashamed to admit I always kinda liked him

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-04-2014, 03:39 PM
(27-04-2014 03:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Pope John Paul 2 was canonized?

Today is known as day of four popes, John XXIII and John Paul II were made saints, current Pope Francis performed the ceremony and Benedict XVI attended as well. It's ok Thumbsup I certainly don't look at you any less for admitting that, I think Francis seems like a cool guy.

27-04-2014, 03:56 PM
(27-04-2014 03:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 03:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Pope John Paul 2 was canonized?

Today is known as day of four popes, John XXIII and John Paul II were made saints, current Pope Francis performed the ceremony and Benedict XVI attended as well. It's ok Thumbsup I certainly don't look at you any less for admitting that, I think Francis seems like a cool guy.

Thanks for that. I think pope John Paul II, kept me cathoic longer than I would have remained. The one that followed drove me away.

My husband likes Pope Francis -- but he's a purist too and wishes they'd do away with Vatican 2 when he's not on the atheist fence. Undecided

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-04-2014, 04:13 PM
(27-04-2014 03:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 03:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Today is known as day of four popes, John XXIII and John Paul II were made saints, current Pope Francis performed the ceremony and Benedict XVI attended as well. It's ok Thumbsup I certainly don't look at you any less for admitting that, I think Francis seems like a cool guy.

Thanks for that. I think pope John Paul II, kept me cathoic longer than I would have remained. The one that followed drove me away.

My husband likes Pope Francis -- but he's a purist too and wishes they'd do away with Vatican 2 when he's not on the atheist fence. Undecided

Welcome and I don't know any of that stuff wasn't alive then or wasn't into it then but John Paul II sounds like a good pope. Had to look up Purist and Vatican II because i'm not too familiar with terminology lol. I don't like the type of things purist believe in, makes me like Francis less.

27-04-2014, 04:53 PM
I was born on the day when the first bombs of the first gulf war fell on Iraq.

Coincidences happen frequently.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]