Slippery slope...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 07:24 AM
RE: Well this is a new one
u r a bad person to make fun of ur mother like that
any person which is older then u u owe it respect unless it proves being shit so not a person

then when it is about ur mother the first adult u saw when u were born, the respect u owe to her must b true
so in absolute term it must b applied

what ur mother meant without knowing if she can say it, so meaning to avoid useless debates

is how it is silly to insist on legalizing a relation when it is about the same kind of person

she is right it doesnt make sense

why do they have to marry, they can sit together and assume making sex alone

marriage is not to legalize sex relations

nor to pay tax

marriage is really about the commitment of two different gender to live truly infront of everyone, so to take seriously everything and everyone around
bc one gender is like lacking to b true without the other

this is the idea why making children through marriage sounds right, once reality is true then babies can b brought up hypothetically to b raised right

all that is crap, bc superiority is the truth

so planing or guessing smthg should never b applied in meaning to profit from
it should b applied as a symbol to smthg more true to do

but i proved how ur mother is right and u r shit
16-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Absols,i cant read what shit you wrote,because you're so fucking superior. Now gtfo to your bridge

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-09-2013, 11:19 AM
(16-09-2013 06:44 AM)southernbelle Wrote:  Her argument was that the taxpayer is always male and the spouse is always female and if there were two males or two females there would be no way of deciding who would be the taxpayer and who would be the spouse.

Did she file taxes this year? If the argument comes up again, be curious and ask her - she should be able to answer with, 'yes' or 'no'.

If she asks why you want to know, just let her know that you are curious because you'll one day be on your own and filing taxes.

The thing is, if she is at all familiar with filing a tax return, then she is deliberately making a false statement about how they are filled out in order to make her argument. She is being purposefully deceptive to "prove" her point.

If something is at all true, one need not be deceptive about it. Of course, if she has never filed a return on her own and is not familiar with the wording of the forms... well then, she is just talking about something she knows nothing about. She is talking out of her ass - not the cleverest way to support an argument.

By the way, Absols has proven to be completely disingenuous - he/she is an all too obvious liar who is trying very hard play dumb.

For instance; when someone can write the following phrase with no grammatical errors - "marriage is really about the commitment of two different gender" - and then proposes to be unable to completely spell out various words such as you and are or utilize proper syntax, they are clearly being deceptive though they want everyone to think they just don't know.

Absols uses this gimmick because he/she is a very cheap con artist who tries to cause evil. However, people like Absols will always be viewed as just useless assholes.

Just wanted to clear that up. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
16-09-2013, 12:08 PM
(15-09-2013 11:41 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 09:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Well at least it's not a hateful reason...it's a silly reason, but not hateful.

That's not the reason, it's the excuse. The reason is still hateful.

I don't think it is. I tend to think that she just thinks it's wrong because that's what she has heard. She hasn't come up with a reason of her own to be against same sex couples. She is just going to be anti because that's how the world around her is. From her own heart she hasn't come up with a sound reason so she has come up with any old reason.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
16-09-2013, 06:13 PM
(16-09-2013 11:19 AM)kim Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 06:44 AM)southernbelle Wrote:  Her argument was that the taxpayer is always male and the spouse is always female and if there were two males or two females there would be no way of deciding who would be the taxpayer and who would be the spouse.

Did she file taxes this year? If the argument comes up again, be curious and ask her - she should be able to answer with, 'yes' or 'no'.

She did. I've already had to ask her about taxes because of the FAFSA so I know she's filed her taxes.

(16-09-2013 12:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 11:41 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That's not the reason, it's the excuse. The reason is still hateful.

I don't think it is. I tend to think that she just thinks it's wrong because that's what she has heard. She hasn't come up with a reason of her own to be against same sex couples. She is just going to be anti because that's how the world around her is. From her own heart she hasn't come up with a sound reason so she has come up with any old reason.

And I actually think she does have a reason--the Bible says Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. She's incredibly religious, but she's learned that arguing religion as an excuse for making anything legal or illegal doesn't work with me (even when she was/is/I-don't-really-know-anymore under the impression that I was Christian).

Also I feel like maybe I've given off the impression that I'm ungrateful towards my mom. I do love her. Always have, always will. But I just don't agree with most of her political and religious beliefs or some of the things she does (like looking through my messages without me knowing).
16-09-2013, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2013 06:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-09-2013 11:19 AM)kim Wrote:  Abshole (aka ColostomyBag) uses this gimmick because he/she is a very cheap con artist who tries to cause evil. However, people like Abshole will always be viewed as just useless absholes.

fix't. Drinking Beverage

And my money's on "he". Just don't think there are very many female trolls out there and the ones there are I would expect are far less obvious and more subtle.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
16-09-2013, 06:38 PM
(16-09-2013 06:44 AM)southernbelle Wrote:  Her argument was that the taxpayer is always male and the spouse is always female

(16-09-2013 07:24 AM)absols Wrote:  ...
marriage is really about the commitment of two different gender to live truly infront of everyone,

Hey, southernbelle!

Is absols your mother?

16-09-2013, 06:47 PM
I had a problem with gay marriage for a while. Even voted against it in my state. I think I was afraid that children who lived with gay parents would somehow "teach" children to be gay. That children would be vulnerable to the detriments of the gay lifestyle. So, the lifestyle offers difficulties for the children involved.

Then it occurred to me that the same problem applies to children of alcoholic's, families with issues regarding violence. So many other things.

My vote against gay marriage is a decision I regret and feel was wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post
16-09-2013, 06:53 PM
(16-09-2013 07:24 AM)absols Wrote:  u r a bad person to make fun of ur mother like that

Hmm, I've never interacted with you but I've heard pretty much universally negative things. Telling someone that they are a bad person over such a small thing (and not even something bad) doesn't particularly allay my doubts about your attitude.

Why not try not being a dick?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.