Well.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: Well.
Apparently some people think I'm lying and getting free sympathy.

Well. Okay then. I'll just take a break from here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2017, 12:59 AM
(09-01-2017 12:48 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Apparently some people think I'm lying and getting free sympathy.

Well. Okay then. I'll just take a break from here.

I don't know who thought that but I don't think you're lying or looking for free sympathy. I think you're dealing with a lot right now. I hope you decide to stay.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-01-2017, 01:09 AM
I am.

I think I've done all I could. All I can do now is embrace what's coming. Be it silence, bad news or both.

This place is great because of people like you. Thank you. I won't whine about this any longer, for now. I'll come with an update saying I'm well and kicking in a few days at the most, but now I need to deal with my shit.
[+] 1 user Likes excitedpenguin's post
09-01-2017, 01:49 AM
I doubt they are dead or leaving you, they may just be dealing with a lot and have not had the opportunity to contact yet. Do what Jenny said and contact people who know them, if not just give them some more time and try again later. Worrying and freaking out is not going to make anything better so relax and take a deep breath. As Occam's Razor states, the correct answer is usually the most simple one. That being they probably just have not been able to contact you yet, they may have had trouble fixing their phone or with their friend.

As for who said you were lying. If you know it to be true then don't listen to them. They may not understand or see things as you do. Just hang in there.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
09-01-2017, 02:08 AM
I found out she's okay.

That's all that matters. Thank you for your support everyone. I think this chapter is done with.
[+] 5 users Like excitedpenguin's post
09-01-2017, 02:29 AM
(09-01-2017 02:08 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  I found out she's okay.

That's all that matters. Thank you for your support everyone. I think this chapter is done with.

Good to hear.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-01-2017, 05:43 AM
EP, take a deep breath and dial it right back, waay back infact. I can see why you chose your username.
You remind me greatly of myself as a young man, I've been where you are now and here's what I learned.
1) The worst thing you can do in any relationship romantic or otherwise is to become emotionally dependent on another person, its the number one killer of relationships

2) Don't project, your friend / partner probably either needs some space or is just doing life stuff independently.

3) Its good you are seeing a professional make sure you keep your appointments and listen to them and follow their advice.

4) Look after yourself eat properly take some exercise get out of the house and socialize.

5) Avoid alcohol or any other substances not prescribed for you, they might work at first but its a temporary fix at best and at worst a mindfuck and a killer.

6) ALWAYS remember that relationships should enhance your life NOT consume it or take over it completely.

I'm an old man (49 nearly 50) I've been round the block a few times and I can categorically say that my life today would be a whole lot better had I not become psychologically dependent on relationships when I was younger, I don't want this for you or anyone else, I wish you the very best of luck and happiness for the future. With kind regards Adey.
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
09-01-2017, 08:13 AM
(09-01-2017 02:08 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  I found out she's okay.

Good, so glad she's okay Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-01-2017, 08:49 AM
Our worst thoughts are usually incorrect.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
09-01-2017, 08:54 AM
(09-01-2017 05:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  1) The worst thing you can do in any relationship romantic or otherwise is to become emotionally dependent on another person, its the number one killer of relationships
A-fucking-men. This is one of the most important lessons you will ever have to learn in life, OP.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post