Well.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Well.
(09-01-2017 08:54 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 05:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  1) The worst thing you can do in any relationship romantic or otherwise is to become emotionally dependent on another person, its the number one killer of relationships
A-fucking-men. This is one of the most important lessons you will ever have to learn in life, OP.

And this one Thumbsup

6) ALWAYS remember that relationships should enhance your life NOT consume it or take over it completely.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
09-01-2017, 11:11 AM
(09-01-2017 12:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 12:48 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Apparently some people think I'm lying and getting free sympathy.

Well. Okay then. I'll just take a break from here.

I don't know who thought that but I don't think you're lying or looking for free sympathy. I think you're dealing with a lot right now. I hope you decide to stay.

I think I know to whom and to what the OP is referring and I'm pretty damn sure that he's wrong. The person concerned is a stand up responsible balanced compassionate individual and I would be incredibly surprised if anything they said was aimed.at EP.
09-01-2017, 05:04 PM
I'm well acquainted with this feeling. It's something that will always come along with establishing strong friendships with people far away. Most of the time people who "dissappear" like this aren't aware that you're worried, so they don't rush to a computer or phone to contact you.

Trust me, I am far more irrational on this. Right now I'm getting kinda worried and pissy that my friend is about two hours more late than he usually is getting online. The reaction is always: https://youtu.be/lQ1-7J3XKYo?t=47s

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
10-01-2017, 12:15 AM
(09-01-2017 11:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 12:59 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't know who thought that but I don't think you're lying or looking for free sympathy. I think you're dealing with a lot right now. I hope you decide to stay.

I think I know to whom and to what the OP is referring and I'm pretty damn sure that he's wrong. The person concerned is a stand up responsible balanced compassionate individual and I would be incredibly surprised if anything they said was aimed.at EP.

Why don't you ask them, Adey?

I know when I'm being referenced. But I'm sure you have your reasons to think as you do. To return some favor in terms of advice to everyone, including you, I've seen a community of people turn against me for no reason then propagated lies and a compounding effect of hate- don't fall into the trap of group think where it isn't warranted. My story is a very disturbing one and maybe I'll tell it one day in full, but this wasn't my intention yesterday. Yesterday I just needed to make sure I stayed alive. Because I felt like utter shit and I'm worried about my mental well-being lately. Some people know some about this story, though, and some of those are my enemies (I can't name them otherwise). And they're completely irrational. You try to have a conversation with them and they ignore you. They're probably scared to face the truth and look in the mirror.

But that's enough about that. I didn't come here to repeat the cycle. I see a lot of very good people here and I love them for it. That's all that matters. The rest is in the details.
10-01-2017, 12:19 AM
And thank you to everyone else I didn't thank. Everything is better now. There are other problems now, arguably bigger than I had before this one, but what matters the most is safe.
10-01-2017, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2017 08:11 AM by adey67.)
(10-01-2017 12:15 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 11:11 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think I know to whom and to what the OP is referring and I'm pretty damn sure that he's wrong. The person concerned is a stand up responsible balanced compassionate individual and I would be incredibly surprised if anything they said was aimed.at EP.

Why don't you ask them, Adey?

I know when I'm being referenced. But I'm sure you have your reasons to think as you do. To return some favor in terms of advice to everyone, including you, I've seen a community of people turn against me for no reason then propagated lies and a compounding effect of hate- don't fall into the trap of group think where it isn't warranted. My story is a very disturbing one and maybe I'll tell it one day in full, but this wasn't my intention yesterday. Yesterday I just needed to make sure I stayed alive. Because I felt like utter shit and I'm worried about my mental well-being lately. Some people know some about this story, though, and some of those are my enemies (I can't name them otherwise). And they're completely irrational. You try to have a conversation with them and they ignore you. They're probably scared to face the truth and look in the mirror.

But that's enough about that. I didn't come here to repeat the cycle. I see a lot of very good people here and I love them for it. That's all that matters. The rest is in the details.

Ep it took me ages to settle in here and like any online forum there are going to be people you get along with better than others, I've been here 18 months and post most every day and still there are folks who won't engage in dialogue and comment with me, and that's their prerogative they don't perhaps appreciate my weird sense of humour. I just shrug it off and concentrate on making new friends and chatting with those I already know, I could also be completely wrong in my guess as to who you.were referencing. We're both relative newcomers still settling in you'll find your niche here I'm sure just takes time that's all. You have positive reputation points so people do like you, I like you so try not to get downcastSmile
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
10-01-2017, 08:15 AM
(10-01-2017 03:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 12:15 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Why don't you ask them, Adey?

Ep it took me ages to settle in here and like any online forum there are going to be people you get along with better than others, I've been here 18 months and post most every day and still there are folks who won't engage in dialogue and comment with me, and that's their prerogative they don't perhaps appreciate my weird sense of humour. I just shrug it off and concentrate on making new friends and chatting with those I already know, I could also be completely wrong in my guess as to who you.were referencing. We're both relative newcomers still settling in you'll find your niche here I'm sure just takes time that's all. You have positive reputation points so people do like you, I like you so try not to get downcastSmile

I appreciate your weird sense of humor Laugh out load Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
10-01-2017, 08:19 AM
(10-01-2017 08:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 03:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Ep it took me ages to settle in here and like any online forum there are going to be people you get along with better than others, I've been here 18 months and post most every day and still there are folks who won't engage in dialogue and comment with me, and that's their prerogative they don't perhaps appreciate my weird sense of humour. I just shrug it off and concentrate on making new friends and chatting with those I already know, I could also be completely wrong in my guess as to who you.were referencing. We're both relative newcomers still settling in you'll find your niche here I'm sure just takes time that's all. You have positive reputation points so people do like you, I like you so try not to get downcastSmile

I appreciate your weird sense of humor Laugh out load Big Grin
Aww thank you, Heart Does that make you a weirdo though ? Big Grin Tongue Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-01-2017, 08:33 AM
(10-01-2017 08:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 08:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I appreciate your weird sense of humor Laugh out load Big Grin
Aww thank you, Heart Does that make you a weirdo though ? Big Grin Tongue Laugh out load

I am a weirdo Hobo Tongue