Welp, it was a good run everybody.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Welp, it was a good run everybody.
I think it is my time to leave. I just haven't been into this forum as much as I was. With the recent changes and the opinions of what happened to FZU I think it is my time to duck out of here and leave a quick good-bye and recognition of thanks for being here and helping me through my problems and contributing to my life so fully.

I don't want to be dramtic, I just made this thread so that I can say good bye.

it was an amazing run,I will miss most of you guys.

Steven

EDIT: leave my account open, I might come back some time, it just isn't going to be soon.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
06-01-2013, 06:03 AM
RE: Welp, it was a good run everybody.
(06-01-2013 05:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I think it is my time to leave. I just haven't been into this forum as much as I was. With the recent changes and the opinions of what happened to FZU I think it is my time to duck out of here and leave a quick good-bye and recognition of thanks for being here and helping me through my problems and contributing to my life so fully.

Steven

EDIT: leave my account open, I might come back some time, it just isn't going to be soon.

What if I said that I have a simple solution to deal with FZU-type situations?

Would you stay?

You have been an invaluable participant. It would be a loss.

Sad

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
06-01-2013, 06:17 AM
There is a new rule and that is nobody is allowed to leave..... EVER Angry

Come visit us old folks once in a while steven.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
06-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Take care!
On the side note... why the sudden efflux of nice people out of here? Everyone chill out Smile

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 5 users Like robotworld's post
06-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Cause there was a pants party, but someguy showed up in a speedo and everyone said that's not cool so he burnt the place to the ground.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
06-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Thankfully there's also been an influx of a lot of nice, new folks so TTA lives on in the hearts of us all. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Fucking hell... cheerio, man.

[Image: opforum1.png]
06-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Aw, geez, kid....yer breakin' mah heart....

C'mon back now, you'll never get to 100 rep by bein' gone

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2013, 12:45 PM
... demmet.

Ciao dude, hope you'll look in on us from time to time.
06-01-2013, 12:57 PM
(06-01-2013 05:22 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I think it is my time to leave. I just haven't been into this forum as much as I was. With the recent changes and the opinions of what happened to FZU I think it is my time to duck out of here and leave a quick good-bye and recognition of thanks for being here and helping me through my problems and contributing to my life so fully.

Steven

I hope you do come back A2 -(sooner than later)-... but I more than understand if you need to step away. Shit's been ridiculous lately and we could all do with a clearer perspective.

You were so instrumental in the creation of the Teen Forum. I admire you immensely for taking it's reigns and making it THE incredibly perfect place for the younger members of this forum to just hang out and be at ease.

As well, your contributions to the overall TTA Forum have been invaluable. You've done so much for this place and I can only want the best for you.

Do what you gotta do, young man. I just wanted you to know; you have my utmost respect and I'll miss your crazy face... and Tank's, too. Shy

Lurk a bit and come back if/when you can; your account and the door is always open. Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post