Wen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Wen
I don't give a flying fuck how good it is, $49.99 for a bottle of fucking glorified shampoo is a fucking rip off!
WHO THE FUCK PAYS THAT MUCH MONEY FOR A BOTTLE OF FUCKING SHAMPOO!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?
$49.99!!!!!!

Oh wait it's okay because if I order now I can get a free comb... Dodgy

I suppose I should be grateful that they're upfront with the price, so many infomercials today that don't tell you the price so you have to phone up which is how they get people because people tend to lack the ability to say no. Fucking dodgy cunts. OR my fav, the 15 day "risk free" "trial" for only $15. Not only is it NOT risk free because postage and packaging doesn't get refunded and is expensive (I swear they make money off the postage and handling by charging more than it actually costs), but something you have to pay for can't really be considered a "trial"...

They also know their commercial law, they're very good at not breaking it. ie: By giving "customers" "opinions", they can say whatever the fuck they want because it's considered an "opinion".

Also, the Ninja (some blender thing) is clearly breaking the law via false advertising because it claims that 4million have been sold nation wide. It means in America because it's an American advert, BUT this is New Zealand so they have to abide by NZ law and as such I highly doubt they've sold 4million of those things when our population is barely over 4million...

Fucking infomercials...Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-04-2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Wen
I borrow my shampoo from hotels.

Cost = $00.00 +GST

Drinking Beverage

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2014, 07:21 AM
(27-04-2014 07:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I borrow my shampoo from hotels.

Cost = $00.00 +GST

Drinking Beverage

I "borrow" my shampoo from home.

Cost = $00.00 +GST

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-04-2014, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 08:42 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-04-2014 07:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking infomercials...Dodgy

Yabut, stick in a seaweed from New Zealand, and make yer OWN infomercial, market it as a "natural miracle", get some ladies to sit around and yap about how great it is, ... and viola, Muffsy's got his first billion.

Duh

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-04-2014, 08:40 AM
(27-04-2014 08:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 07:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking infomercials...Dodgy

Yabut, stick in a seaweed from New Zealand, and make yer OWN infomercial, market it as a "natural miracle", get some ladies to sit around and yap about how great it is, ... and viola, Muffy's got his first billion.

Duh

If I start collecting seaweed and especially if I start making money off it the Maori will take me to court and sue me claiming it's "sacred" seaweed and belongs to them and the government will bend over like a 19 year old drunk blonde and suck their dick so they don't appear "racist".

So pass.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-04-2014, 08:43 AM
Ummm, Muffs, sweetie...

I agree that $49.99 is too much to pay for shampoo though I have been known to spend a bit on hair care stuff.

But why are you watching infomercials? Don't do that, no good can come of it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-04-2014, 08:47 AM
I'm not watching them, I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop and they happen to be on. The remotes all the way over there, can't be bothered getting up to change the channel.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Isn't this that leave-in crap? Like all the dirt and grease is still just sitting on yer head... And they didn't even make the before/after s look appealing. If I remember right...

My favorite commercial was a pill for restless leg syndrome that had "increased urge to gamble" as a side effect. Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
27-04-2014, 12:33 PM
(27-04-2014 11:05 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Isn't this that leave-in crap? Like all the dirt and grease is still just sitting on yer head... And they didn't even make the before/after s look appealing. If I remember right...

My favorite commercial was a pill for restless leg syndrome that had "increased urge to gamble" as a side effect. Rolleyes

I missed that one...that is awesome!

The worst thing about the Wen infomercial isn't the price, it's the creepy looking guy that supposedly invented it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Yeah I'm one of the losers who pay too much for Shampoo (not wen). For me though, it's the difference between a Lions mane and a Royal Steed's. Not that I don't think a lion looks good. It's probably my one high maintance item.

Now you can put a face to the sucker who pays.