Wen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Wen
I use the tears of whale fetuses to wash my hair.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
27-04-2014, 05:32 PM
(27-04-2014 07:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't give a flying fuck how good it is, $49.99 for a bottle of fucking glorified shampoo is a fucking rip off!
WHO THE FUCK PAYS THAT MUCH MONEY FOR A BOTTLE OF FUCKING SHAMPOO!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?
$49.99!!!!!!

Oh wait it's okay because if I order now I can get a free comb... Dodgy

I suppose I should be grateful that they're upfront with the price, so many infomercials today that don't tell you the price so you have to phone up which is how they get people because people tend to lack the ability to say no. Fucking dodgy cunts. OR my fav, the 15 day "risk free" "trial" for only $15. Not only is it NOT risk free because postage and packaging doesn't get refunded and is expensive (I swear they make money off the postage and handling by charging more than it actually costs), but something you have to pay for can't really be considered a "trial"...

They also know their commercial law, they're very good at not breaking it. ie: By giving "customers" "opinions", they can say whatever the fuck they want because it's considered an "opinion".

Also, the Ninja (some blender thing) is clearly breaking the law via false advertising because it claims that 4million have been sold nation wide. It means in America because it's an American advert, BUT this is New Zealand so they have to abide by NZ law and as such I highly doubt they've sold 4million of those things when our population is barely over 4million...

Fucking infomercials...Dodgy

The biggest difference between the before and afters on just about any infomercial is the before person isn't smiling (Sad) and the after person is (Big Grin). Doesn't matter what the product is, it could be for a toenail fungus but in the after photo the person is smiling and the world is a better place! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-04-2014, 05:34 PM
That's a really good point DFT, but I am now afraid to like your posts. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-04-2014, 05:46 PM
(27-04-2014 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's a really good point DFT, but I am now afraid to like your posts. Sadcryface

LOL. Oh, you can "like" my posts. I just don't care one way or another. I'm 55 years old and....... well.....it's not a big deal to me.

Keep smiling though, you'll always be the "after" photo for any and all products.
Wink

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
27-04-2014, 05:50 PM
I suppose that when I 'like' a post it's because I agree with what was said or that I found it really funny. Just easier than posting and saying...I agree.

At least that's how I see it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-04-2014, 06:26 PM
(27-04-2014 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I suppose that when I 'like' a post it's because I agree with what was said or that I found it really funny. Just easier than posting and saying...I agree.

At least that's how I see it.

Okie-dokie. I see your point. I was thinking it was more like this twiddle twaddle ........

28-04-2014, 05:19 AM
I totally agree. That shampoo better blow me for that price!
13-02-2015, 12:21 AM
http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settl...hair-loss/
13-02-2015, 01:05 AM
(13-02-2015 12:21 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  http://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settl...hair-loss/

Omg that's awful.

I've never spent that much on shampoo or conditioner.

But shit that drains your wallet and makes your hair fall out. Eeeek!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-02-2015, 02:18 AM
Allegedly, LJ, allegedly.

Drinking Beverage