Wen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Wen
One time, 2X, I used the Brazilian blow out before it was revealed the amount of formaldehyde in it. I was breast feeding my daughter at the time. That stuff was bigger than Wen. They still sell it. Ew!

And let's not forget THE WAND!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
13-02-2015, 02:42 AM
(13-02-2015 02:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Allegedly, LJ, allegedly.

Drinking Beverage

Whatevs. With your great head of hair, you're prob just an endorser. $$$

Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage
13-02-2015, 03:02 AM
(13-02-2015 02:42 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 02:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Allegedly, LJ, allegedly.

Drinking Beverage

Whatevs. With your great head of hair, you're prob just an endorser. $$$

Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage Drinking Beverage

Nah. I actually stopped using shampoo / conditioner a long, long time ago after seeing something on a sciency program.

Now, I just use water. I smelled like a sheep for a couple of months but after that the human version of Lanolin then does its thing.

If my hair does smell. no one complains because all they can smell is my natural cigarette odour. Big Grin

Yours
The Stinking Atheist

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-02-2015, 03:02 AM
Told ya you shouldn't buy this. Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
13-02-2015, 07:03 AM
(27-04-2014 07:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I borrow my shampoo from hotels.

I don't. Any shampoo I used at hotels is used and promptly discarded, with no intentions on being returned.

...although the picture of a person rinsing their head over a shampoo bottle with a funnel in it is rather amusing...

[Image: 220px-Recycling_symbol.svg.png]
13-02-2015, 07:09 AM
(27-04-2014 07:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 07:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I borrow my shampoo from hotels.

Cost = $00.00 +GST

Drinking Beverage

I "borrow" my shampoo from home.

Cost = $00.00 +GST

Drinking Beverage

I shave my head...
13-02-2015, 07:16 AM
Having some pretty crazy hair I've had to learn to find a balance between price and Quality. I'd never buy a 50 dollar bottle of shampoo. O.o
13-02-2015, 07:19 AM
(13-02-2015 02:39 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  One time, 2X, I used the Brazilian blow out before it was revealed the amount of formaldehyde in it. I was breast feeding my daughter at the time. That stuff was bigger than Wen. They still sell it. Ew!

I have a similar hair tool. (Mines a higher quality version, only cost me 150 I think) I love it. It's never burnt my hair off before! Lol. No idea how she pulled that off. Only thing I can think of is how long she holds it on there. 3 seconds is long enough.
13-02-2015, 09:54 AM
(13-02-2015 07:19 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 02:39 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  One time, 2X, I used the Brazilian blow out before it was revealed the amount of formaldehyde in it. I was breast feeding my daughter at the time. That stuff was bigger than Wen. They still sell it. Ew!

I have a similar hair tool. (Mines a higher quality version, only cost me 150 I think) I love it. It's never burnt my hair off before! Lol. No idea how she pulled that off. Only thing I can think of is how long she holds it on there. 3 seconds is long enough.

I used to use a curling iron...it was so part of my life that I actually owned one that ran on butane for school....LOL..

Something like that happened to one of the girls in the locker room. Burned a good chunk of her hair right off...OMG the screams...The tears....

The only thing I use now is my flat iron., because I find the (coughs) older I get the more wavy my hair is. .I wait for it get "hot" then I unplug it...I wait a minute or so then use it on my hair....LOL.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-02-2015, 10:07 AM
(13-02-2015 09:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 07:19 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have a similar hair tool. (Mines a higher quality version, only cost me 150 I think) I love it. It's never burnt my hair off before! Lol. No idea how she pulled that off. Only thing I can think of is how long she holds it on there. 3 seconds is long enough.

I used to use a curling iron...it was so part of my life that I actually owned one that ran on butane for school....LOL..

Something like that happened to one of the girls in the locker room. Burned a good chunk of her hair right off...OMG the screams...The tears....

The only thing I use now is my flat iron., because I find the (coughs) older I get the more wavy my hair is. .I wait for it get "hot" then I unplug it...I wait a minute or so then use it on my hair....LOL.

NM didn't see LJ's post

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense