RE: Wen
Maybe they should start calling it 'Why?'
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-02-2015, 11:01 AM
(13-02-2015 09:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 07:19 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have a similar hair tool. (Mines a higher quality version, only cost me 150 I think) I love it. It's never burnt my hair off before! Lol. No idea how she pulled that off. Only thing I can think of is how long she holds it on there. 3 seconds is long enough.

I used to use a curling iron...it was so part of my life that I actually owned one that ran on butane for school....LOL..

Something like that happened to one of the girls in the locker room. Burned a good chunk of her hair right off...OMG the screams...The tears....

The only thing I use now is my flat iron., because I find the (coughs) older I get the more wavy my hair is. .I wait for it get "hot" then I unplug it...I wait a minute or so then use it on my hair....LOL.

Haha! I can't afford to be afraid of the heat. My hair is so super course and curly that when I use a flat iron I have to put it on 450 degrees (I use a heat protect spray) it still takes a good 45 minutes to do.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-02-2015, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 11:22 AM by kim.)
At the $50 price, Wen is gonna have a lot of overrun and will need to get rid of it... thus, witness the success of: the Shit-That-Fell-Off-A-Truck stores. Big Lots, TJMax, Marshalls ... that Wen crap will probably be there in small supply and cost $9.99 a bottle. You have to watch for it... like go every day... and buy stuff while you wait for that coveted hair crap.

Somewhere up the line, some Wen head honcho owns stock in the holy trinity of overrun stores.
I've recently begun testing Neutrogena Tripple Repair because winter has been so drying ... and I'm growing it out. It took some time to get used to but it seems to be a bit different that others I've tried and it's helped with winter dryness, for sure. Compaired to that Wen shit, it's cheap - maybe $12(I forget)? I get it at Walgreens and sometimes they have 2 for 1 sales so, I'm flush for six months.

That's my infomercial; Try it, if it works, make sure you can get it on sale somewhere. Thumbsup

**Neutrogena Tripple Repair also has a heat protectent ... works well, without adding excess weight.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-02-2015, 11:17 AM
My g/f uses that crap. Of course she used to be a Catholic too.....

I'll keep working at it..

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-02-2015, 05:22 PM
(13-02-2015 11:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  My g/f uses that crap. Of course she used to be a Catholic too.....

I'll keep working at it..

heh

Tell her Wen will burn her scalp more than Hell. Shy
13-02-2015, 05:23 PM
(13-02-2015 11:01 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-02-2015 09:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I used to use a curling iron...it was so part of my life that I actually owned one that ran on butane for school....LOL..

Something like that happened to one of the girls in the locker room. Burned a good chunk of her hair right off...OMG the screams...The tears....

The only thing I use now is my flat iron., because I find the (coughs) older I get the more wavy my hair is. .I wait for it get "hot" then I unplug it...I wait a minute or so then use it on my hair....LOL.

Haha! I can't afford to be afraid of the heat. My hair is so super course and curly that when I use a flat iron I have to put it on 450 degrees (I use a heat protect spray) it still takes a good 45 minutes to do.

Word. When I tell people I can't meet up because I'm washing my hair, that's the damn truth. So. Much. Work.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post