Wendy's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Wendy's
Seems to me that over the past few months Wendy's hamburgers have gotten progressively saltier, so much so that they are now on the verge of inedible. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Maybe it's just the one near me? Perhaps I should try one further afield?

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Wendy's
(06-05-2015 04:22 PM)f stop Wrote:  Seems to me that over the past few months Wendy's hamburgers have gotten progressively saltier, so much so that they are now on the verge of inedible. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

Maybe it's just the one near me? Perhaps I should try one further afield?

Step 1: Stop eating at Wendy's

Problem solved.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-05-2015, 04:55 PM
I have no idea, never go there.

Sometimes a change in how you taste things can be indicators of health issues...

Quote:Taste changes are rarely a sign of a serious underlying problem. However, they are annoying and can impair your enjoyment of food. A persistent salty taste in the mouth can have many possible causes, including:

Dehydration. This may be due to inadequate fluid intake or excessive fluid loss. Review your diet. Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine can cause fluid loss, resulting in dehydration, which can make saliva saltier.
Side effect of certain medications, such as anti-thyroid medications and chemotherapy drugs.
Salivary gland diseases, such as Sjogren's syndrome or bacterial infection of the salivary glands (sialadenitis).
Post-nasal drainage, such as with a sinus infection (sinusitis) or allergies.

Rarely, a salty taste in the mouth is due to a nutritional deficiency, endocrine disorder or neurological disorder, such as epilepsy or migraine.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-05-2015, 06:05 PM
When I began cooking more at home, I found I rarely added much salt to anything.

Then when I go out, sometimes I find the food too salty, because I'm just used to less salt.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-05-2015, 06:15 PM
(06-05-2015 06:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When I began cooking more at home, I found I rarely added much salt to anything.

Then when I go out, sometimes I find the food too salty, because I'm just used to less salt.

Me too, I find I don't really want or need all that salt.

If the burgers at Wendy's were really that salty, they would know about it me thinks.

So, either there is a physical reason for his tasting salt, or what you said. Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-05-2015, 06:27 PM
(06-05-2015 06:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 06:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  When I began cooking more at home, I found I rarely added much salt to anything.

Me too, I find I don't really want or need all that salt.

If the burgers at Wendy's were really that salty, they would know about it me thinks.

So, either there is a physical reason for his tasting salt, or what you said. Thumbsup

Or the cook manning the "Wet Grill" is not cleaning it as much as they should. Seriously never eat at Wendy's their food handling is gross.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-05-2015, 06:54 PM
(06-05-2015 06:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 06:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  Me too, I find I don't really want or need all that salt.

Or the cook manning the "Wet Grill" is not cleaning it as much as they should. Seriously never eat at Wendy's their food handling is gross.

Oh yeah, that's a huge issue with I think many of them. The only thing I'll ever get from them is a baked potato. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-05-2015, 08:01 PM
When I think of Wendy's "Hot and Juicy" --

I don't think of a chain restaurant hamburger.................

Ahhhhhhhh Wendy......

(/blush)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Wendy's has gone downhill. Their burgers used to be decent, but now I can't even finish one without feeling sick.
Hardee's still has pretty good burgers, IMO.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
06-05-2015, 09:39 PM
I stopped frequenting Wendy's primarily because I cut back on fast foods, but also because I don't like getting attached to their ever disappearing new menu items.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user